Find Your New Baby
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 266 of 1654 FirstFirst ... 166 216 256 257 258 259 260 261 262 263 264 265 266 267 268 269 270 271 272 273 274 275 276 316 366 766 1266 ... LastLast
Results 3,976 to 3,990 of 24802
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #20827

  2. #20826
    Quote Originally Posted by IndySloGuy  [View Original Post]
    How are you just going to say the goat is back and not provide information? Is she advertising? What's the new number?
    Saw her ad the other day on STG.

  3. #20825

    She's back?

    Quote Originally Posted by ChampOne  [View Original Post]
    She is back!
    How are you just going to say the goat is back and not provide information? Is she advertising? What's the new number?

  4. #20824
    Quote Originally Posted by ChampOne  [View Original Post]
    She is back!
    Where is she posting at. I can't find her ad anywhere.

  5. #20823

    Milfy as f#

    Quote Originally Posted by JangoFouts  [View Original Post]
    Hopefully Milfy will be back soon.

    My Gen Con trip won't be the same without her!
    She is back!

  6. #20822

    Faux anorexic

    Quote Originally Posted by TyCox  [View Original Post]
    Wasn't trying to put her out there to a bunch of people. Gave her info to the first person that mentioned anorexia, but since she still blowing me up every day, I may give her info to somebody else.

    Things you should know she cannot host. She lives in a camper without water or power. She's only enjoyable to me because she knows the routine she comes over before we do anything, she showers and douches. I have a shower douche. It's a wonderful thing. Here's a picture.
    Hey Ty, I am interested if you still would.

  7. #20821

    Skip this one

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...olis/160397820

    Decided to try something new.

    Pros: sweet person.

    Cons: too many to list. Seniors can pm if curious but it's not even worth asking about.

  8. #20820
    Quote Originally Posted by JcMorpheus  [View Original Post]
    The "mom" looks like Renee! From a few years ago. Made you wait while she was in the bathroom doing God knows what. Services were great though!
    So is this mom and daughter?

  9. #20819

    Do my eyes deceive me.

    Quote Originally Posted by Scout317  [View Original Post]
    https://backpagegals.com/escorts/fem...polis-14186827

    They are offering "(TW0 GIRL CAR PLAY SPECIAL) car play only" How the fuck does that work? I mean if I had a big ass van sure. I get car play. But normally there isn't room for two women to be sucking me off at the same time in a car, and if that isn't what's happening then I see no advantage to two girl.

    Is this a mother daughter combo? Mom is not looking great.
    The "mom" looks like Renee! From a few years ago. Made you wait while she was in the bathroom doing God knows what. Services were great though!

  10. #20818

    Danii

    Quote Originally Posted by Redmann6999  [View Original Post]
    Is there a link for Danii? Thank you Red.
    This is the only one I have seen: https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...olis/159755434#.

    No reviews on there. She said she's fairly new to it. Take that for what it is worth.

  11. #20817

    Danii

    Is there a link for Danii? Thank you Red.

  12. #20816

    Danii and London

    Quote Originally Posted by Scout317  [View Original Post]
    A duo with her and London seems like it might be fun.
    That's what I was thinking. I've been trying to get ahold of London for a while now, with absolutely no success. From her escortbabylon ads, it looks like her phone number might have changed at least once.

  13. #20815
    Quote Originally Posted by JonWW96  [View Original Post]
    I went ahead and took the plunge with her tonight. It was fairly easy setting it up, until I got close (I am an hour away). When I texted her to tell her I was just a few blocks away, I got no response for quite a while. Apparently, she fell asleep. It was all good. She was very kind about it, and I really wanted to see her. Her incall is in a residential area that seems safe and quiet. Apparently she is roommates with another provider (London) who I was kind of hoping to run into when I was there, but didn't.

    We had a fun time. Started out with some conversation, then DFK, on to a BBBJ that was excellent. She was hesitant at first to allow DATY, but she finally gave in. Then I covered up and we went with cowgirl and finished in missionary. It was a good experience and I think I will see her again just to see if it gets even better as we get more comfortable together.
    A duo with her and London seems like it might be fun.

  14. #20814

    So how does this even work?

    https://backpagegals.com/escorts/fem...polis-14186827

    They are offering "(TW0 GIRL CAR PLAY SPECIAL) car play only" How the fuck does that work? I mean if I had a big ass van sure. I get car play. But normally there isn't room for two women to be sucking me off at the same time in a car, and if that isn't what's happening then I see no advantage to two girl.

    Is this a mother daughter combo? Mom is not looking great.

  15. #20813

    Danii

    Quote Originally Posted by Dnims  [View Original Post]
    I took the plunge yesterday after a few drinks.

    With no reviews I just asked for a car BJ to feel her out. She replied 80 for bbj and soon after I met her at her place near 38th and Meridian. Parked in the drive which is tucked away and out she came. Pretty good experience. Seemed nice and put in the effort. Will more than likely repeat.
    I went ahead and took the plunge with her tonight. It was fairly easy setting it up, until I got close (I am an hour away). When I texted her to tell her I was just a few blocks away, I got no response for quite a while. Apparently, she fell asleep. It was all good. She was very kind about it, and I really wanted to see her. Her incall is in a residential area that seems safe and quiet. Apparently she is roommates with another provider (London) who I was kind of hoping to run into when I was there, but didn't.

    We had a fun time. Started out with some conversation, then DFK, on to a BBBJ that was excellent. She was hesitant at first to allow DATY, but she finally gave in. Then I covered up and we went with cowgirl and finished in missionary. It was a good experience and I think I will see her again just to see if it gets even better as we get more comfortable together.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions

Protected by Copyscape