Thread: Massage Parlor Reports
+
Add Report
Results 5,626 to 5,640 of 59498
-
11-20-23 12:49 #53873Banned Member

Posts: 129For those of you that have been around long enough to remember Penny from Woodstock, she was my go to favorite for about 8 years until she got busted and quit. The only times I saw another AMP girl in that time was when she hooked me up with a friend.
Originally Posted by SgtSoros
[View Original Post]
-
11-20-23 11:57 #53872Senior Member

Posts: 357Not helping
I've searched every site of know of and this isn't hitting. If anyone has a lead that's actually worth something please message me or post it.
Originally Posted by SyD1971
[View Original Post]
-
11-20-23 10:33 #53871Senior Member

Posts: 70Ivy l name?
Looking for a massage and HE. I do not know her name. She is very short. Long hair was wearing yellow dress and a short heel.
There's another girl that's short but she looks like a really cute elf. So the lady in the yellow dress starts on massage facecdown with a little bit of lotion, and then she puts more lotion on my back and she climbs up on the table with my head. In between her thighs, then she gets off and asked her to to rub harder so she gets off the table and put more lotion on my back and gives a medium massage. Then I ask her to do lower. She went lower but she started to massage softer again. So by mow I'm very frustrated because I don't like the lotion, I should have told her not to use it. She can't seem to figure out how to give me a firm massage. So I'll tell her I'm ready to leave. She wants to charge me $60 for a 1/2 hour I been there 10 minutes.
So I kept mounting to leave and she finally negotiated. 60 for the massage and 40 with close off. So I went for what's I shouldn't have done. She you can only touch her nipples with the firm grip. Like if you're holding a football, she won't let your touch lightly cause. He says he's ticklish.
She's basically just there. It's all I can tell you. She's just there. So before she even hardly got started. I just stopped it and told her I was leaving in. She said you angry. She said you always angry when you come here. And I'm like, what do you mean? I been there 3 times I never been angry. She gave me $20 back. So I ended up spending sixty bucks for a half an hour and twenty bucks for nothing.
2 out of 3 times good.
-
11-20-23 06:04 #53870Senior Member

Posts: 231Kaina
Stopped by Kaina.
They are still terrified. Saw a skinny older lady. She tried to keep me covered and wouldn't go near the goods. Tried to give me a 60 minute back rub until I requested she do my legs.
She got the hot stones out and besides the lack of happiness delivered an above average rub.
Hopefully this is only a temporary state of affairs.
-
11-20-23 05:55 #53869Senior Member

Posts: 47Regular vs New
I have five regulars that I rotate, but I keep an eye out for good potential. Just a month ago I saw one that peaked my interest based on her looks. Home run. She is now #1 or 2. My thoughts, take care of what you have, but always be on the lookout for new talent.
Originally Posted by AthensAnimal3
[View Original Post]
-
11-20-23 04:34 #53868Senior Member

Posts: 297The lights were off at Care last week 😭.
Originally Posted by Wizard22
[View Original Post]
-
11-19-23 22:57 #53867Senior Member

Posts: 70Ivy Masage Katrina
Met her a few. . She is pretty compared to others. I like it she is not pale white. Was wearing a dress and tennis shoes. Start Hour massage. Face down she got on table with my head between thighs.
Eventually she moves back to floor. Ask me what I want.
Ask her to lay beside me. I slowly slush my hand down to panties and beginning rubbing till she cuts. The she let's me daty.
Not much response from her. Then starts HJ. While I am playing with her cllt. I think it felt good and she did nit want to let herself enjoy. I even bit the Cheek of her ass and sucked on it. House fee and. 1.
But no kissing. So I can not say it was GFE. But that's just me.
-
11-19-23 21:22 #53866Senior Member

Posts: 179Wow. That's a long time. If you don't mind my asking, what was the dynamic like between you two? That's longer than any relationship I've ever had, pro or civilian. Just curious.
Originally Posted by SgtSoros
[View Original Post]
-
11-19-23 20:20 #53865Senior Member

Posts: 119Tattoo girl
Reply to those of you PMed me:
Originally Posted by SyD1971
[View Original Post]
I can't provide any further details other than "Peachtree Dunwoody Rd. Condo. " Good luck!
-
11-19-23 19:32 #53864Senior Member

Posts: 2351Very rarely do I see new girls. I tend to stick with gals who keep me happy. I'm not one to keep experimenting with new girls. If one drops off, she gets replaced. One lady I saw for 14 years until we went our separate ways only about a year or so ago.
Originally Posted by AthensAnimal3
[View Original Post]
-
11-19-23 19:24 #53863Senior Member

Posts: 57How often do you venture and try new ones? Currently have 2 I see at AMPs, 1 independent, and 1 for massage / service outside the shops. I find myself venturing and being disappointed I didn't stick to my regulars lately.
Originally Posted by SgtSoros
[View Original Post]
-
11-19-23 19:18 #53862Senior Member

Posts: 47Angel Tattoo
Hmm. Haven't found yet online. Will keep looking. I always appreciate a nice search and find.
Originally Posted by SyD1971
[View Original Post]
-
11-19-23 14:38 #53861Senior Member

Posts: 2351This is how I've always operated. Have five or so ladies in rotation and see them regularly. It's a win, win for both parties.
Originally Posted by AthensAnimal3
[View Original Post]
-
11-19-23 14:09 #53860Senior Member

Posts: 57Regulars vs New
Any of why'all have thoughts on always going to your regular / ATFs on rotation vs. Trying out new? As much as I like the thrill of trying someone new when recommended, I seem to have found a consistent rotation of a few girls who are around for a while, and I'm satisfied with for service, price, and convenience. Almost feels like a waste to try new AMPs when they may leave any time rather than the ones who stick around for a while and are smart, bonus kudos for building the relationship and expanding menu.
-
11-19-23 09:40 #53859Senior Member

Posts: 281Map reading may be going the way of cursive writing. Lots of people in east Cobb and Cherokee have a Roswell mailing address so you are right, Jack; got to read the map. Care Massage is also, just barely, within the jurisdiction of those Roswell cocksuckers, unfortunately.
Originally Posted by JackMehauf
[View Original Post]
Wiz.










Reply With Quote






