Ferrant Lax Mexico City
Best Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 155 of 647 FirstFirst ... 55 105 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 205 255 ... LastLast
Results 2,311 to 2,325 of 9693
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #7383

    La Quinta

    Went to visit another of the Asian providers last night. I know I've responded previously that although they clearly aren't the girls in the ads, at least it's always a safe experience. Last night. The girl was ABSOLUTELY BEAUTIFUL!! As close to those pictures of the models in the ads as I've ever encountered. She was everything. She is only here one more day before someone else comes in. So if you want the details and the room number to make sure you meet her when you connect with those numbers. Reach out. I will be going back this afternoon for sure.

  2. #7382

    Playdate

    I see where Carrie the time waster is posting on a semi-regular basis now with a new phone number. Something is up there. Maybe the guy is out of the picture and she is on her own now? Has anybody tried her recently?

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/myrtl...o/597307953993

  3. #7381

    Davina

    Quote Originally Posted by Rackman21  [View Original Post]
    I'd be careful, IDK for sure but be aware of the possibility you hand the money over then her dude bangs the door down.
    I can say I've seen her 5 or 6 times at the location she posts. With him there or without and no issues. I've seen her for a long time now. Def feel safer than going into some of the hotels on the beach but as always it's your call. Teeth are gone, body and performance are still there.

  4. #7380

    Kaykay

    Quote Originally Posted by TenInchBoi  [View Original Post]
    Been friends with KayKay AKA Freaky Ash on Facebook for years before she even picked up the habit and I want to turn her out off general purpose LOL. Was wondering if you guys think she is worth an overnight?
    Gross. I'd go celibate before seeing her. I'm afraid my junk would fall off afterwards!

  5. #7379

    Kay kay

    Quote Originally Posted by TenInchBoi  [View Original Post]
    Been friends with KayKay AKA Freaky Ash on Facebook for years before she even picked up the habit and I want to turn her out off general purpose LOL. Was wondering if you guys think she is worth an overnight?
    You can't be Fb friends with her and seriously ask this question. LOL. If you were you'd know she's one of the biggest junkies out there. She's barely Qv worthy much less overnight worthy unless you would enjoy watching nod out all night.

  6. #7378

    She or whoever

    Quote Originally Posted by Hatchet50  [View Original Post]
    Runs this ad is a waste of time, they want a picture, them if you set up an out call she'll drag you on as if she's on the way and excuse after excuse and says she has to take the backroads because of no license plate, then ghosts then hour later will say she got pulled over, this ad is someone getting off playing games. AVOID.

  7. #7377

    Wondering

    Been friends with KayKay AKA Freaky Ash on Facebook for years before she even picked up the habit and I want to turn her out off general purpose LOL. Was wondering if you guys think she is worth an overnight?

  8. #7376

  9. #7375

    Thisf

    Quote Originally Posted by Lilo43  [View Original Post]
    Which one is she.
    Look at post 7366.

  10. #7374

    Thief

    Which one is she.

  11. #7373
    Quote Originally Posted by Hosed12  [View Original Post]
    The thief is posting again- stay away.
    Thanks for the info we all hate getting rip off and a grab the cash and dash is bad enough b safe and happy hunting.

  12. #7372

    Thief

    Quote Originally Posted by Hosed12  [View Original Post]
    She is posting again. Stay away as you will be robbed.
    The thief is posting again- stay away.

  13. #7371

    Looks like

    Quote Originally Posted by CoverMan1987  [View Original Post]
    Mongers, I had gotten winded that Kat had moved to MB. She came from Jacksonville NC area. 1) I have to say the tits are real, and they are fucking massive. She is only about 5 ft tall but has gained a ton of weight over the past several years. She used to be a stripper. 2) her mouth is rotten, teeth falling out it's pretty nasty now. 3) she is a dead fish, has been doing this so long she doesn't give a fuck just wants the 20 bucks you'll throw her to get pills. She used to be fantastic, but time has done her in. I've attached some pics from videos I made with her, I personally do not suggest you'll be disappointed, you less you just want to crank one out on her tits LOL maybe 20 bucks tops.
    She REALLY Loves her job LOL.

  14. #7370

    Big tits Kat

    Mongers, I had gotten winded that Kat had moved to MB. She came from Jacksonville NC area. 1) I have to say the tits are real, and they are fucking massive. She is only about 5 ft tall but has gained a ton of weight over the past several years. She used to be a stripper. 2) her mouth is rotten, teeth falling out it's pretty nasty now. 3) she is a dead fish, has been doing this so long she doesn't give a fuck just wants the 20 bucks you'll throw her to get pills. She used to be fantastic, but time has done her in. I've attached some pics from videos I made with her, I personally do not suggest you'll be disappointed, you less you just want to crank one out on her tits LOL maybe 20 bucks tops.

    Quote Originally Posted by DP1234  [View Original Post]
    If you look at the first pic. Of the tits. It looks like it's an edited photo. Like the boobs are enlarged and place on another body. Enlarge the photo.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Screenshot_20231125-085232.jpg‎   Screenshot_20231125-085553~2.jpg‎   Screenshot_20231125-085452~2.jpg‎  

  15. #7369

    Yeah she use to go by Davina

    Quote Originally Posted by TheDuke9876  [View Original Post]
    I reached out to her the other day and she quoted me at 80/120/200. I think I'll steer clear after seeing these reports but it does appear she still meets in person.
    I'd be careful, IDK for sure but be aware of the possibility you hand the money over then her dude bangs the door down.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts

Protected by Copyscape