Rubrankings.com
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The Velvet Rooms

Thread: Streetwalker Reports

+ Add Report
Page 164 of 807 FirstFirst ... 64 114 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 214 264 664 ... LastLast
Results 2,446 to 2,460 of 12098
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #9653

    Crazy Girl

    Quote Originally Posted by CravenMorehead  [View Original Post]
    Driving around Greenfield I pulled over onto a side street & a girl walked over to me. I dropped the passenger window & asked her name, something I always do. She told me they call her Crazy Girl. This was a new one to me & I was getting a mixed vibe so I moved on. Do any of you fellas have any experience with this one?
    Was she Hispanic and a little thick wearing a Bluetooth headphone? If so I have experience seeing her last month and have her digits. She told me her name is Marie and people call her Crazy Girl, she gave a good BBBJCIM!

  2. #9652

    Crazy Girl

    Driving around Greenfield I pulled over onto a side street & a girl walked over to me. I dropped the passenger window & asked her name, something I always do. She told me they call her Crazy Girl. This was a new one to me & I was getting a mixed vibe so I moved on. Do any of you fellas have any experience with this one?

  3. #9651

    Three Slores In One Day

    Legal disclaimer: I do not condone nor promote prostitution. All of my writings on this website are fiction. Any resemblance to real persons, places, or events is entirely coincidental.

    I love having sex with women, as many women as possible, whether one at a time or multiple at once. Unprotected, always. Variety is the spice of life!

    I want to give a big shout out to the coca farmers of South America! And you, out in the far east, growing the opium poppies! We American mongers salute you!

    I arrived in town a few days ago and did some body shopping, although a highly minimalized and controlled form.

    I cruised around Greenfield for around an hour in the late afternoon. I immediately came upon Kerri and Hazel. Would probably have tried out Hazel if I was in normal Body Shopping mode, but due to the considerations I vaguely alluded to in a recent post, I opted not to. I asked them if Rose is around, and they giddily chirped that she's in jail, which is not true, although she is not streetwalking these days. Hazel demanded $10 for nothing! She just complained about me driving up and down for hours and that I therefore "can obviously afford it". She also bemoaned the alleged large amount of time I waste of the girls like her who I don't pick up. I pointed out to her that I have not been cruising lately. I submitted and gave her $5 because I felt sorry for her, and because I feel guilty that she read a disrespectful tract I wrote about her last year. I would not have written it if I thought she'd ever read it.

    I came back around an hour later and picked up Kerri. We parked. 20 birds few past my car. I estimate she sucked my filthy cock for ten minutes. I knew I owed her a squirt of semen and was mindful of that as she sucked. Eventually she obtained her shot of semen. 10 more birds flew past my car. She thanked me and I dropped her back off.

    Some day, some smart, young lady is going to give me a heart attack with her oral abilities and then relieve me of my wallet, and if she is so bold, my vehicle, as well.

    A few hours later, I met up with Renia, who I had set up a motel date with a week earlier. She gave me a cold, unopened Snapple! It's notable, because as you mongers know, it's extremely rare for a slore to treat a monger to anything! She had just purchased it in the store I'd driven her to. We repaired to my motel. As we entered the room, 60 birds flew over our pig heads. She sucked, we fucked, then she sucked again. I did not finish, so she offered me to make 20 of the birds fly over our head again! I eagerly and gratefully accepted, and lo-and-behold, out the window, I saw 20 of those 60 birds that had flown over us going east on our way into the room, going back west now, from whence they'd come. Renia is a pleasant sort, and regarding business deals, she is one of the very most honest hookers, if not the most honest, I have ever known. I dropped her back off at home.

    Cruise 'Til You Come.

    I then cruised down to Lincoln for the second time that day. It was around 10:00 pm I pulled up to one Natasha on the south-west corner of 12th & Lincoln, and would have picked her up if I was not in restricted mode! Under the streetlight, she appeared to be a light beige with straight, longish black hair. She was extremely pleasant and warm, and appeared to be in her 20's. Do any of you mongers have any information or opinions on her? Your words could help me to decide whether to pick her up in the future.

    Soon thereafter, I came upon Chella walking out of the Speedway at 9th & Lincoln! She snorted a line of heroin, and we repaired to a spot of mine. She began falling asleep the moment she put my cock in her mouth. The next twenty minutes were a struggle of intermittent cocksucking and sleeping, alternating every five seconds or so. Whenever she was awake, she was totally into it. She sucked on my balls at least twice, for perhaps 20 or 30 seconds each time, on her own volition, and passionately so. As time wore on, I knew that I owed this fine, young lady a squirt of the good stuff, so that she could get on with her night. Toward the end, as I was assuming this date will not result in an orgasm, I, inspired by stories some of you gents have told, started fucking her facehole, and by golly, after several minutes of fucking her sleeping-waking-sleeping again face, I squirted my semen into her mouth, and she swallowed it all down! On our way back, I solemnly yet jubilantly requested that she swallow all of my loads henceforth, to which she readily and happily agreed. I believe her words, spoken in a very cheerful voice through a smiling face, were "Sure, I don't care".

    I awoke the next day and cruised for perhaps a half-hour on Greenfield. I pulled up and spoke with Lola at one point, but turned her down, as I didn't think she'd make me shoot, and shooting is what I live for.

  4. #9650

    A) Thanks For Praise b) Thanks for Intelligence c) Philosophy Of Mongers

    Craven Morehead, PNR2004, and Milwaukee Pussy Hound- Thank you very much for the praise! I put considerable time and effort into my fictional writings on this forum, so it makes me feel good to be appreciated.

    Soccer Fan- Thank you for the intelligence on Chella's new whereabouts.

    Troll Mongo- In my opinion, the only scenario in which we mongers should root for a walker to leave the streets is if he has ambitions of wifing her up.

  5. #9649

    Lola

    Picked up Lola on G yesterday. Not to enthusiastic, but still got the job done with many breaks. Wanted to fuck her but wanted more than I was going to pay.

    Paid. 25 Shel does look good. Black hair now. Would have taken anything in need of money bad.

  6. #9648
    Quote Originally Posted by BigDog1330  [View Original Post]
    What was her name? I think I've seen her before.
    Know any good spots in the area?

  7. #9647

    Anyone know Kelly

    I'm hoping someone on here is a regular of Kelly's and has most recent digits? I accidentally deleted the last number she texted me a couple months ago and have not seen her since. This is the SW Kelly that walked National in the past but now is more of a UTR CG because she can actually keep and use a phone. White, Mid 30's, big tits, thick but not fat. Gives an excellent DT BBBJCIM. She moved around a bit but the last places she stayed at were around 37 and Scott and 36 and National. Cruises around in that red car with sister or whoever. Sister may be on STG but I never met. Hopefully one of you is a regular and can PM me digits, I would really appreciate it. Thanks!

  8. #9646
    Quote Originally Posted by CoochieEater  [View Original Post]
    Ok, I'm pulled up to the stop light at 6th and Becher. Walking down the street on the left, crossing 6th is a babe in tight pants, showing an amazingly round, high riding booty. As she crosses Becher to the convenience store on the corner, she appears to have pretty good sized titties. "Ah fuckit. " I say to myself and pull into the parking lot. When I go inside, she's at the counter paying for whatever she's bought. As she goes to walk past me I say "Um, is today the day that super-models shop here?" "Oh thank you!" she says, "That deserves a hug!" She presses her rather sizable jugs into my chest. "I have to run, but take my number!" I call her later in the day, and sure enough, she's a whole. Staying up on the northside in one of the shit-hole motels on Appleton. I can't make it that night, but I will get with her the next night.

    No I won't. She's out of the notel, drifting aimlessly on the southside, wondering where she can stay for the night. How the fuck can a woman with the bangingest body, prettier than average, slinging pussy have NO MONEY? Jesus, she could be selling content on * making bank. Chaturbate, CamSoda, CherryTV, and on and on. She finally admitted to me, she's got a crack habit. I mean, really? Smoking a little rock is better than having a warm place to stay and a roof over your head? I guess.

    Anyway, I'm fed up with the constant neediness of these babes Can even one of them get it together enough to have a room or a house or a roommate in the same business? Sure, they can suck my dick, or take it in the ass or whatever, but can they keep $5 out of the $25 I pay them?

    Coochie (Bankroll management, motherfucker) Eater.

    God Bless You All.
    What was her name? I think I've seen her before.

  9. #9645

    Yeah

    Quote Originally Posted by MilwNightFun  [View Original Post]
    Definitely all woman with an open menu. Anything goes.
    She was clearly a woman. It was Tatiana that I picked up and feared she was a he.

    Dm if you want to know about a side gig I'm doing. Crazy dealers from the area made me laugh last night.

  10. #9644

    Pocahontas

    Quote Originally Posted by Filling79  [View Original Post]
    But is she a he?
    Definitely all woman with an open menu. Anything goes.

  11. #9643
    Quote Originally Posted by ATW2020  [View Original Post]
    So my new side gig has me in the area. Found a house and the second house / hotel. Crazy out there. Getting some behind the scenes stuff.
    We definitely need to hear more!

  12. #9642
    What are you taking about?

    Quote Originally Posted by ATW2020  [View Original Post]
    So my new side gig has me in the area. Found a house and the second house / hotel. Crazy out there. Getting some behind the scenes stuff.

  13. #9641

    Man

    So my new side gig has me in the area. Found a house and the second house / hotel. Crazy out there. Getting some behind the scenes stuff.

  14. #9640
    Quote Originally Posted by TheyTanky  [View Original Post]
    If she is black I might know who she is, if it's the same girl be careful she is nice and all but she will get annoyed easily and make excuses to not even give you head. Also doesn't like being felt while "trying". But if you think you can dominate her, you'll get a good experience.
    Negative. She's white. WSW-white streetwalker.

  15. #9639
    Quote Originally Posted by VikingPride  [View Original Post]
    On cold Friday afternoon I was coming back from an appointment with a provider that just didn't work out and heading west on Burleigh. At Fond du lac and Burleigh I'm assuming I see a tall WSW standing at the bus stop turning and showing her ass in some short booty shorts to on coming traffic. She wasn't shaking her ass but was making a point to stick it out a little and show traffic. She had a hoodie with the hood up so I didn't get a good look at the face but DAMN that ass and long legs were gorgeous. Just the right size not the skinny mini's you see on the south side. She had ass. Problem was that was the dumbest spot I've ever seen a WSW stand as I could not stop the heavy traffic on Burleigh to make the scoop and you could only scoop her if you were going the right way on Fond du lac ave. She was also at a bus stop surrounded by brotha's. Possible management? Maybe. Maybe not. Maybe everyone was just trying to hit on her at the same time. Anyway I rounded the block and was slowed because it was a busy time of day and when I got back to the bus stop she was gone. All the guys were still there but she was obviously scooped. I may have missed a WSW ghetto unicorn. Anybody ever happen to see this girl in this area?
    If she is black I might know who she is, if it's the same girl be careful she is nice and all but she will get annoyed easily and make excuses to not even give you head. Also doesn't like being felt while "trying". But if you think you can dominate her, you'll get a good experience.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts

Protected by Copyscape