Rubrankings.com
The hottest girls are here
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 205 of 736 FirstFirst ... 105 155 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 255 305 705 ... LastLast
Results 3,061 to 3,075 of 11032
Come Relax
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #7972

    Tanya stg

    Hey all,

    Anyone have any experience or info on this goth Asian type?

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/seatt...o/512766636287

  2. #7971
    Quote Originally Posted by Vator2  [View Original Post]
    Really guys like you are pushing the rest of us hard workers out of lobbying.

    That would have to be a couple of top of the line.
    Agreed. I never pay over $150 for hhr FS. And definitely not if she's overweight, covered in tattoos, or 30+.

  3. #7970
    Quote Originally Posted by Hnidkfa  [View Original Post]
    Janedavis is great GFE with BBBJ, service is great. She has the kind of body I like. But the pics are honestly a bit glammed up. The TNA simpknights have no money and game.

    She's definitely the girl in the photo, no contest about that, great ass too, but she's not the perfect 10 in the photo. I give her body 7. 5 and face 7. 5. She's no match for my 20 yo 5'8" 115 lb Eurasian SB's.

    At her asking price of $600, I think it's fair compared to the competition in TNA, which isn't saying a lot. If she was in fact up to the level that she was in her pics, I have no hesitation dropping $1 K+ an hour.

    As a trend, I haven't seen any Eastern European girl whose pics are glammed up less than 2 points above their paygrade.
    I don't think there's a single session worth more than 1 daily atm limit unless the service is absolutely mind-blowing or you're getting multihours. Thanks for the review though as I was wondering about her. I feel like it's safe to always assume pics are unrealistic best case scenarios, especially if they aren't non-filtered selfie phone pics.

  4. #7969

    Super Skinny Fake Breasts

    Can anyone make a recommendation for a provider that's incredibly skinny with enhanced breasts? I have an itch I'm trying to scratch and I'm willing to travel.

    Thank you in advance!

  5. #7968
    Senior Member


    Posts: 104
    Quote Originally Posted by Overdoser  [View Original Post]
    Can you send me some info? Been looking for a good duo.
    Just posted their info here:

    http://www.usasexguide.nl/forum/show...534&viewfull=1#post6684534.

    People still ask about them from time to time at the boobs and butts board, they're that legendary.

  6. #7967

    700 for a duo

    Quote Originally Posted by Overdoser  [View Original Post]
    Can you send me some info? Been looking for a good duo.
    Really guys like you are pushing the rest of us hard workers out of lobbying.

    That would have to be a couple of top of the line.

  7. #7966
    Quote Originally Posted by PriceIsRight39  [View Original Post]
    700 for a duo? Save your money and do the love twins for six! And have your mind blown. Those " latinas " will not lick you bum hole!! Totally waste the Columbians. I did have one from Uruguay in PDX that was decent. The reviews are all wonderful (face palm). Save your cash fellas!
    Can you send me some info? Been looking for a good duo.

  8. #7965
    Quote Originally Posted by Freaky360  [View Original Post]
    Interesting. I can't imagine sitting there for 2 hours just cuddling. My boner would constantly need adjusting and some room to breathe. I remember seeing cuddle parties in Seattle years ago. It was regular people, no sex type stuff. You paid a small fee and you got to cuddle with someone for a while.

    If they let you kiss, then I might be down for that. But $90 an hour to cuddle isn't my thing personally. Though I can see it's appeal, especially if you're doing it with a GND type who's not into the scene.
    100% if the girl is hot and / or good looking there is no way I could just do platonic cuddling for 2 hours unless I jerked off right before hand. And even then I know that would only tame the beast for so long. Even when I am cuddling with my sugar babies or whatever and NOT wanting to have sex because cuddles are so amazing the boner gets in the way and you just have to have her help you and get it out of the way so you can enjoy some cuddles. Only time I know my boner won't be an issue is if I'm sick or trying to go to bed.

  9. #7964
    Quote Originally Posted by Kinkaid69  [View Original Post]
    I've had "luck" with only 1 in 10. It's really a long game, and you have to be genuinly willing to accept just cuddles. If she's open to more, she'll let you know, but if you push her boundries you probably won't see her again. Honestly, your time is better spent on SA if your main goal is sex.

    If you want touch and pillow talk witout the dramma of SA, with normal women who aren't jadded or drug addled, Cuddlers are perfect.
    Interesting. I can't imagine sitting there for 2 hours just cuddling. My boner would constantly need adjusting and some room to breathe. I remember seeing cuddle parties in Seattle years ago. It was regular people, no sex type stuff. You paid a small fee and you got to cuddle with someone for a while.

    If they let you kiss, then I might be down for that. But $90 an hour to cuddle isn't my thing personally. Though I can see it's appeal, especially if you're doing it with a GND type who's not into the scene.

  10. #7963

    Cuddles

    I've had "luck" with only 1 in 10. It's really a long game, and you have to be genuinly willing to accept just cuddles. If she's open to more, she'll let you know, but if you push her boundries you probably won't see her again. Honestly, your time is better spent on SA if your main goal is sex.

    If you want touch and pillow talk witout the dramma of SA, with normal women who aren't jadded or drug addled, Cuddlers are perfect.

    Quote Originally Posted by AussieFury  [View Original Post]
    Please tell us more about the cuddle girls. How can you tell if extras are available. And what percentage would you say are open to adult fun beyond the cuddle?

  11. #7962
    Quote Originally Posted by GettingYounger  [View Original Post]
    She's been discussed on the non pro thread.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/f...4-1a9dbbe14e0c

    https://cuddlecompanions.org/cuddler/jenfire/

    I saw her for a cuddle session and thought she was great. Definitely not a scam.
    Please tell us more about the cuddle girls. How can you tell if extras are available. And what percentage would you say are open to adult fun beyond the cuddle?

  12. #7961
    Quote Originally Posted by Freaky360  [View Original Post]
    Do you really just cuddle in a cuddle session or is that just a euphemism?
    They are really cuddle sessions. But as you cuddle, you can get a sense if she's willing to do anything else. Out of the 12 people I've cuddled on there in the last 2 years, I've only slept with 2 of them, but with 2 others, at least they allow me to grope them somewhat during the cuddle session.

    JenFire is real. Not a scam.

  13. #7960
    Quote Originally Posted by GettingYounger  [View Original Post]
    I saw her for a cuddle session and thought she was great. Definitely not a scam.
    Do you really just cuddle in a cuddle session or is that just a euphemism?

  14. #7959

    Lacy

    Quote Originally Posted by ProJohn1  [View Original Post]
    No I don't. Two things to consider though. 1) She wants a 20% deposit! More then likely this is just a scam. Never ever ever pay for a deposit. Not even with a chic you've known or seen before. Something will seemingly come up and she will have to "reschedule". Secondly. She has pierced nipples. I for one don't see providers that have pierced nipples because licking a pierced nipple is like licking a spoon! It tastes like metal! It's terrible.
    She's been discussed on the non pro thread.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/f...4-1a9dbbe14e0c

    https://cuddlecompanions.org/cuddler/jenfire/

    I saw her for a cuddle session and thought she was great. Definitely not a scam.

  15. #7958
    Quote Originally Posted by Snooby  [View Original Post]
    Has anyone seen her recently? I saw her pre Covid and it was a blast. She's a b list porn star but I forget her porn name. It was fun watching her porn while I popped in her.

    Does anyone know her state name? I'd love to revisit those videos. Has anyone seen her post Covid with her new body?
    Looks fat to me now. She had lack luster reviews years ago (PDX). I avoided. But she dig now. Don't let the fancy camera angles fool you. They are MAGICIANS at catfishing. Unless you like a guy. She's expertly hiding it. IMO.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts

Protected by Copyscape