Find Your New Baby
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 156 of 647 FirstFirst ... 56 106 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 206 256 ... LastLast
Results 2,326 to 2,340 of 9695
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #7370

    Big tits Kat

    Mongers, I had gotten winded that Kat had moved to MB. She came from Jacksonville NC area. 1) I have to say the tits are real, and they are fucking massive. She is only about 5 ft tall but has gained a ton of weight over the past several years. She used to be a stripper. 2) her mouth is rotten, teeth falling out it's pretty nasty now. 3) she is a dead fish, has been doing this so long she doesn't give a fuck just wants the 20 bucks you'll throw her to get pills. She used to be fantastic, but time has done her in. I've attached some pics from videos I made with her, I personally do not suggest you'll be disappointed, you less you just want to crank one out on her tits LOL maybe 20 bucks tops.

    Quote Originally Posted by DP1234  [View Original Post]
    If you look at the first pic. Of the tits. It looks like it's an edited photo. Like the boobs are enlarged and place on another body. Enlarge the photo.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Screenshot_20231125-085232.jpg‎   Screenshot_20231125-085553~2.jpg‎   Screenshot_20231125-085452~2.jpg‎  

  2. #7369

    Yeah she use to go by Davina

    Quote Originally Posted by TheDuke9876  [View Original Post]
    I reached out to her the other day and she quoted me at 80/120/200. I think I'll steer clear after seeing these reports but it does appear she still meets in person.
    I'd be careful, IDK for sure but be aware of the possibility you hand the money over then her dude bangs the door down.

  3. #7368

    Beatrixx?

    Quote Originally Posted by Rackman21  [View Original Post]
    I've seen her 3 times but its been a couple years and she's been running an ad on Tryst and it says CONTENT ONLY, NO MEETUPS, and she has a boyfriend now so be careful I wouldn't trust.
    I reached out to her the other day and she quoted me at 80/120/200. I think I'll steer clear after seeing these reports but it does appear she still meets in person.

  4. #7367

    Question

    Question for the guys who have visited the hotel Asians. What are they typically wearing when you go to see them? Is there ever an effort at some sexy lingerie or anything or is it just a baggy granny night gown? I will be visiting soon and plan to give them a try. I will be sure to post about my experience but wanted to know what I might be able to expect. Thanks and stay safe everyone.

  5. #7366

    Had a dream with Stormeesmiles

    I read the reviews on here and they are true. She set the clock as soon as I fell asleep and started dreaming. She is a little overweight but I love a thick woman. Everything is legit with her no scams. Head game wasn't the best. I ask if I could put my hand on her head while she did BJ she said no. Overall very basic not worth the hhr but not the worst. We finished in doggie she would not get on top said I was too big. Go figure haha.

  6. #7365

    Thief

    Quote Originally Posted by Hosed12  [View Original Post]
    https://skipthegames.com/posts/myrtl...-/926140882887

    Careful she is a thief. Working with her boyfriend from local hotel by airport. Took the money and ran. Definitely beware.
    She is posting again. Stay away as you will be robbed.

  7. #7364
    Quote Originally Posted by RedCorvette73  [View Original Post]
    Known as Carrie the time waster. OK if you actually manage to meet. Ghosted me twice. Won't be a third time. Same thing happened to others. YMMV.
    Well thank for the info b safe.

  8. #7363

    Play date

    Quote Originally Posted by NcPlayer  [View Original Post]
    She post on stg looking for a play date not been able to find anything on here about this one been thinking about it any info would be appreciated be safe happy hunting.
    Known as Carrie the time waster. OK if you actually manage to meet. Ghosted me twice. Won't be a third time. Same thing happened to others. YMMV.

  9. #7362

    Any info on this one

    She post on stg looking for a play date not been able to find anything on here about this one been thinking about it any info would be appreciated be safe happy hunting.

  10. #7361

    Davina

    Quote Originally Posted by Rackman21  [View Original Post]
    I've seen her 3 times but its been a couple years and she's been running an ad on Tryst and it says CONTENT ONLY, NO MEETUPS, and she has a boyfriend now so be careful I wouldn't trust.
    I can second that! She is staying near food lion in socastee. Shacked up w somebody. Used to be pretty and reliable. Now NO TEETH and her word not worth nothing. A compulsive LIAR! Good luck with that one! Would avoid like fhe plague!

  11. #7360
    Quote Originally Posted by Rackman21  [View Original Post]
    I've seen her 3 times but its been a couple years and she's been running an ad on Tryst and it says CONTENT ONLY, NO MEETUPS, and she has a boyfriend now so be careful I wouldn't trust.
    Thank you I appreciate that!

  12. #7359

    Davina

    Quote Originally Posted by Zack4201  [View Original Post]
    Hey fellas have anyone seen her feel free to DM if need be.

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...each/160737137

    Zack.
    I've seen her 3 times but its been a couple years and she's been running an ad on Tryst and it says CONTENT ONLY, NO MEETUPS, and she has a boyfriend now so be careful I wouldn't trust.

  13. #7358

    Thief

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/myrtl...-/926140882887

    Careful she is a thief. Working with her boyfriend from local hotel by airport. Took the money and ran. Definitely beware.

  14. #7357

    Any Info

    Hey fellas have anyone seen her feel free to DM if need be.

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...each/160737137

    Zack.

  15. #7356

    She titles on stg looking for a play date

    Been dreaming about this one any info would be appreciated be safe and happy hunting.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts

Protected by Copyscape