Rubrankings.com
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 194 of 686 FirstFirst ... 94 144 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 244 294 ... LastLast
Results 2,896 to 2,910 of 10281
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #7386

    Ivory

    Quote Originally Posted by UtrFucker  [View Original Post]
    Anyone seen this chick? She seems sexy, 989 number.

    Ivory Rose.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/centr...e/665948329267
    Search the Saginaw boards. Lots of reviews.

  2. #7385

    I used to see her often

    Quote Originally Posted by UtrFucker  [View Original Post]
    Anyone seen this chick? She seems sexy, 989 number.

    Ivory Rose.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/centr...e/665948329267
    I used to visit her often, but she went off the deep end with ice man. I guess she just got out of lockup and rehab so maybe it's better now, but she used to have lots of sores on her legs.

    She never ripped me off, but became very unreliable towards the last times I seen her. I drove to Saginaw, twice, only to be played off and no return messages after arrival.

    Hopefully she's better now, but tbh, I doubt it.

  3. #7384

    Ivory Rose

    Anyone seen this chick? She seems sexy, 989 number.

    Ivory Rose.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/centr...e/665948329267

  4. #7383

    Hot blonde

    Quote Originally Posted by Questar999  [View Original Post]
    She was going through some Chemo and was wearing wigs. Is she feeling better and did her hair come back?
    She was still wearing wigs when I saw her but I pretty sure she done with chemo.

  5. #7382

    Still wigging

    Quote Originally Posted by Questar999  [View Original Post]
    She was going through some Chemo and was wearing wigs. Is she feeling better and did her hair come back?
    Just ran into her the other day. She seem to be doing ok but, she's still wearing the wig. So I guess her hair is still gone.

  6. #7381

    Anyone? Jessica, Saginaw and Flint

    Anyone know anything about this one? When I search under Jessica it seems that the reviews are for Jessica Lynn. This the Black Jessica.

    https://www.skipthegames.com/posts/b...s/311039816937

  7. #7380
    Quote Originally Posted by MickeyMouse65  [View Original Post]
    She's real I saw her in the summer at her home in Burton by the HS. But you are right she is pudgier than her pics but is friendly enough and pussy was super tight and grips super hard. Donations starts at $100 tho.
    She was going through some Chemo and was wearing wigs. Is she feeling better and did her hair come back?

  8. #7379

    Real

    Quote Originally Posted by CareBear10  [View Original Post]
    Can't find any reviews on this one. Sounds friendly on phone. Got a feeling larger than pictures show.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/flint...s/135882656595
    She's real I saw her in the summer at her home in Burton by the HS. But you are right she is pudgier than her pics but is friendly enough and pussy was super tight and grips super hard. Donations starts at $100 tho.

  9. #7378

    Good budget BJ specialist

    If you know of a good budget blowjob specialist please post. Some of my best blow jobs have come from fat, unfuckable women.

  10. #7377

    Dani Maye

    Quote Originally Posted by Lxsgs450  [View Original Post]
    Posted this in wrong place originally.

    Has anyone seen her recently?

    Is she any good? Seems like older reviews weren't so favorable.

    Does she look like her pics? Very sexy.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/flint...a/310497402868
    Seen Dani a few times about a year ago. She looks like her pics and was a pretty easy going girl. I never had any bad issues with her, but YMMV, good luck and let us know how things go.

  11. #7376

    Nope

    Quote Originally Posted by CareBear10  [View Original Post]
    Can't find any reviews on this one. Sounds friendly on phone. Got a feeling larger than pictures show.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/flint...s/135882656595
    Got to be fake!. $$ an hour and she's pretty nice looking.

  12. #7375

    Her pic do look hot But.

    Quote Originally Posted by CareBear10  [View Original Post]
    Can't find any reviews on this one. Sounds friendly on phone. Got a feeling larger than pictures show.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/flint...s/135882656595
    So, I seen this chick about 2 years ago. She's at least 50 years old and wearing a wig. Her pics are the most filtered of all time!

    She is a really nice lady tho and she knows how to fuck. She's not bad looking for her age and she was fun to play with. She's usually hold up at the Miller rd RR Inn.

  13. #7374

    Hot sexy blond

    Can't find any reviews on this one. Sounds friendly on phone. Got a feeling larger than pictures show.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/flint...s/135882656595

  14. #7373

    Dani Maye

    Posted this in wrong place originally.

    Has anyone seen her recently?

    Is she any good? Seems like older reviews weren't so favorable.

    Does she look like her pics? Very sexy.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/flint...a/310497402868

  15. #7372
    Does anyone remember a provider that stayed in the building on the corner of 12th and Fenton around 2014? I think her name was Ashley. I'd like to hook up with her again.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts

Protected by Copyscape