Thread: Massage Parlor Reports
+
Add Report
Results 7,771 to 7,785 of 19534
-
11-28-23 21:44 #11764Senior Member

Posts: 159Caucasian Massage?
Sorry if this is a dumb question. But is there such thing as a FS Caucasian massage? Does it exist in the Seattle area?
-
11-28-23 19:01 #11763Senior Member

Posts: 139QQ (Stone Massage)
Lake City Way. Met Candy, very cute, late twenties early thirties. 5'4", slim, B cup breasts, nice big hard nipples she'll shove in your mouth. $$ all in. Started with a mediocre massage. We got right to it after the flip. She climbed on top of me naked, shoving her big nips in my mouth. Slowly kissed her way down to a CBJ. She climbed on top when I was ready and really got into it. Great verbal feedback. Hot as hell when she started saying "fuck me" while bouncing off of me. After a few, she wanted to switch it up, on her back she went. I daty for a bit (very ticklish) then started in on her in missionary. She does not hide her excitement. Some nice loud moans. I finished in the bag inside her as she pulled my body into hers and wrapped her legs around me. She was hot. Said she is her until the end of the month. On the way out I met another, looked younger, pretty as well but I didn't get her name.
-
11-28-23 10:46 #11762Regular Member

Posts: 9Evergreen Issaquah
Have wondered about this place, too. It's the ideal location. Have seen Sophia and Michelle there and struck out. Like anywhere, though, figure it's available for the right price.
Originally Posted by Vator2
[View Original Post]
-
11-26-23 22:11 #11761Senior Member

Posts: 86Evolving aside how is cherry 1-10 (10 best) for a legit massage? Been around there several times & tempted to go. Who's good?
Originally Posted by KitWalker1967
[View Original Post]
-
11-26-23 11:00 #11760Senior Member

Posts: 1115Cherry Massage
I left Cherry Massage off of my previous post here, because it's still marked as being non-erotic on RM. The most recent review on that site (12/3/2022) described a very thorough table shower scrub down, along with a lot of grazing, butt play, sensual touches & nipple play during the session, but nothing more. Even the fake reviewers have left this place off their radar. As you mentioned, it would be nice to know if management's business practices have evolved.
Originally Posted by ZoooBus
[View Original Post]
-
11-26-23 10:40 #11759Senior Member

Posts: 270Yes, they do. And I have had one there, but I have never had anything besides a nice massage there. Perhaps things have changed?
Originally Posted by JMirage
[View Original Post]
-
11-26-23 01:29 #11758Senior Member

Posts: 139I don't think it's a trap. Been there since spring. I went in and was met by a granny so I just asked prices and left.
Originally Posted by WhatUpp
[View Original Post]
-
11-26-23 00:52 #11757Senior Member

Posts: 1115Panda Massage
Panda Massage on Everett Mall Way has one of those table showers that you lay within, which has spray nozzles along the sides. Probably uncomfortable for guys who are more than six feet tall.
Originally Posted by VisibleNinja
[View Original Post]
-
11-26-23 00:28 #11756Senior Member

Posts: 248Table Shower
Cherry massage spa in Everett.
Originally Posted by VisibleNinja
[View Original Post]
-
11-25-23 18:54 #11755Senior Member

Posts: 212I will add:
Originally Posted by Priapus77
[View Original Post]
-Lily Spa in LCW (there was a table, but the MT just sprayed me down while I was standing).
-Spirit Massage in I'd (they advertised it, but I did not actually get one).
-
11-25-23 17:28 #11754Banned Member

Posts: 2302MM in Tacoma.
Originally Posted by VisibleNinja
[View Original Post]
I will occasionally have my entire visit in their well-apportionted table shower room.
-
11-25-23 15:21 #11753Senior Member

Posts: 511Table shower
Eurotouch, Airport, and I think Kings in south Everett has one.
Originally Posted by VisibleNinja
[View Original Post]
-
11-25-23 15:10 #11752Senior Member

Posts: 279Re: Table Showers
Oddly enough there are places with table showers that don't have any other extras (just a legit massage). Symmetry Spa in North Seattle is once such place.
Originally Posted by Priapus77
[View Original Post]
-
11-25-23 12:40 #11751Senior Member

Posts: 74Re: Table Showers
Not many but they can be found.
Originally Posted by VisibleNinja
[View Original Post]
In the UDist Top Massage. Though they don't show on Rubmaps site. Did they close?
Also in Udist Rubmaps says Tequila has it but a review here couldn't confirm.
In Federal Way 99 Massage has one though it may not be offered any more?
In Sodo the place behind the Subway sandwiches has it.
I have read / seen unconfirmed reports of others. I would like to know of more as well.
-
11-25-23 12:08 #11750Senior Member

Posts: 102Exchange intel on UTR LMTs
Hi Folks, There was a recent discussion about UTR therapists who offer more than a massage. I would love to exchange information, so please do message me if you know any non AMP therapists who are under the radar and offers more. I would gladly share info about the couple of folks I know about too!
Please no AMPs, and only if you have first hand information to share.












Reply With Quote





