Find Your New Baby
rubmaps
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 311 of 1758 FirstFirst ... 211 261 301 302 303 304 305 306 307 308 309 310 311 312 313 314 315 316 317 318 319 320 321 361 411 811 1311 ... LastLast
Results 4,651 to 4,665 of 26362
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #21712

    Sounds sweet

    Quote Originally Posted by Zazap  [View Original Post]
    She's obviously not winning Ms. Wisconsin anytime soon, but wondering if anyone has experience with her. If she's clean, good attitude and menu as open as the ad indicates could be up my alley. Thanks for any info you can give.

    She's been posting for a while but I can't find any reviews.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/milwa...a/825763992670
    She looks and sounds sweet. She quoted me $200/ hhr and I got her down to $160. Not today.

    - Hayness.

  2. #21711

    Red head looks Latina advertising as white

    Has anyone seen this one? Seems kinda sketch but not too sure.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails IMG_1852.jpg‎  

  3. #21710

    Deposit required

    Since the market is bad these days I reached out to her weeks ago for a BBBJ QV. She wouldn't budge at 100 and she wanted a deposit to "lock in the visit". I deleted the number and conversation. GPS is bad these days.

    Quote Originally Posted by TwatTonguer  [View Original Post]
    Met up with emotion last night. Pretty much what you see is what you get. So if you are ok with the looks you'll have a good time. Nice BBBJ. Wallet friendly. Area was safe. Again if you are ok with the photos then you'll enjoy. Smaller bbw (mostly baby damage).

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/milwa...w/394531215492

  4. #21709

    You're being recorded

    Simple FYI. Long time non advertised UTR for some on here. Jameson: Jenna audios records all of your interactions. You want proof just Msg me. Even labels them as Madison or Carrage Ln. This will prob drive more business for her.

  5. #21708

    King Treatment

    She's obviously not winning Ms. Wisconsin anytime soon, but wondering if anyone has experience with her. If she's clean, good attitude and menu as open as the ad indicates could be up my alley. Thanks for any info you can give.

    She's been posting for a while but I can't find any reviews.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/milwa...a/825763992670

  6. #21707

    Excuse me

    Quote Originally Posted by BenSpend  [View Original Post]
    Pretty much all accurate information except for the fact that she was born in 1970 so that makes her what?
    I stand corrected.

  7. #21706

    Ccap info

    Quote Originally Posted by BenSpend  [View Original Post]
    Pretty much all accurate information except for the fact that she was born in 1970 so that makes her what?
    She was born in 1958.

  8. #21705

    Lol

    Quote Originally Posted by Leonardo56  [View Original Post]
    I have to admit that my time with her has exceeded all of my expectations.
    So your post in the Baltimore forum was deleted by administration for being a commercial advertisement. Well imagine my shock.

  9. #21704

    Yet another 1st time poster

    Quote Originally Posted by Hemsworth35  [View Original Post]
    Yea I saw that, I took that into consideration when I met her which is why I did a thorough room check and then slide locked the door too. Do what you will with that info but I will definitely be seeing her again.
    Another one for my ignore list. This makes what, 7 or 8 first time posters for this figment of somebodys imagination?

  10. #21703

    Lynn

    Quote Originally Posted by PleasurPiranha  [View Original Post]
    65 yrs young this yr with 3 open cases pending. Pathetic criminal history. Probably the oldest slore still advertising. I guess it really don't matter anymore that one of the charges is running a place of prostitution. Watch your ass fellas.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/milwa...h/084555335849
    Pretty much all accurate information except for the fact that she was born in 1970 so that makes her what?

  11. #21702

    Emotion

    Quote Originally Posted by TwatTonguer  [View Original Post]
    Met up with emotion last night. Pretty much what you see is what you get. So if you are ok with the looks you'll have a good time. Nice BBBJ. Wallet friendly. Area was safe. Again if you are ok with the photos then you'll enjoy. Smaller bbw (mostly baby damage).

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/milwa...w/394531215492
    Yeah, I've seen Emotion a few times, but not recently. Every time was enjoyable. She has great BBBJ and really gets involved. No complaints.

    L.

  12. #21701

    Emotion

    Met up with emotion last night. Pretty much what you see is what you get. So if you are ok with the looks you'll have a good time. Nice BBBJ. Wallet friendly. Area was safe. Again if you are ok with the photos then you'll enjoy. Smaller bbw (mostly baby damage).

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/milwa...w/394531215492

  13. #21700
    Quote Originally Posted by Abratrus34  [View Original Post]
    Recently saw Morgan out in Waukesha. Set up was easy and location is fantastic. House was clean and she was as well. I saw her years ago but first time at this location. Had a good time would recommend.

    https://morganveraaxo.weebly.com
    Yea I saw that, I took that into consideration when I met her which is why I did a thorough room check and then slide locked the door too. Do what you will with that info but I will definitely be seeing her again.

  14. #21699

    Dive into a Pool of Chocolate

    Pretty Black is back from her trip to Chi-town. She's looking for men that want to get lost in some gigantic mounds of dark chocolate tits.

    Sweet natured and accommodating, she'll drain your main vein for sure. Digits for dark meat officianados.

    Coochie (Still likes 'emm black) Eater.

    God Bless You All.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails BigTitChocolate.jpg‎  

  15. #21698
    Senior Member


    Posts: 261

    Not sure if I've seen her

    Quote Originally Posted by BladeCruiser  [View Original Post]
    Do any of you remember the girl who had the profile pics of a young black girl eating a banana and another a strawberry? I think she's back.

    She wants $250 and all you get is a massage.

    I saw her once, held up the money and said I expect X and she wouldn't confirm X would happen so I walked. Someone else posted saying he saw her and only got a massage. I texted this ad tonight and she confirmed it's massage only. She doesn't lie but she makes you think X is going to happen. That's one thing I've learned before you put the money down, make sure whatever your X is will happen. Otherwise you walk. If you go to see her, make sure she's on the same page with what you're there for.
    I may be getting dementia. I saw a girl like that on Fon du Lac Avenue this summer but I'm not sure if that is her. She did it out of her apartment and never did promise sex but only a nude massage. Saw her a second time and tried to convince her to do a bit more but wasn't successful. On the plus side was that her rates were low and in line with a nude massage price. On the negative side, I really, really wanted to fuck her but two strikes and you are out. Didn't go back a third time.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory

Protected by Copyscape