Rubrankings.com
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Come and Relax
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #1481

    Haven't been to MT but had some fun at SKO

    Went over Saturday and had a quicky with Joy I was the second to last in after they started closing up shop I haven't been since they got raided so I was a little hesitant but it seems to be okay I wanted to spend as little time in as possible so just got down to business. I said I would shower after and we were off. She was a little resistant to positions other than mish but I got doggy standing doggy finished in mish after about 1/2 an hour of punishment she said that's it no massage or shower. Decent cbj skills but a little toothy around late 30s 5'7ish spinner with long nips very friendly and very affectionate.

  2. #1480

    Mt

    Quote Originally Posted by Sleazebum
    Has anyone been to MT in Woodbridge lately?

    If so, please post a report or PM me all the details.

    Thanks...

    JJ
    I was just wondering the same thing. I was thinking about heading over there within the next few days. I'll let you know what is cooking..

  3. #1479

    Mt???

    Has anyone been to MT in Woodbridge lately?

    If so, please post a report or PM me all the details.

    Thanks...

    JJ

  4. #1478

    Mike Ono's

    Went to old Mike Ono's yesterday. Door was answered by Tina. Short, shoulder length hair, average weight, in her 40's. She shows me to the room and we take care of business. She shows me to the TS room where the light is currently broken. She gave a thorough TS with leaving all key areas well cleaned. We return to the room and she asks what kind of massage I like. I told her light and she started what turned out to be a nice relaxing rubdown. On the flip it was . Standard NoVA finish. Roaming was allowed above and below the waist but everything stayed on. She has some nice natural C's. She was a bit cautious at first, both in the TS and massage room, to take care of the key areas. She warmed up as the session went on. She said next time we can have more fun now that she knows me. Overall it was a nice time.

  5. #1477

    VA Therapy Chantilly

    I stopped at this place near Dulles. My therapist was named Nikki. Hard to guess her age. She looked about 38, which means she was probably over 40. She gave an adequate massage but she was not friendly, did not smile, and didn't seem interested in conversation. At the end, she said you have 10 min left, do you want me to massage more? I nodded yes, and she proceeded with standard NoVA finish. I paid 0.8 at the door and 0.6 in tip. It wasn't worth it, and I can't recommend this place. The therapist's attitude makes a big difference.

  6. #1476
    Quote Originally Posted by The Romp
    Chic is a little hottie on craigslist, standard nova finish, has a website

    www.extremecasey.com
    Yeah she is very hot, I've seen her but did not commit to a session. To bad she doesn't offer her video services...

    If I'm mistaken, please PM me.

    MnV

  7. #1475

    Ymmv

    Quote Originally Posted by CsInControl
    Well guys, I tried to test the waters for everyone. Called her based on the ad on City Pages. She sounded nice enough and the rates were right on so I figured what the heck. I got there and she had me park accross the street in the strip mall parking lot and call when I got over to the building. I did so and kind of got spooked when I saw the patrol car in front of the building, but figured it would be ok. So I called and went in to her 1st floor apt. She had it renovated into a massage parlor. And she was 25-28 at least 10 years ago. I decided against it, and asked if she took credit cards, hoping she would say no, not that I was going to use one. And I ran for the door. I would recommend avoiding her unless you just want a massage. She is prob pretty good at that. Stay safe out there guys.
    CS
    As usual, YMMV, but I have been there a half dozen times and was THOROUGHLY pleased with the service. Her sister, Jenny, is a voluptous, horny, Thai chick with nice curves. She went back to the West Coast. I had her everytime except once. The girl that is there now, Wendy, was good to me too. BBBJ, good massage, FS.

  8. #1474

    NoVA Vietnamese

    Chic is a little hottie on craigslist, standard nova finish, has a website

    www.extremecasey.com

    Quote Originally Posted by Ampamp72
    Probably should have put this under escorts but decided to put it here due to massage and standard nova finish being the focus.

    Saw Kacy from CL. PM for details.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails 01011001020401161020080625a8139c8eab3c75202f003baa.jpg‎   01011101150001040320080626862dbd58077edb64610025af.jpg‎  

  9. #1473

    Sko

    Quote Originally Posted by Shanked Punter
    Next stop the TS, fairly decent scrub-down, albeit too brief. Back in the room, she wanted her tip up front before the massage. I asked about the massage, and she told me no time for massage, because I only had 20 minutes left. This was strange because the TS was maybe 5 minutes, tops. She told me I could only get the 30 minute session because they were busy. I mentioned that I had paid for the full hour, and she replied that she knew that, but that the hour was only a half hour when they were busy. She wasn't even being rude about it, it just seemed to make sense to her so I let it go.
    These events have also happened to me at SKO, even under the old management. I always walk out when they pull the pay up front bit, and if I don't like the looks of the attendant, I also depart. As far as the one hour pay/30 minute service bit, I always opt for the 30 minute session, because at best you will only get 40 minutes anyway. I always feel rushed because they are always busy with 2 or 3 buzzer rings during a session.

  10. #1472
    Quote Originally Posted by Shanked Punter
    Stopped in at SKO about 1 PM, mama-san rushed me into the room, then asked if I had been there before. I answered 'yes' of course. She collected. 7 for 1 hour, then told me I would have to wait about 15 minutes. Not in a hurry, so I decided to wait, and I ended up waiting about 30 minutes. Can't remember the girls name, but fairly attractive, nice lean body, long shiny hair. Next stop the TS, fairly decent scrub-down, albeit too brief. Back in the room, she wanted her tip up front before the massage. I asked about the massage, and she told me no time for massage, because I only had 20 minutes left. This was strange because the TS was maybe 5 minutes, tops. She told me I could only get the 30 minute session because they were busy. I mentioned that I had paid for the full hour, and she replied that she knew that, but that the hour was only a half hour when they were busy. She wasn't even being rude about it, it just seemed to make sense to her so I let it go. Anyway, she got undressed, perfect Asian breasts, semi-trimmed patch. She kneeled down as if to start a BJ, then yelled 'No, must condom' Did she think I was wearing one on the way in? Anyway, she put the hat on, fairly good CBJ. Then she surprised me my getting on the table and pulling me on top for some mish. Not the worst or the best, she was just a little too rushed for my tastes. Anyway, the bonus was 1. , haven't visited other AMPs in VA, but I guess (based on this board) that the pickings are fairly slim.

    Sounds very relaxing!!

    MnV

  11. #1471

    Afternoon at SKO

    Stopped in at SKO about 1 PM, mama-san rushed me into the room, then asked if I had been there before. I answered 'yes' of course. She collected. 7 for 1 hour, then told me I would have to wait about 15 minutes. Not in a hurry, so I decided to wait, and I ended up waiting about 30 minutes. Can't remember the girls name, but fairly attractive, nice lean body, long shiny hair. Next stop the TS, fairly decent scrub-down, albeit too brief. Back in the room, she wanted her tip up front before the massage. I asked about the massage, and she told me no time for massage, because I only had 20 minutes left. This was strange because the TS was maybe 5 minutes, tops. She told me I could only get the 30 minute session because they were busy. I mentioned that I had paid for the full hour, and she replied that she knew that, but that the hour was only a half hour when they were busy. She wasn't even being rude about it, it just seemed to make sense to her so I let it go. Anyway, she got undressed, perfect Asian breasts, semi-trimmed patch. She kneeled down as if to start a BJ, then yelled 'No, must condom' Did she think I was wearing one on the way in? Anyway, she put the hat on, fairly good CBJ. Then she surprised me my getting on the table and pulling me on top for some mish. Not the worst or the best, she was just a little too rushed for my tastes. Anyway, the bonus was 1. , haven't visited other AMPs in VA, but I guess (based on this board) that the pickings are fairly slim.

  12. #1470

    Sunstar - Mimi - JUST SAY NO!

    I went up to Sunstar to get a load off my chest and was serviced by an absolute HOTTIE named Mimi! Tall, sexy - looks like she should be working at one of our favorite DC places and was dressed the part too!

    Good Points: Beautiful hard body and she speaks English very well

    Bad Points: Everything else we go to these place for!

    TS - terrible - too short and very little hand action, mostly just squirting water for about 2 minutes per side.

    Massage - terrible - none really, just a little lotion rubbed on the back, arms, legs.

    Ending - also terrible - lotion and one handed. Did not take any direction. Got tired. Kept telling me to hurry up.

    Gave her .4 tip anyway and she got all pissed and said it should be AT LEAST and other 20! I would almost have given her another 20 just to escape but THANKFULLY, as I have told you all before, I went in with EXACT CHANGE of 1.2 and there was NO WAY I was going to give up any more than that.

    BOTTOM LINE - If you are only interested in eye candy - Mimi might be okay. If you want what we usually want at thes places - PASS HER BY!

    JJ

  13. #1469
    Quote Originally Posted by Vitrea

    Guitarman1: Did you figure out the name of the taller one?
    I've been so busy that I haven't been back. I haven't made any AMP visits or done any mongering in a couple weeks. I'll try to make my next visit and find out about that girl soon.

  14. #1468

    Old M. O

    Thanks to a senoir member on this forum,this traveller was lucky enough to try this place. Classy establishment in a nice neighbourhood.

    Obvoiusly my first time here but it was a success because I was not uptight, acted like I know what I am doing and ofcourse I told them that I had been there before.

    Tips for first timers when you visit KMP (even AMP):
    Give Mamasan a hug and ask how she is doing (light hug. don't go over board)
    RTFF and ask for a reputable girl or two name. If there are there, you score. If not they think you have been there before.
    If they ask if you have been before. Do not hesitate. They will ask you this at least three times. It is a YES every time. (white lie that does no harm)
    For me a typical line is ...."I have been here six months ago. I talked to my friends on the internet. They said you are still doing good business...". It is a rare Mamasan that understands the word "forum" so use the word "internet". If you know more info about the place like change of ownership or recent shooting at this place, share it with them :-)
    Remember specific details like TS.Do not ask for TS at a place that does not have TS. Hard to back track and harder to build that trust which is so needed in this nervous environment.

    Anyway, saw R**y. She had been described before. She delivered.

    TS= 8. It must be a northern vA thing. After the flip, I had to move her hand to the desired location. Her attitude and options opened up after that.
    Massage= 6
    My massage to her = 7 (I am not talking about my skill rather her receptivity and soft moan scale)
    HJ=8. No BJ.
    Access= full roaming and suction access except DFK and digits.

    .8 to the house for 1 hr. I tipped .6. Please let me know if I am on par or not. I do not want to under tip and be cheap or over tip and spoil it for the regulars.

    R**y said Angela and Tina (Tiya?) are also working later this week. Anyone seen them?

    Guitarman1: Did you figure out the name of the taller one?

  15. #1467

    Recon Report --- "Win" @ FCCC

    Called my 'telephone girl' late this evening, around 11pm, to make an appointment at the FCCC (over at 7 Corners). It was late, and I figured they'd be finished for the night, but Linda said she had "an older lady" available. Since I was planning on asking her if she had any mature providers on staff, this was perfect and I told her it would be fine.

    When I arrived, I called her. She called the CC and had the lady meet me at the door, which was locked at the time. The lady introduced herself as "Win" and took me up to the condo. Went to a back room, took the $. 6, and told me to get ready for the session. When she returned she got comfortable and, skipping the massage, went right to the main event. Under normal circumstances, I might have been upset at that. But, as I was more interested in getting more close and personal with her, this again was fine with me.

    She began with some CBJ, and then I administered a little DATY (with a small toy for her enjoyment). It got her tension up, and after about 3 minutes she was ready. ("Please, up here with me now. I want. " Did I need any more encouragement? ) She isn't the tightest gal on the walk, but she's a sensitive, sensual gal and quite enjoyable. I paced myself so that we spent about 30 minutes in the main event, and then I busted the nut. Believe she came three times. Afterward, we cleaned up, and she brought a hot towel. Then, I dressed and was on my way.

    Her English is somewhat limited, and she's a bit shy, but she has a good sense of humor. While she might not be most mongers cup of jasmine tea, I plan to ask for her again. Most likely, she'll be even more enjoyable when closing time is not approaching.

    Details: 5'-3", 130#, 45-55 y.o. , shoulder-length hair in a pony tail, 30-26-32, A-cup with thick nips, unshaved, thick lips

    Ratings

    F = 5. 5

    B = 5. 5

    A = 7. 5 to 8

    S = 7. 5

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Best Escorts
Live Escorts

Protected by Copyscape