Thread: Positive Escort Reviews
+
Add Report
Results 5,851 to 5,865 of 31625
-
11-20-23 08:17 #25775Senior Member

Posts: 31Share Jamie's digits?
Share her number? I don't have access to escort alligator anymore, I think they are shutting it down.
Originally Posted by Legend808
[View Original Post]
-
11-20-23 07:59 #25774Senior Member

Posts: 301Jamie encounter
I don't know.
Originally Posted by PaulAtreides
[View Original Post]
-
11-20-23 02:36 #25773Senior Member

Posts: 30What was the $damage on this one?
Originally Posted by SalesMin
[View Original Post]
-
11-19-23 20:44 #25772Senior Member

Posts: 855Reach out 2 Her. YMMV
I don't mention what the coins were when I dreamt of her. YMMV and I've been dreaming of her for a while. So reach out to her.
Originally Posted by Granted80
[View Original Post]
-
11-19-23 19:22 #25771Senior Member

Posts: 29On the East Side / UCF Area tonight. Any recs?
Evening mongers,
Tonight I find myself near UCF and I want to dream. Does anyone have any solid recommendations in the area? Outcall only. BBJ is a requirement.
TIA.
Turrbo.
-
11-19-23 13:17 #25770Senior Member

Posts: 38Dark Tan Venezuelan Yuddyth
She looks hot. Would you mind sharing her rates?
Originally Posted by AndyIZ
[View Original Post]
-
11-19-23 10:47 #25769Senior Member

Posts: 811Back in the day, no anal or kink.
Originally Posted by AndyIZ
[View Original Post]
Yes, FS, BJ and etc.
-
11-19-23 10:35 #25768Regular Member

Posts: 10Apopka susan
Has anyone seen her recently now that she's in Lake Mary?
-
11-19-23 06:52 #25767Senior Member

Posts: 855GGILF Action?
Hey I might want to dream of a GGILF. Is it full menu? BBFS, Greek, bbj, CIA, CIP.
Originally Posted by Barolo
[View Original Post]
-
11-18-23 21:50 #25766Senior Member

Posts: 337Triana
I've paid her a couple visits as well and reviewed her in the past. YMMV but I will probably be back to see her again this week.
Originally Posted by Rager11
[View Original Post]
Have fun.
GS.
-
11-18-23 19:44 #25765Senior Member

Posts: 811LOL, I agree.
Originally Posted by JayJayTwo
[View Original Post]
I bumped into her at Cheesecake Factory about 10 yrs ago and way too much plastic and botox!
Again, I knew her 30 yrs ago. I took the dive many times, she got me thru a tough divorce. So we got close, and I am very accurate with her age!
-
11-18-23 13:48 #25764Senior Member

Posts: 269Is this the one where she has a friend that lets her use a room with a chair in it?
Originally Posted by NedleyMandingo
[View Original Post]
-
11-18-23 09:06 #25763Senior Member

Posts: 691Snow!
Had a baby late last year, no boob damage but a few stretch marks lower abdomen, her body is very nice IMO.
Originally Posted by Iceman407
[View Original Post]
-
11-18-23 08:39 #25762Senior Member

Posts: 378Was she a street walker in the past?
Originally Posted by Legend808
[View Original Post]
-
11-18-23 07:09 #25761Senior Member

Posts: 301Jamie classic weekend kickoff
Had the opportunity to see Jamie off of sand lake Rd and John young last night. She has a very talented mouth. I will give her BBJ a solid 10. Cost of admission was a Benjamin. She was very clean and everything smelled great. Finished with CFS and she listened to everything I said. Very accommodating and non-rush service. I would highly recommend.
https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...ando/160445803










Reply With Quote





