Thread: Streetwalker Reports
+
Add Report
Results 796 to 810 of 18709
-
12-03-23 22:03 #17914Senior Member

Posts: 443Olivia Pass
I had the same situation. I would jerk off in the middle of 275 before would waste my time. I would also make sure you had a coat on while pleasing yourself / Yurm a light on.
Originally Posted by Nhswm
[View Original Post]
-
12-03-23 20:43 #17913Senior Member

Posts: 326Olivia. Sat night
Lots of girls north of 50th Ave and on 34th St. Last night. I should have pulled over into Denny's because there were 3 or 4 hanging on that side of the road.
Pick up Olivia. In the dark seem like a nice looking blonde with cute little boobs. Hair pulled back tight and see was wearing hip hugger jeans.
She was clean and showered and obviously trained in the Tay-Tay school of SW.
Complained the whole time and every-time she got down to business and was doing a decent job she Stopped and looked around and asked if I had "heard that" . Mediocre BJ skills and nodded off twice.
Finally after a 1/2 hr. I took her back to 34th St. Says she will be in the area regularly now. Personally I'd pass.
-
12-03-23 20:17 #17912Senior Member

Posts: 135Jen F
Heard she passed away in Sept. Rip.
-
12-02-23 12:21 #17911Senior Member

Posts: 326Brandi. The head dr.
Is now walking 34th St north from 50th Ave.
She is old but gives a great BBBJ and swallows ever drop. She'll can be had for a low price.
Best to pick her up at night. LOL.
-
12-01-23 23:07 #17910Senior Member

Posts: 443Thorntons on 34th st
Thorntons on 34th st. Three SW behind. They have been working for the past two hours / All are new to me. One had red Hair and the others are normal.
-
11-28-23 17:06 #17909Senior Member

Posts: 443No pussy reports?
Guess the cold weather has driven all the SW to warm rooms to shake and dream of walking the streets looking for dollars. I have seen then yesterday down behind t shell but was a new group of them. Nichole was not to be seen. Walking on 38th just past 34th st was a heavier blond is blue jean pants. Made a pass and by the time I came back she had already been scooped.
-
11-28-23 17:05 #17908Senior Member

Posts: 2007Another Reason
Reliable reports are needed from trusted mongers. Lord of the Lies always post nonsensical BS. To be clear gentlemen, there is NO Wawa in St. Pete at 34th st and 5th av north and I suspect no unicorns were spotted either.
Originally Posted by Ajdal
[View Original Post]
And I ask you mongers who factually report, the time of day would be most advantageous. That said, around 6 this morning, there was a smidgen of SW activity on 4th st s between 22nd and 26th av. Procured headache relief from a slim BSW with dreds. Did not take directions well and would gag just with the head in her mouth. Toothy, however I did nut but surely won't repeat. $10
Have all the ladies started towing cargo to the Bahamas on on their way to Canada? Where are they?
Stay safe out there and happy hunting.
NC Hunter.
-
11-23-23 22:50 #17907Senior Member

Posts: 443Sam
She lives just a block from Lowes she use to live at the old Grove st motel.
Originally Posted by BiggusDiggus
[View Original Post]
-
11-22-23 22:51 #17906Senior Member

Posts: 273Sam?
Which Sam are you speaking of?
Originally Posted by Mmousob
[View Original Post]
-
11-22-23 19:19 #17905Senior Member

Posts: 443Shell
I might have the station wrong but the address is correct. I thought it was a WAAWA They were back this afternoon.
Originally Posted by Ajdal
[View Original Post]
-
11-22-23 14:01 #17904Senior Member

Posts: 1000Did you mean 54TH AVE and or
The SHELL station please. Tanx Ajdal out.
Originally Posted by Mmousob
[View Original Post]
-
11-21-23 18:44 #17903Senior Member

Posts: 443WAWA sighting
This afternoon I spotted 5 SW all in the same location. At the WAWA on 34th st and 5th Ave north. They were all behind the WAWA. One I know is Nichole and Cindy. Nichole looked great. Nice tits and blue skin tight spandex pants. All were eating and talking to a guy on a bike. I talked through a door window. They advised they would be in the area all night.
-
11-20-23 12:45 #17902Senior Member

Posts: 326Emily
Now has long red hair, wearing multi-coloured tights and is cruising 34th St. From 50th Ave north and headed northward. That was at noon.
I passed.
-
11-18-23 15:57 #17901Senior Member

Posts: 326Celeste
Found her 2 days ago. Great sloppy BBBJ and ended up creaming her kitty. Took a good pounding. She was had for 30 flowers.
Originally Posted by EatMyBalls
[View Original Post]
Still Looking for Naughty Nikki/Nicole (black nikki about 40) who should be on South St Pete. See one of my previous posts.
-
11-16-23 10:19 #17900Senior Member

Posts: 443Olive
She was walking to the liquor store at 50th and 34th street. She has really short booty shorts and a dark blue or black top. I saw her 30 min ago.











Reply With Quote





