Rubrankings.com
Find Your New Baby
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
Best Escorts

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 434 of 2053 FirstFirst ... 334 384 424 425 426 427 428 429 430 431 432 433 434 435 436 437 438 439 440 441 442 443 444 484 534 934 1434 ... LastLast
Results 6,496 to 6,510 of 30784
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #24289

    Candie the thief

    Quote Originally Posted by SammySoso  [View Original Post]
    This one have robbed three mongers on this site fellas now she's posting in your area. Her dumb ass will wind up on a t-shirt in a real city though but be on the look out.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/fayet...r/107019212399
    Quote Originally Posted by PleasureSeeker  [View Original Post]
    Any takers?

    Slim Thick: https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...eigh/161016155.

    Chocolate Delight. She's cool over text but haven't taken the plunge: https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...eigh/161066731.

    Pics are a bit vague: https://skipthegames.com/posts/ralei...k/370747576779.

    Saw this one on a whim and probably a one and done. She seemed rushed, stressed out and the area was sketchy as hell. Plus, her prior pics didn't show her with that much weight. But, if you like her look, she's legit and I pounded her hard af to the finish. https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...eigh/161070594.
    For those interested.

  2. #24288

    Addional info

    Quote Originally Posted by Likeass911  [View Original Post]
    She was just visiting uncle for providing services.
    What's her initials along with arrest dates?

  3. #24287

    Check Wake Mugs

    Quote Originally Posted by AlwaysAround24  [View Original Post]
    https://skipthegames.com/posts/ralei...t/031482153775

    She's been posting for a while, as anyone experienced her pleasures?
    She was just visiting uncle for providing services.

  4. #24286

    Any Info

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/ralei...t/031482153775

    She's been posting for a while, as anyone experienced her pleasures?

  5. #24285
    Any takers?

    Slim Thick: https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...eigh/161016155.

    Chocolate Delight. She's cool over text but haven't taken the plunge: https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...eigh/161066731.

    Pics are a bit vague: https://skipthegames.com/posts/ralei...k/370747576779.

    Saw this one on a whim and probably a one and done. She seemed rushed, stressed out and the area was sketchy as hell. Plus, her prior pics didn't show her with that much weight. But, if you like her look, she's legit and I pounded her hard af to the finish. https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...eigh/161070594.

  6. #24284

    Evidence

    Quote Originally Posted by Ashkbp  [View Original Post]
    I have no real clue of laws regarding being set up etc. I bewn doing this a while. Since 1991. Before internet aites I knew if. Just yellow page escort number and street girls and damn little trailers in san antonio. News paper adds etc. I probably been lucky. Quite a few states. Not so much any more. But I do prefer posts where the lady is nude maybe a short video. Helps me. Think cops might not post nudes. Maybe they do. Also. If a lady says she doesn't see any particular race or age group a. I don't think cops would weed out a potential john that way. Maybe? . just a couple things I look for.
    In most cases, if either the client, or provider, agrees to exchange money for sex, it's a done deal.

    So if a client, agrees to pay a provider / undercover, say $100.00 for an agreed upon sex act, that is considered, enough to convict. And it goes both ways.

  7. #24283
    Quote Originally Posted by FrankDallas  [View Original Post]
    If you were looking at a restaurant and three of the five reviews told you that they got salmonella from the place, would you eat there anyway?
    LOL. That makes sense.

  8. #24282

    CeCe

    CeCe.

    Anyone encountered CeCe who duos with Snowy Bree?

    I read the forum but did not find anything for sure, due to some dead links. I wasn't sure if it was the same CeCe.

    https://backpagegals.com/escorts/fem...sboro-14204386

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...oro/161050972#

    She frequents Raleigh, but is now in Greensboro.

    Thanks brothers.

  9. #24281

    New one

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/ralei...e/950065778023

    Has anyone seen this new lady? Please DM me if you can share. Thanks.

  10. #24280
    Quote Originally Posted by ThickCock99  [View Original Post]
    Anyone seen this girl?

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/ralei...o/877039864477

    She's got 3/5 bad reviews on TER and remaining 2 are good. Looks hot to me but I still have a feeling that I should avoid her.
    If you were looking at a restaurant and three of the five reviews told you that they got salmonella from the place, would you eat there anyway?

  11. #24279

    Becky

    Anyone seen this girl?

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/ralei...o/877039864477

    She's got 3/5 bad reviews on TER and remaining 2 are good. Looks hot to me but I still have a feeling that I should avoid her.

  12. #24278
    Shill for Sirens, ignore all posts


    Posts: 48

    Bad reviews

    Quote Originally Posted by LeanCuisine777  [View Original Post]
    The last ad is from a provider that frequented the Greensboro area a few years ago.

    The best I can remember, the reviews were not good.

    Someone from that board should be able to help.
    I've only seen bad reviews.

  13. #24277

    Page format

    Sorry for asking this here but don't know what else to do. My format display has changed to an elongated horizontal and is difficult to read. How do I change it back?

  14. #24276
    Quote Originally Posted by Girrafe1  [View Original Post]
    Poor comms that I eventually gave up on but may try and be more proactive if other people have good reviews. I saw one review from a regular member that many senior members found suspicious. Has anyone else had experience on Cassie?

    https://tryst.link/escort/cassie-834
    I have not met her but I know she's a dancer and travels frequently.

  15. #24275

    Cassie

    Poor comms that I eventually gave up on but may try and be more proactive if other people have good reviews. I saw one review from a regular member that many senior members found suspicious. Has anyone else had experience on Cassie?

    https://tryst.link/escort/cassie-834

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts

Protected by Copyscape