Find Your New Baby
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms

Thread: Sugar Baby

+ Add Report
Page 26 of 71 FirstFirst ... 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 ... LastLast
Results 376 to 390 of 1052
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #677
    Quote Originally Posted by YoungRelax  [View Original Post]
    I hope that she will son LOL.
    Yeah, just be patient with Val. She doesn't live in this area but she does text me everytime she's back in town. She is definitely worth the wait brother!

  2. #676

    OldGuy222?

    Dude can't find your profile, if you're still active pm me I have a question about Greenjewel thanks.

  3. #675
    Quote Originally Posted by JayJayTwo  [View Original Post]
    SBR, thanks for handling that, much appreciated! For those that know me well, I'm rarely online over the weekend. As YR posted late in the day on Friday, I'd not seen his post until just now. YR, looks like SBR gave you the hook up! Hopefully she'll reach out. Trust me, you will NOT be disappointed if she does!
    I hope that she will son LOL.

  4. #674
    Quote Originally Posted by MangoPe  [View Original Post]
    Is she still active? I messaged a couple weeks back and still no response.
    One thing to remember with her she doesn't drive so you either pick her up or Uber her. But remember she's always riding dirty and will say she needs to use restroom when real she's snorting up meth or cocaine.

    Bs.

  5. #673
    Quote Originally Posted by BigStud47  [View Original Post]
    She's got one sucker " oldguy22 " supporting her habit enough. She will be back or on vacation at Ivey motel soon!

    Bs.
    Hey BS47, PM sent.

  6. #672
    Quote Originally Posted by MangoPe  [View Original Post]
    Is she still active? I messaged a couple weeks back and still no response.
    She's got one sucker " oldguy22 " supporting her habit enough. She will be back or on vacation at Ivey motel soon!

    Bs.

  7. #671
    Quote Originally Posted by Hawkeye49  [View Original Post]
    Is she able to host?
    Is she still active? I messaged a couple weeks back and still no response.

  8. #670

    Val

    Quote Originally Posted by YoungRelax  [View Original Post]
    Any chance you'd willing to share info with me? Have been trying to see her.
    Quote Originally Posted by SitbacRelax  [View Original Post]
    Val has your number youngrelax I told you I gave her your number.
    Quote Originally Posted by YoungRelax  [View Original Post]
    Thanks!

    Thanks Sitbacrelax. I'll just continue to wait until I hear from her. I just though JayJay might have more info as well.
    SBR, thanks for handling that, much appreciated! For those that know me well, I'm rarely online over the weekend. As YR posted late in the day on Friday, I'd not seen his post until just now. YR, looks like SBR gave you the hook up! Hopefully she'll reach out. Trust me, you will NOT be disappointed if she does!

  9. #669
    Quote Originally Posted by SitbacRelax  [View Original Post]
    Val has your number youngrelax I told you I gave her your number.
    Thanks!

    Thanks Sitbacrelax. I'll just continue to wait until I hear from her. I just though JayJay might have more info as well.

  10. #668
    Quote Originally Posted by YoungRelax  [View Original Post]
    Any chance you'd willing to share info with me? Have been trying to see her.
    Val has your number youngrelax I told you I gave her your number.

  11. #667
    Quote Originally Posted by JayJayTwo  [View Original Post]
    Val is in town again! She reached out a little ahead of time to tell me she'd be here and I let her know I was definitely interested, just tell me when you'll be here and I'll make it happen! She texted again yesterday and we scheduled a meeting for today. Another text this morning to give me the address and firm up the time and then I headed her way as scheduled. I arrive on time, a knock at the door and she answers wearing nothing at all! Damn that girl is sexy! I can't get my clothes off fast enough to join her on the bed but, once I do, the fun begins! A lot of kissing and mutual fondling, BBBJ, DATY, FIV, she had me ready to pop at least 4 or 5 times! On to the main event, CG, mish and finished in standing K9, girls got a sexy ass, great tan lines, just a fun chick! If you've got her digits, reach out, sounds like she's leaving sometime tomorrow.
    Any chance you'd willing to share info with me? Have been trying to see her.

  12. #666

    Geeenjewls

    Quote Originally Posted by Hawkeye49  [View Original Post]
    Is she able to host?
    Everything oldguy said about her is true Greek and all! But only if you're ok with her smoking it up in the bathroom before you play and after. If she stays night she will use bathroom 7 in the course of the night never once peeing, also may wash her down below as she may have had someone just load her pussy up like her dope man, that she will call or text right away before leaving house!

  13. #665

    Val aka Sara in town again

    Val is in town again! She reached out a little ahead of time to tell me she'd be here and I let her know I was definitely interested, just tell me when you'll be here and I'll make it happen! She texted again yesterday and we scheduled a meeting for today. Another text this morning to give me the address and firm up the time and then I headed her way as scheduled. I arrive on time, a knock at the door and she answers wearing nothing at all! Damn that girl is sexy! I can't get my clothes off fast enough to join her on the bed but, once I do, the fun begins! A lot of kissing and mutual fondling, BBBJ, DATY, FIV, she had me ready to pop at least 4 or 5 times! On to the main event, CG, mish and finished in standing K9, girls got a sexy ass, great tan lines, just a fun chick! If you've got her digits, reach out, sounds like she's leaving sometime tomorrow.

  14. #664

    I'm gunna say fake

    Quote Originally Posted by BigStud47  [View Original Post]
    I've conversed a little, the convo seems super fake. Sounds like a telemarketer.

  15. #663
    Get yourself an account on SA and start hunting. You'll have to weed through the scams and fakes but there are definitely girls to be had on there. Don't treat them like escorts because most of them don't believe a sugar baby and an escort are the same thing. Happy hunting. Oh and come back and post reviews.

    Quote Originally Posted by Sinfukkyurs  [View Original Post]
    I'm new what is the best way to get started. Safety And legal wise. Looking for tips and pointers.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Only Limits are Your Imagination

Protected by Copyscape