Find Your New Baby
rubmaps
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 404 of 2252 FirstFirst ... 304 354 394 395 396 397 398 399 400 401 402 403 404 405 406 407 408 409 410 411 412 413 414 454 504 904 1404 ... LastLast
Results 6,046 to 6,060 of 33767
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #27722

    Fabianna

    Quote Originally Posted by Gkastanza99  [View Original Post]
    Not yet but reached out to her and looking forward to hearing back.

    Thats a great ass and beautiful set of tits.

    Hopefully she's fun.

  2. #27721

    Tyler and Sam

    I had a few dreams recently. First I attempted to see an advertisement for a Barbie, blonde hair, nice body, clearly Brazilian. Went to the location, classic bait and switch. Dark-skinned, dark hair, big boots, tall in heals, thick body. I passed out a principal. She even sent me a confirmation pic of a similar blonde girl, what is she thinking? Like, I'm going to show up and be like I don't have great eyesight, must be you. She obviously didn't speak much in English and just motioned like, do you want to go anyways? I was like no.

    So I had to try to salvage the day. I contacted Tyler, a girl you see all the time on STG, always with the same pics. Blonde, beautiful face, nice body. Verification pic was the same. $$ hhr. Communication was OK. Got to hotel. When the door opened, I was met by the girl in the pics, but much heavier. Thought about bailing, but decided to go through with it. Not saying fat, but definitely heavy, isn't my type. However, she was very nice, showered, great attitude, never looked at the clock. Head game was good and cfs was good too. I would say she is worth it, and would repeat, maybe, in a pinch. But if she is your type, then she is a good option.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/lowel...c/705578024515

    I also had a dream about Sam. She also advertises regularly with the same pics on STG. Confirmation pic was one of those pics. Communication was difficult, was alot of ghosting. Managed to work out a visit. She came downstairs of a three decker. When we got to the apt, it was now lighter and I could see, she was the girl in the pics, but probably years ago. Has obvious problems with demands and it was obvious on her body. Her face has some miles on it, and maybe missing a tooth, couldn't tell, but it sounded like it. She has a decent body, but the top was a bit saggy. She was very nice though and professional. BBBJ was very good and she took her time. The cfs was good as well. She was into it and did most of the work. A bit of dirty taking at the end while in doggy. It would say, 1. 6 was worth it, I guess. 2 girl option on appointment. Don't know if I would repeat, but the maybe in a pinch.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/lowel...l/858123347001

    Have fun, be safe, and contribute.

  3. #27720
    Quote Originally Posted by DangBro11  [View Original Post]
    Has anyone seen this provider before?

    https://sumosear.ch/images/webpage/t...l-for/60068535
    Looks like Gina.

    May want to search the forums for her.

  4. #27719

  5. #27718
    Quote Originally Posted by DangBro11  [View Original Post]
    Has anyone seen this provider before?

    https://sumosear.ch/images/webpage/t...l-for/60068535
    Yes I've seen her twice pretty recently. She has a nice BBW curvy body and prefers BBJCIM as her go to. Claims that most guys can't stay hard enough with FS and end up requiring another BBJ to finish. It's apparent she smokes, so hopefully that smell isn't too offensive for you. Her roses are 1.2 and 1.6 accordingly.

  6. #27717

    BBBJ Queen in Randolph

    Has anyone seen this provider before?

    https://sumosear.ch/images/webpage/t...l-for/60068535

  7. #27716

    Re: Sam / Charlie

    Quote Originally Posted by DarkClouds  [View Original Post]
    Been discussed plenty on Manchester NH and other forums. Hard core addict with an interfering pimp.
    I had an appointment with her back in October at one of her rare incalls. No handler or pimp anywhere to be seen.

    I had a positive experience and would repeat based on that if she ever did an incall again. Naturally, YMMV.

  8. #27715

    Sam

    Been discussed plenty on Manchester NH and other forums. Hard core addict with an interfering pimp.

    Quote Originally Posted by BryHuynh  [View Original Post]
    Has anyone seen this provider before? Only have seen 1 review on TER and there are reviews on them, but I don't have an account. Any insight would be great! Thanks!

    https://www.eroticmonkey.ch/charlee-...boston-1038359

  9. #27714
    Quote Originally Posted by Kinky3  [View Original Post]
    Oops, sorry forgot to include that detail: yeah, all covered.
    Thank you. Not for me. Can't get off with a condom anymore and I feel I'm getting ripped off when I have to put one on now. Once you go bare, you can't go back.

  10. #27713

    Charlee Daniels

    Has anyone seen this provider before? Only have seen 1 review on TER and there are reviews on them, but I don't have an account. Any insight would be great! Thanks!

    https://www.eroticmonkey.ch/charlee-...boston-1038359

  11. #27712
    Quote Originally Posted by MBeamg  [View Original Post]
    What area is she near in boston?

    Been eyeing her for a while.
    Saw her in revere. Took like a $20 uber.

  12. #27711
    Quote Originally Posted by Kinky3  [View Original Post]
    Oops, sorry forgot to include that detail: yeah, all covered.
    What area is she near in boston?

    Been eyeing her for a while.

  13. #27710

    Mommy

    Quote Originally Posted by Kinky3  [View Original Post]
    Wow, have never met a girl like Summer Rein before. Amazing experience, and that's from a belly-chaser. Not too nimble rn for obv reasons, but performed 10/10 with everything else and super sweet to boot. And she clearly sports a breeding kink so she'll be back. Can't stop thinking about her curves.

    https://escortbabylon.net/posts_view...421/5864608849
    Wow. Is she really 20!? Definitely will give her a try. Thought she might be TGTBT.

    Love me something young and preggo.

  14. #27709
    Quote Originally Posted by Mattis1775  [View Original Post]
    Was everything covered?
    Oops, sorry forgot to include that detail: yeah, all covered.

  15. #27708
    Quote Originally Posted by SoapDish  [View Original Post]
    Happy Thanksgiving to you and your families.

    One of the things I am thankful for is your feedback that has kept me from being scammed or robbed. Especially those seniors that pm with details. Thank you, Cheers!
    Same happy Thanksgiving to all.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts

Protected by Copyscape