Find Your New Baby
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
Come and Relax
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #1489

    Not erotic

    Quote Originally Posted by Drew Park
    I stumbled across this AMP in the Adult Services section of City Paper. Good sign! The ad also mentioned incall/outcall. Even better sign! And it is located in downtown Mclean not too far from home. Better still!

    Called to inquire about the cost and was told 50/90. An obvious Asian sounding girl asked if I wanted to come by and I said "sure. " We agreed on a time. A short while later she called back asking if I could delay my arrival by a half hour. "Okay. " I found the place located in a small business park behind the fire station.

    Entered into a nicely appointed waiting room. Magazines on the coffee table and a copy of Sunday's Washington Post too. An Asian lady scurried out to meet me and asked me to please wait as my attendant had not arrived. But she was on her way. Huh? I gave her benefit of the doubt and sat down. At the ten minute mark I was getting ready to leave when Mary comes in. She is a late 30 something-early 40 something lady. Petite Asian, attractive, and truly a MILF. Wearing a red polo and black jeans. Casual but no where near sexy. She apologized for her tardiness, blaming it on traffic.

    She led me to the room. I told her I wanted a half hour and gave her three 20s. She took the three bills and said "Thanks! " I was going to quibble but thought that a small tip up front might serve me well later on. She asked me to undress and excused herself while I did.

    From there is was 30 minutes of legitimate massage. Rubbing, prodding, massaging. From the top of my head to the tips of my toes. But as things ran down, no reach around, no reach under, no light massagee. She didn't even say "turn over. " As the minutes ran out she announced "how do you feel? " I was polite and said her massage was very good.

    While I dressed she fetched me a glass of water and told me next time I needed to come for a full hour.

    I'm not sure if extras are only available during a one hour session and I'm not sure I will return to find out. There was another monger across the hall who apparently did get the hour treatment because he was there when I arrived and still there when I left. So pal, if you read this board, tell us, did you get a happy ending?
    Went to the above establishment on July 4. 2008. Took the one hour massage for $90. 00. Disrobed and the attended covered me with a sheet. Received a very good Accupreassure type massage. However they advertise in The Erotic Massage Section of CL and they also have other locations like Hungerford DR in Rockville. During the massage strict and uncomfortable draping was used as they actually wraped the groin area tightly with the sheet to prohibit any exposure.

    The attendent was young and attractive but it did not matter. It's dispicable they intentionally advertise in The Erotic Section of CL yet offer no such thing. Since the massuesse worked hard I gave her the $20. 00 tip and left but I should have asked for the Mamasan and let her know her advertising is not appreciated.

    If you want a Therapuetic massage for $90 then I would recomend otherwise I would support someone that advertises therapuetic and then delivers it instead of this Bait and Switch scam.

  2. #1488

    Mt

    Okay, you guys got me. What does MT stand for and where is IT?

    FFM

  3. #1487

    Report from MT

    After SKO was closed, decided to give MT a try. First time there. Greeted at door by late 30s-early 40s woman, Amy. Nice body, so age doesn't matter that much. Maybe 5'2, 110? B-C cup, but from later experience believe they are manmade. Didn't go crazy on size though, so they fit her frame. First time there and was honest with her about it, but told her I'd been to SKO. Took me to room and got ready for table shower. Her playfulness in at the table shower made me go for more than just standard later. She was very open and a straight shooter about things. After some talk about tip, she agreed. She really took her time on all aspects and didn't want me to rush either. "Plenty of time for that. " After experience with her, I will definitely expect more patience from SKO. Senior members can PM for more details. Left very relaxed and will use their theraputic services in the future. Amy was great, but would probably like to try another too. Variety is the spice of life.

  4. #1486

    Also had a strike out at SKO

    Quote Originally Posted by Just Ken
    Get up this morning in a great mood. Haven't visited my favorite lady for two weeks and today was the day. I called a few minutes before opening to let her know I was on my way only to find she was not there and would not be back until Monday. I told myself, go home and wait until next week, but, you know what I did. I decided to visit SKO in PWC. I have never been disappointed there and figured a change might be nice. As I arrived and started to the entrance, I was followed by fellow monger. We arrived at the door to discover another monger ringing the bell. He said he had rang the bell several times and no one answered. He decided to leave, so I ring the bell a couple of times and was about to leave when mamasan came out and said she would open in a minute. So, in we go and I was directed to my room where I waited for what seemed like forever. I was finally greeted by Wen. I usually receive a very friendly welcome and get down to business. But, did not receive a warm and fuzzy with Wen. She was your average size korean and was somewhat attractive. Gave her the required fee for the hour and she asked if I wanted a shower. At first I said no because I just had one, but I thought I should probably go ahead. You can usually get a feeling of what to expect in the shower and I do enjoy them. So when she returned I requested a shower. Unfortunately, I was too late and it was occupied. Back to the room, she left again and on her return told me down on my stomach. She throws a towel over me and I ask for a light touch. No way, she says, that is cheating, you need good strong massage. No I don't, I want light touch. Not right, she says. OK, have it your way. She then proceeded with the massage, which was painful at times. I must admit, I am not a huge fan of the typical massage. I made several attempts at roaming, but she was having none of that. I tried everything I could think of. It was rather hot and I asked her to remove the towel. She did, but replaced it with a smaller hand towel. I kept hoping that she would eventually flip me and I would at least get the normal finish, but sadly, it never happened. We did a lot of chatting throughout the hour and she was a very sweet lady. She is only here for a few days to help out and is leaving Monday. Since they have had so many visits from LEO, maybe they have gone legit. Would be interested in knowing how my fellow mongers made out this morning.
    I was reviewing the forum and sometime (I believe it was around 6/18, I should have posted right away but got busy), I had almost the exact same experience as mentioned here. The covered towel, the almost too hard massage (with this percussive-type Thai cupped hand beating that almost had me ready to leave right then and there), and a non-existent flip. Can't remember the woman's name, but it was my first and probably last experience at SKO. I've been to MT, HWC, and even Oasis in Dumfries a couple times. Not to mention other places out of state. And it was about the worst experience at an AMP I've had. For $. 6-. 8, I could have gone to a reputable legit massage business, got much better service, and taken care of myself later and felt better about the whole ordeal. I've read the posts here and thought I would have some success. And god bless those that do. But I'll not be returning there any time soon. Just my 2 cents worth.

  5. #1485

    SKO closed tonight

    Hope it's not a long term thing.

  6. #1484

    Ruby is still a gem

    For those who've not met Ruby, she is about mid-30s, fair of face (7-8), figure (typical proportionate. 36B, firm, nice curves), not really a "spinner" but still slender (8+).- but best of all, she is friendly, gives a great massage and actually remembers her usual clients.- so her attitude and total experience rating is 9+ in my book)

    After spending three days in uncomfortable airline seats, I needed a good massage, so I made an appointment yesterday at ***'s. Since it was a "day off" for me, I scheduled my appointment early <in hindsight, mid-afternoon is more quiet . I saw Angie drive away just as I parked, so was greeted at the door by another (Tina I think based on G-man's description). She escorted me to a treatment room, collected. 8 for the hour and left. Ruby arrived shortly thereafter.- hugs and hellos, and off to the shower.

    Ruby knows I like the massage to start with the TS, and I was not disappointed today. A good 15 minutes of med-to-hard on my back and thighs. Left the TS thoroughly clean and already enjoying my day-off.

    Back to the room.- a fine massage for me, including the NoVa finish and 10 extra massage minutes thoroughly relaxed. Dressed and out the door after an hour that made my day better.

    Those who contribute to the board can PM for details.- newbies please RTF, and post reports of your findings

    Always be nice to the ladies!

  7. #1483

    I am Shocked!

    Have you seen their latest ad over on CL?!!!

    They are just begging to get raided!

    I am staying FAR away!

    JJ

    Quote Originally Posted by Sleazebum
    Has anyone been to MT in Woodbridge lately?

    If so, please post a report or PM me all the details.

    Thanks...

    JJ

  8. #1482

    Mt

    Have only been a few times, both in the last 6 months or so. Not really a fan tbh. Obviously was good enough to repeat but they are local for me and sometimes the little head demands immediate attention. Shrug.

  9. #1481

    Haven't been to MT but had some fun at SKO

    Went over Saturday and had a quicky with Joy I was the second to last in after they started closing up shop I haven't been since they got raided so I was a little hesitant but it seems to be okay I wanted to spend as little time in as possible so just got down to business. I said I would shower after and we were off. She was a little resistant to positions other than mish but I got doggy standing doggy finished in mish after about 1/2 an hour of punishment she said that's it no massage or shower. Decent cbj skills but a little toothy around late 30s 5'7ish spinner with long nips very friendly and very affectionate.

  10. #1480

    Mt

    Quote Originally Posted by Sleazebum
    Has anyone been to MT in Woodbridge lately?

    If so, please post a report or PM me all the details.

    Thanks...

    JJ
    I was just wondering the same thing. I was thinking about heading over there within the next few days. I'll let you know what is cooking..

  11. #1479

    Mt???

    Has anyone been to MT in Woodbridge lately?

    If so, please post a report or PM me all the details.

    Thanks...

    JJ

  12. #1478

    Mike Ono's

    Went to old Mike Ono's yesterday. Door was answered by Tina. Short, shoulder length hair, average weight, in her 40's. She shows me to the room and we take care of business. She shows me to the TS room where the light is currently broken. She gave a thorough TS with leaving all key areas well cleaned. We return to the room and she asks what kind of massage I like. I told her light and she started what turned out to be a nice relaxing rubdown. On the flip it was . Standard NoVA finish. Roaming was allowed above and below the waist but everything stayed on. She has some nice natural C's. She was a bit cautious at first, both in the TS and massage room, to take care of the key areas. She warmed up as the session went on. She said next time we can have more fun now that she knows me. Overall it was a nice time.

  13. #1477

    VA Therapy Chantilly

    I stopped at this place near Dulles. My therapist was named Nikki. Hard to guess her age. She looked about 38, which means she was probably over 40. She gave an adequate massage but she was not friendly, did not smile, and didn't seem interested in conversation. At the end, she said you have 10 min left, do you want me to massage more? I nodded yes, and she proceeded with standard NoVA finish. I paid 0.8 at the door and 0.6 in tip. It wasn't worth it, and I can't recommend this place. The therapist's attitude makes a big difference.

  14. #1476
    Quote Originally Posted by The Romp
    Chic is a little hottie on craigslist, standard nova finish, has a website

    www.extremecasey.com
    Yeah she is very hot, I've seen her but did not commit to a session. To bad she doesn't offer her video services...

    If I'm mistaken, please PM me.

    MnV

  15. #1475

    Ymmv

    Quote Originally Posted by CsInControl
    Well guys, I tried to test the waters for everyone. Called her based on the ad on City Pages. She sounded nice enough and the rates were right on so I figured what the heck. I got there and she had me park accross the street in the strip mall parking lot and call when I got over to the building. I did so and kind of got spooked when I saw the patrol car in front of the building, but figured it would be ok. So I called and went in to her 1st floor apt. She had it renovated into a massage parlor. And she was 25-28 at least 10 years ago. I decided against it, and asked if she took credit cards, hoping she would say no, not that I was going to use one. And I ran for the door. I would recommend avoiding her unless you just want a massage. She is prob pretty good at that. Stay safe out there guys.
    CS
    As usual, YMMV, but I have been there a half dozen times and was THOROUGHLY pleased with the service. Her sister, Jenny, is a voluptous, horny, Thai chick with nice curves. She went back to the West Coast. I had her everytime except once. The girl that is there now, Wendy, was good to me too. BBBJ, good massage, FS.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts

Protected by Copyscape