Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 2,581 to 2,595 of 13310
-
11-22-23 17:55 #10730Senior Member

Posts: 565Forgot to include the link.
Originally Posted by Scman011
[View Original Post]
https://skipthegames.com/posts/green...h/293815264905
-
11-22-23 12:32 #10729Regular Member

Posts: 8Is this the same Lacey that sells poetry?
Originally Posted by Scman011
[View Original Post]
-
11-22-23 10:52 #10728Senior Member

Posts: 65Colombia
As the scene here has pretty much dried up of quality women outside of a few and even those are unreliable I took a vacation to Bogota, Colombia for 2 weeks back in Septemeber. It was so great, that I have already booked another 2 week vacation back to Colombia. This time 1 week in Medellin and 1 week in Bogota. Zero complaints at all. Seriously considering moving there once I'm able to find a remote job that allows it. More than happy to discuss if anyone has any questions.
-
11-21-23 23:37 #10727Senior Member

Posts: 565Lacey
Had a nice visit with Lacey, she is a nice lady compared to what we have around here. She is personable, talkative and seemed to enjoy herself as well. I did not sense any drug use during my visit. Decent motel off of Pelham and no one lurking around. I will repeat if she stays in the area.
-
11-20-23 16:57 #10726Senior Member

Posts: 2035Keeps deleting her ads, probably because of fake photo reports
Changes her name and phone number often also. Apparently not in the area anymore, but if she comes back, thought I would leave a heads up for other gentlemen to see some of the photos she uses.
Originally Posted by WarpFactor69
[View Original Post]
-
11-19-23 23:27 #10725Regular Member

Posts: 21Was with the wife dining at waffle home Sun at about 1 am and server seemed to be her but couldn't exactly remember her face honestly, shaved head dyed like purple. Kept looking at me so maybe she remembered me? Kinda awkward not going to lie!
Originally Posted by SCTerabyte
[View Original Post]
-
11-19-23 19:25 #10724Senior Member

Posts: 108Creole Red
This chic is from the Colombia area. She used to post almost weekly in Charleston like 2 years ago, and had many reviews on the guide. I never got the chance to see her but one of my monger friends saw her a few times and said the service was about accurate with your 6. 5 rating. Her pics are very accurate and from what I remember, her service was all covered. She always dresses nice, smells great, and presents herself well. Never saw any bad reviews. I think most of these sistas get offended real quick so you got to be careful with the sarcasm if you don't know them. I'll probably try her if I get the time.
Originally Posted by DWalker81
[View Original Post]
Be safe!
-
11-19-23 18:49 #10723Senior Member

Posts: 380UTR Forum
Look down in the UTR forum on here. Someone was asking about her and no one seems to have been able to contact her I a while.
Originally Posted by Cashin6996
[View Original Post]
SC.
-
11-19-23 14:18 #10722Regular Member

Posts: 5Paige
I think we're all dying to know, LOL. A lot of speculation in the UTR thread. All I can tell you is I haven't seen head nor tails of her in about three weeks.
Originally Posted by Cashin6996
[View Original Post]
-
11-19-23 13:38 #10721Senior Member

Posts: 111See the UTR section. She's vanished on us.
Originally Posted by Cashin6996
[View Original Post]
-
11-19-23 02:11 #10720Regular Member

Posts: 21Paige
Anyone seen Paige recently? Been thinking about visiting and dropping a load in her.
-
11-18-23 14:56 #10719Senior Member

Posts: 102My experience.
https://skipthegames.com/posts/green...b/428022829445
I debated about sharing my experience with her but I figured sharing is caring, right. I act saw her over a month ago, 1st meeting that went on a 1 to 10 scale about 6. 5. Text communication went decently. So when she came back I figure I reach out again. I saw that she had posted near midnight and then again around 6 ish am. So when I texted her I opened up with, "when do you sleep, LOL?
Man that proceeded her just cussing me out. I'm like whoa where did come from? I said, well I saw you had posting late at night and early in the am, I was just concerned with her sleep you know. Still the verbal barrage continued to the point she threatened me. I said you know what sorry for the confusion and ended that.
I would say that her pictures are slightly dated. As her stomach isn't as slim as it appears. The face shots are 100% accurate. Not saying not to see her but I will say proceed with caution cause she has a "tool" she apparently isn't afraid to use.
Her rates are fair now for the area. No 250 Qv or anything like that.
-
11-18-23 13:38 #10718Banned Member

Posts: 454Piper. From Athens
Totally not a rip off!
-
11-18-23 12:52 #10717Banned Member

Posts: 367Uga
Is this lady still around? She sounds familiar!
Originally Posted by Zauriel
[View Original Post]
-
11-18-23 09:37 #10716Senior Member

Posts: 504Lacey
Yes, Mr Z, its very sad story, as I remember it was a drug victim, and a debilitating effect on mom and how was her performance now compared to years ago?
Thanks for info on Becca, however, I never joined SA so am ignorant but willing to be learn about her.
Cheers, B.
Originally Posted by Zauriel
[View Original Post]










Reply With Quote






