Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 4,426 to 4,440 of 17721
-
11-25-23 07:50 #13296Senior Member

Posts: 447Someone already left really bad reviews on this one.
Originally Posted by ReefGlue
[View Original Post]
-
11-25-23 07:48 #13295Senior Member

Posts: 447That's not even a picture of her.
Originally Posted by Train88
[View Original Post]
-
11-25-23 07:30 #13294Senior Member

Posts: 527Looked same as pics except missing teeth.
Originally Posted by KemoSabe
[View Original Post]
-
11-25-23 06:23 #13293Senior Member

Posts: 464Halfway Home
ReefGlue,
Originally Posted by ReefGlue
[View Original Post]
About ten years ago, I saw a girl staying at a halfway house in downtown St. Louis. Not sure if it's the same place that you went to but I had to show my driver's license to get in. I went there several times and never had any issues. The place was probable safer than some of the cheap hotels around here. BTW, did the girl you saw look anything like the girl in the ad?
KS.
-
11-24-23 17:30 #13292Senior Member

Posts: 186Chloe
Is Chloe trans though? The last pic here has a penis, but it could just be a toy?
Originally Posted by Casab69
[View Original Post]
https://escortbabylon.net/image_list...54d3bff930acf5
-
11-24-23 06:30 #13291Senior Member

Posts: 527https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...ouis/160845521#.
Go see this one and she's in a halfway home that you need to sign into and show license to get in. Tells me this as I'm sitting outside as she comes out to get me. Hell no.
-
11-24-23 06:12 #13290Senior Member

Posts: 527https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...ouis/160829944
After trying to find someone yesterday. This one sends me to a motel that in st louis. I got there sge tells me to get a room fir 2 hours. 33.00. I'm like hell no. So she says I'm right around the corner. Ok then. She shows up 20 minutes later. She wants to do deed. I turn around go back. I chose car visit I throw out 80 instead of 120. We go some where else she's all acting nervous. So I give her 40 and put 40 where she can see it. She start to go down then stops and says I prefer the hotel. I know where this is going. I say ok. Go to hotel she gets a room them disappears never to be seen again.
Her car is outside and I watch to see what room she goes to then a guy get out of a car and goes to exact room. The moral of the story is use your bigger brain. She paid for 2 hours and some people would have waited her out. I could care less. This gal had sores all over her legs.
Don't trust this one.
-
11-23-23 22:06 #13289Regular Member

Posts: 7Tits were a bit deflated, but honestly I could have gave a shit less. Hard enough to find a provider down with Greek at all let alone one that isn't fat as fuck and ugly and charging astronomical prices. I read some reviews off another sight that said she liked Greek so I text and asked. She loves it.
Originally Posted by NipLuver
[View Original Post]
-
11-23-23 19:18 #13288Senior Member

Posts: 250Gabbi
Getting ready to move to your area, and been browsing who is around, talked this one, seems cool. The names gabbi comes up with nothing in search. So has anyone have knowledge of this one.
https://tryst.link/escort/sabrinatheunicorn
-
11-23-23 10:42 #13287Senior Member

Posts: 170I've never had an issue bringing it up. I usually just say something like "it's not a deal breaker, but is Greek on the menu? If so, is there an extra donation?" Almost every girl knows what that means and will answer. I say "almost" because one time I asked and the girl said yes with no upcharge. I got there and found out she thought "Greek" was "Russian", but her response was "well, a deal's a deal" and let me do it for no extra charge! Don't PM me asking who it is though because she's been out of the hobby for 3+ years now.
Originally Posted by NipLuver
[View Original Post]
-
11-23-23 10:13 #13286Senior Member

Posts: 447She mentions she is fetish friendly so he probably just asked.
Originally Posted by NipLuver
[View Original Post]
-
11-23-23 05:07 #13285Senior Member

Posts: 159I've texted with her a few times. I'm thinking about reeling her in. Is her weight gain proportional and shapely? Or is she getting lumpy? I don't mind a little extra as long as it's in the right spot. Not a sagging gut or thick waisted. It's sketchy when an escort doesn't update their pics at least annually. Or hide their midsection.
Originally Posted by DScott
[View Original Post]
-
11-23-23 01:53 #13284Senior Member

Posts: 60Sounds pretty good! Are the tits DDs? How did she know you were after anal? I always find it hard to bring the subject up, LOL.
Originally Posted by GreekFreak
[View Original Post]
-
11-22-23 13:34 #13283Senior Member

Posts: 436Nice
I had one of those "don't ever contact me again" experiences with girl several years ago. Got a different phone and it's like nothing ever happened. A good visit and an inner sense of redemption.
Originally Posted by DScott
[View Original Post]
-
11-22-23 09:00 #13282Senior Member

Posts: 140Lindsey, St Charles
Funny story. I was one of the guys that Lindsey ghosted 4 or 5 years ago after seeing me once. I saw her posting new ads with a new number so I responded a couple months ago. She didn't remember me, and she apparently didn't keep a record of phone numbers. Now I've seen her 3 or 4 times. She no longer works out of her apartment, usually outcall or at a safe extended stay place. I've only done incall. She's close to me and I'm getting lazy in my old age.
Originally Posted by Trolln
[View Original Post]
The good: She seems more stable and nice, good communication, up for cfs and BBBJCIM, and she's very reasonable, I think 1. 2 for hh.
The not as good: The pics are at least 5 years old and she's put on a lot of weight. Still cute with nice tits.











Reply With Quote





