Rubrankings.com
rubmaps
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 581 of 2751 FirstFirst ... 81 481 531 571 572 573 574 575 576 577 578 579 580 581 582 583 584 585 586 587 588 589 590 591 631 681 1081 1581 ... LastLast
Results 8,701 to 8,715 of 41257
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #32557

    Fun with Lauren

    https://tryst.link/escort/petitecute-lauren89

    I just had a good time with her at her Nice incall. We text a few times and she gave me her address I arrived, she gave me a room number. I was happy to see a nice little hot pocket like the photos in front of me.

    She has a cute little body on her tiny frame. Everything was played safe and I enjoyed my time with her in HOT several positions.

    I definitely will return again.

    Have fun man.

  2. #32556

    Lies!

    At least if she says she doesn't do Greek we know she is lying.

    Quote Originally Posted by Busta69  [View Original Post]
    https://skipthegames.com/posts/jacks...c/505503324821

    This HAS to be the biggest tomatoe I've ever seen. LOL.

  3. #32555
    Quote Originally Posted by DNobody  [View Original Post]
    SJ and her sister are doing doubles? Anyone partaken?

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/jacks...s/453049372344
    I did a qv with her a few years ago. 1. she was using the same pictures and at the time wasn't just skinny but skin and bones. 2. Was absolutely the most mechanical uninspired sex I have ever had in my life. She was / is cute in the ace which is my weakness but the overwhelming thought that I was actually screwing a robot was all I could think about. It wouldn't have surprised me if she had been eating eating breakfast during our session that's how involved she was.

  4. #32554

    Sisters

    SJ and her sister are doing doubles? Anyone partaken?

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/jacks...s/453049372344

  5. #32553

    Marmar

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/jacks...-/576732503544

    I have been seeing here for a while now. Definitely willing to please, extremely nice person. She is definitely a value proposition. Has a bf that is never around or causing any issues. Only ran into him once after leaving. Enjoy.

  6. #32552

    New Scammer

    I've seen this same provider and she didn't have a 904 area code before, she was off Dix Ellis. She's now asking for a deposit, I inquired on two different phones to test her and got these results. Obvious she turned into a deposit scammer, she used to be half decent a little over a year ago.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails IMG_8003.png‎   IMG_8004 (1).jpg‎   IMG_8002.png‎  

  7. #32551

    Mfm

    I seen someone looking to tag team. Something I've never done but always wanted to try. Can't find any girls interested in doing it. I'm looking to set something up.

  8. #32550

    Omg

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/jacks...c/505503324821

    This HAS to be the biggest tomatoe I've ever seen. LOL.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Screenshot_20231121_104705_Chrome.jpg‎  

  9. #32549

    Lovebug

    Yeah, I saw her the other day for a car date.

    Cute enough. Small tits, almost flat. She did some BBBJ, then offered BBFS, which I declined, not wanting to die or have my dick fall off. Good personality. Coherent, no sign of being high.

    Quote Originally Posted by ClitEastwoodJx  [View Original Post]
    Gentlemen, can anyone share any information on "Lovebug" if you've experienced her?

    She's apparently on 103rd Street, so she may have been a streetwalker? She look really tiny; which is why I'm intrigued. I'm a big dude, and like tiny women!

    I'd be grateful for any information that you could share with me. Thank you!

    https://sumosear.ch/images/webpage/s...tever/59880355

  10. #32548

  11. #32547

    Mia No-Show

    Quote Originally Posted by Jk1739  [View Original Post]
    At least I got a free hot donut from Krispy Kreme.
    I called Mia up and we set something up. She was supposed to meet me at the KK on San Jose. She was late then asked me tommedt her by the Battery store by Pollo Tropical. Waited another 10 minutes at which Comms became dead.
    It wasn't a complete waste of time because I was going to KK anyways. But some relief would have been nice.
    I'm sure she's been reviewed before. Just didn't think to check.
    https://sumosear.ch/images/webpage/o...-5055/59905506
    She has been a no-show for me at least three times. I'm not sure why she even runs an ad. She said she'd recently spent some time with Uncle. Has anyone actually spent any time with her?

    Rich.

  12. #32546

    Nicole is beautiful and sweet

    Quote Originally Posted by Junior23  [View Original Post]
    I've seen her a handful of times.

    The hotel is one that has locking doors.

    Unless someone pops the side door, which happens frequently enough, she would have to let you in.

    She's not too keen on letting yourself in.

    I think it's mostly because she's a bit disorganized. Legit wouldn't be ready for you.

    Matter of fact, the first couple times I tried to see her, I got blown off or ghosted.

    First couple of times I actually ended up seeing her though, wasn't much of a wait at all. Third visit, huge wait, due to aforementioned disorganization.

    I've been to that location a handful of times, seeing different providers. Never had an issue with safety concerns.

    Based on what she's told me, she has a pretty good roster of regulars, so she doesn't post often. One of those "luck of the draw" type scenarios.

    I'll have to write a report on her in due time, but the tldr is: If you can get in touch with her, she's worth the visit.

    I know she's been out for a few days, so she would probably open up her calendar a bit.

    I'll hit her up to see if that's the case, but in the meantime, if you're wanting a petite, tattooed mid 20's gal with a dry sense of humor, nice ass, and good FS performance, shoot me a DM and I'll answer any questions you might have.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/jacks...6/033191316139
    I dreamt of her a few times to get to know her and our dates were fine, but it felt like she was walking someone else's dog (and that dog was me). I was hoping to get some passion going. But alas, earwax.

    HM,

    Tall.

  13. #32545

    Mia don't do it

    At least I got a free hot donut from Krispy Kreme.

    I called Mia up and we set something up. She was supposed to meet me at the KK on San Jose. She was late then asked me tommedt her by the Battery store by Pollo Tropical. Waited another 10 minutes at which Comms became dead.

    It wasn't a complete waste of time because I was going to KK anyways. But some relief would have been nice.

    I'm sure she's been reviewed before. Just didn't think to check.

    https://sumosear.ch/images/webpage/o...-5055/59905506

  14. #32544
    Quote Originally Posted by Kooter  [View Original Post]
    Is this the girl that used to go by the elusive "Barbie" and was recently at the hotel at 295 in Mandarin? They look so similar, I can't tell. Barbie is missing a tooth and this girl doesn't show her smile in any pics.
    No Sir. I've been with Barbie (Barbara) before and Lovebug is a different girl, very similar bodies though.

  15. #32543

    Lovebug

    Quote Originally Posted by ClitEastwoodJx  [View Original Post]
    Gentlemen, can anyone share any information on "Lovebug" if you've experienced her?

    She's apparently on 103rd Street, so she may have been a streetwalker? She look really tiny; which is why I'm intrigued. I'm a big dude, and like tiny women!

    I'd be grateful for any information that you could share with me. Thank you!

    https://sumosear.ch/images/webpage/s...tever/59880355
    Is this the girl that used to go by the elusive "Barbie" and was recently at the hotel at 295 in Mandarin? They look so similar, I can't tell. Barbie is missing a tooth and this girl doesn't show her smile in any pics.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts

Protected by Copyscape