Rubrankings.com
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #53902
    Quote Originally Posted by Mr.Inch  [View Original Post]
    Y'all should visit golden massage. Just saying. Best lately for me.
    Golden in Cumming, did you get lost? I thought your territory was Smyrna and Marietta.

  2. #53901

    Best Massage in Winder, closed.

    I'm not in Winder often, but try to stop by Best when I am as there is a super sexy, very small Asian woman usually working the desk. I've always drawn someone else and the massage has always been legit, but I wanted to at least have a session with her and try my luck.

    Was there about a month ago and drew a tall, stocky woman (I think) that gave me the best legit massage I've ever had, was really amazing. I went back today prepared to get the stocky one, but hoping maybe the sexy girl would finally be available.

    Got there and it was all dark. Kinda had the feel that it had been closed for more than just today. I hope not, I'm still hoping to draw that sexy little one. Curious if anyone has some Intel, and also if Chi Massage up the street is legit or not.

  3. #53900
    Quote Originally Posted by CarloLatin  [View Original Post]
    I'll be in town for a few days wanted to see where the Latina spots are at? Legit massage or not. Just want to visit some latinas.
    What part of town?

  4. #53899
    Quote Originally Posted by BigBobAtl  [View Original Post]
    Stopped in the other day and there was an attractive 45-50 year old at the front desk asking if I want hhr or hr massage. I asked if they had any younger girls and she summoned one from the back. A cute little spinner in yoga pants and button up blouse. I decided to take the plunge. She spoke 0 English besides "medium or hard" and "sank you". She told me she was 28 years old and I definitely believe her based off her looks. She gave a pretty good massage with no teasing at all. Covered the whole time. Maybe it will take a few more tries before they get comfortable with me. I gave her $20 tip for now.
    My experience was different, they were obviously comfortable with me.

  5. #53898

    Name?

    Quote Originally Posted by BigBobAtl  [View Original Post]
    Stopped in the other day and there was an attractive 45-50 year old at the front desk asking if I want hhr or hr massage. I asked if they had any younger girls and she summoned one from the back. A cute little spinner in yoga pants and button up blouse. I decided to take the plunge. She spoke 0 English besides "medium or hard" and "sank you". She told me she was 28 years old and I definitely believe her based off her looks. She gave a pretty good massage with no teasing at all. Covered the whole time. Maybe it will take a few more tries before they get comfortable with me. I gave her $20 tip for now.
    Did you get a name?

  6. #53897

    Latina massage spa?

    I'll be in town for a few days wanted to see where the Latina spots are at? Legit massage or not. Just want to visit some latinas.

  7. #53896

    New Kaina try out

    Stopped in the other day and there was an attractive 45-50 year old at the front desk asking if I want hhr or hr massage. I asked if they had any younger girls and she summoned one from the back. A cute little spinner in yoga pants and button up blouse. I decided to take the plunge. She spoke 0 English besides "medium or hard" and "sank you". She told me she was 28 years old and I definitely believe her based off her looks. She gave a pretty good massage with no teasing at all. Covered the whole time. Maybe it will take a few more tries before they get comfortable with me. I gave her $20 tip for now.

  8. #53895

    Happy Thanksgiving!

    Happy Thanksgiving! Hope you all enjoy the Holiday & stay safe.

  9. #53894

    2023 is too new

    Quote Originally Posted by AtlantaFunGuy  [View Original Post]
    Care Massage was hit by Roswell PD on 11/16; they arrested Asian 2 females on the usual array of charges, but also confiscated the 2023 vehicle belonging to the shop owner.
    The bank owns it; no forfeiture.

  10. #53893

    Mei Massage

    Open light was on.

    Also, Lily had no lights on.

  11. #53892
    Quote Originally Posted by AtlantaFunGuy  [View Original Post]
    Care Massage was hit by Roswell PD on 11/16; they arrested Asian 2 females on the usual array of charges, but also confiscated the 2023 vehicle belonging to the shop owner.
    They will get their cars back in 30 days most likely.

  12. #53891

    Care Massage / Rucker Rd

    Quote Originally Posted by Wasgni  [View Original Post]
    I messaged a previously visited provider there on Monday. Message was delivered but instantly rejected by recipient. Main number went straight to voicemail. Looks like it's over there.
    Care Massage was hit by Roswell PD on 11/16; they arrested Asian 2 females on the usual array of charges, but also confiscated the 2023 vehicle belonging to the shop owner.

  13. #53890
    Quote Originally Posted by MunchMacoochie  [View Original Post]
    The lights were off at Care last week 😭.
    I messaged a previously visited provider there on Monday. Message was delivered but instantly rejected by recipient. Main number went straight to voicemail. Looks like it's over there.

  14. #53889
    [Deleted by Admin]

    EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was redacted or deleted to remove sections of the report that were largely argumentative. Please read the Forum FAQ and the Forum's Posting Guidelines for more information. Thank You!

  15. #53888
    Quote Originally Posted by DawgsB2B  [View Original Post]
    No reason they should give you the 'shhhhh' schtick, they all know what's going on. Word is there's a girl named Nicole there that I'm going to ask for next time I'm in there.
    Was just there yesterday, no one named Nicole present.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Only Limits are Your Imagination

Protected by Copyscape