Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 2,896 to 2,910 of 10281
-
11-27-23 05:15 #7386Senior Member

Posts: 390Ivory
Search the Saginaw boards. Lots of reviews.
Originally Posted by UtrFucker
[View Original Post]
-
11-27-23 04:24 #7385Senior Member

Posts: 49I used to see her often
I used to visit her often, but she went off the deep end with ice man. I guess she just got out of lockup and rehab so maybe it's better now, but she used to have lots of sores on her legs.
Originally Posted by UtrFucker
[View Original Post]
She never ripped me off, but became very unreliable towards the last times I seen her. I drove to Saginaw, twice, only to be played off and no return messages after arrival.
Hopefully she's better now, but tbh, I doubt it.
-
11-27-23 01:20 #7384Senior Member

Posts: 273Ivory Rose
Anyone seen this chick? She seems sexy, 989 number.
Ivory Rose.
https://skipthegames.com/posts/centr...e/665948329267
-
11-25-23 04:47 #7383Senior Member

Posts: 66Hot blonde
She was still wearing wigs when I saw her but I pretty sure she done with chemo.
Originally Posted by Questar999
[View Original Post]
-
11-24-23 21:06 #7382Senior Member

Posts: 116Still wigging
Just ran into her the other day. She seem to be doing ok but, she's still wearing the wig. So I guess her hair is still gone.
Originally Posted by Questar999
[View Original Post]
-
11-24-23 12:18 #7381Senior Member

Posts: 480Anyone? Jessica, Saginaw and Flint
Anyone know anything about this one? When I search under Jessica it seems that the reviews are for Jessica Lynn. This the Black Jessica.
https://www.skipthegames.com/posts/b...s/311039816937
-
11-24-23 12:16 #7380Senior Member

Posts: 480She was going through some Chemo and was wearing wigs. Is she feeling better and did her hair come back?
Originally Posted by MickeyMouse65
[View Original Post]
-
11-24-23 06:48 #7379Senior Member

Posts: 66Real
She's real I saw her in the summer at her home in Burton by the HS. But you are right she is pudgier than her pics but is friendly enough and pussy was super tight and grips super hard. Donations starts at $100 tho.
Originally Posted by CareBear10
[View Original Post]
-
11-23-23 23:17 #7378Senior Member

Posts: 548Good budget BJ specialist
If you know of a good budget blowjob specialist please post. Some of my best blow jobs have come from fat, unfuckable women.
-
11-23-23 13:08 #7377Senior Member

Posts: 116Dani Maye
Seen Dani a few times about a year ago. She looks like her pics and was a pretty easy going girl. I never had any bad issues with her, but YMMV, good luck and let us know how things go.
Originally Posted by Lxsgs450
[View Original Post]
-
11-23-23 13:07 #7376Senior Member

Posts: 612Nope
Got to be fake!. $$ an hour and she's pretty nice looking.
Originally Posted by CareBear10
[View Original Post]
-
11-23-23 12:59 #7375Senior Member

Posts: 116Her pic do look hot But.
So, I seen this chick about 2 years ago. She's at least 50 years old and wearing a wig. Her pics are the most filtered of all time!
Originally Posted by CareBear10
[View Original Post]
She is a really nice lady tho and she knows how to fuck. She's not bad looking for her age and she was fun to play with. She's usually hold up at the Miller rd RR Inn.
-
11-23-23 10:46 #7374Senior Member

Posts: 263Hot sexy blond
Can't find any reviews on this one. Sounds friendly on phone. Got a feeling larger than pictures show.
https://skipthegames.com/posts/flint...s/135882656595
-
11-23-23 10:14 #7373Senior Member

Posts: 111Dani Maye
Posted this in wrong place originally.
Has anyone seen her recently?
Is she any good? Seems like older reviews weren't so favorable.
Does she look like her pics? Very sexy.
https://skipthegames.com/posts/flint...a/310497402868
-
11-23-23 00:56 #7372Regular Member

Posts: 15Does anyone remember a provider that stayed in the building on the corner of 12th and Fenton around 2014? I think her name was Ashley. I'd like to hook up with her again.










Reply With Quote






