Rubrankings.com
Find Your New Baby
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 30 of 69 FirstFirst ... 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 ... LastLast
Results 436 to 450 of 1030
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #595

    Tacoma thick MILF stg

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/feder...e/546882983681

    Anyone have any experience with her?

  2. #594

    Selfie issue

    Quote Originally Posted by Moose21  [View Original Post]
    Can you provide some details about your visit? Did you provide a selfie as requested?

    Thanks.
    Yeah, the selfie thing is why I haven't scheduled anything with her. Seems a bit much for me tho.

  3. #593
    Quote Originally Posted by BBAsianLover  [View Original Post]
    https://skipthegames.com/posts/tacom...-/345961138589

    This one seems like a winner. Nice, easy to talk to, looks exactly like her photos and has a safe place to host.
    Can you provide some details about your visit? Did you provide a selfie as requested?

    Thanks.

  4. #592

    Violet stg

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/tacom...-/345961138589

    This one seems like a winner. Nice, easy to talk to, looks exactly like her photos and has a safe place to host.

  5. #591

    Well known≠Easy to find

    Quote Originally Posted by PoonHound1969  [View Original Post]
    So you want peeps to send you UTR chicks for the VERY well known love twins number? WTAF? Sure PM me 50 on cash app and I will you there number too! Or just search forums.
    And this hobby very much is YMMV. Some of us have UTRs and don't hoard them. Some of us can't even get UTRs for all sorts of reasons. I moved here recently, and had a UTR every place I've been. I haven't found a discreet FWB / UTR yet since I've moved 😅. They find you, or contact you after a payed encounter. Not bragging, but the reality someone out there gets if for less, better services, or for free. I've been fortunate in that regard. For the low cost of a hotel room, I had a very hot UTR to myself for the day and night, whenever our schedules allowed. Yes she was a LV UTR. Again, YMMV. I promised never to tell what she offered me, so I didn't. I understand your comment, I don't think you understand mine.

    A search on this forum will show the Love Twins are hard to find and don't advertise in the normal places. I'm not hoarding the info, however I did tell some who asked to kick rocks when they had not posted reviews.

  6. #590
    Senior Member


    Posts: 2928
    Quote Originally Posted by CharlesPeligro  [View Original Post]
    30's, attractive Thai girls. Luxury apartment, shower, easy scheduling and setup, but verification required. Very open menu. More than RBGFE, PSE with CFS. No condom change, Msog, bbbjcimnqns with rimming. Double BBBJ. Girl on girl, toys, lingerie, DFK, all the acronyms, no hesitation, obedient little sluts. The only thing missing is an AVN award. I've fucked a Brazzers pornstar when she was still on contract. The Love Twins put her to shame. Calibrating looks, 10's don't exist. 9. 5 is the hottest girl you can think of. Charity Bangs was a 8. 5 in 2013 when I fucked her. Nancy Love and Sunny Love. $$$ HR, $$ HHR. Each.

    PM for number, but you should have a UTR, or the most incredible unicorns contact. Not an almost homeless with GPS and a poor attitude.

    Looks 8. 5.

    Attitude 10+.

    Service 10+.
    So you want peeps to send you UTR chicks for the VERY well known love twins number? WTAF? Sure PM me 50 on cash app and I will you there number too! Or just search forums.

  7. #589

    Coffee's for closers

    Quote Originally Posted by CharlesPeligro  [View Original Post]
    30's, attractive Thai girls. Luxury apartment, shower, easy scheduling and setup, but verification required. Very open menu. More than RBGFE, PSE with CFS. No condom change, Msog, bbbjcimnqns with rimming. Double BBBJ. Girl on girl, toys, lingerie, DFK, all the acronyms, no hesitation, obedient little sluts. The only thing missing is an AVN award. I've fucked a Brazzers pornstar when she was still on contract. The Love Twins put her to shame. Calibrating looks, 10's don't exist. 9. 5 is the hottest girl you can think of. Charity Bangs was a 8. 5 in 2013 when I fucked her. Nancy Love and Sunny Love. $$$ HR, $$ HHR. Each.

    PM for number, but you should have a UTR, or the most incredible unicorns contact. Not an almost homeless with GPS and a poor attitude.

    Looks 8. 5.

    Attitude 10+.

    Service 10+.
    Don't message if you have zero reviews.

  8. #588

    Some of the same girls but a different place

    Quote Originally Posted by ErickMP  [View Original Post]
    Anyone know what happened to the Browns point girls? Personally met with Chloe more than once and I can't find any of their ads anymore or their contact info anywhere.
    www.tnaboard.com/?styleid=3

    https://www.tnaboard.com/showthread....ents-Available

    They do not advertise as Browns Point Babes anymore. Here are links to Gigi and Natalia who used to be at browns point. They work somewhere on pacific ave now if I'm not mistaken. If you have Snapchat I believe they advertise as dream girls, but I don't have the exact name.

  9. #587

    Browns Point Girls

    Anyone know what happened to the Browns point girls? Personally met with Chloe more than once and I can't find any of their ads anymore or their contact info anywhere.

  10. #586
    Quote Originally Posted by Scrom  [View Original Post]
    Yeah same. Here post says PSE and CIM so bummer to hear those aren't actually on the menu.
    Just call Stephy of bedroom golf game. She does everything and is a teen tight size queen that'll make you bust hard. And she multi orgasmic.

  11. #585

    Star

    Quote Originally Posted by UtausTonite  [View Original Post]
    Haven't met her, but based on price I'd say she's legit. She said $$$ for a QV when I asked. I didn't message again after that. No V is worth that price in my opinion.

  12. #584

    Star

    Hi has anyone tried meeting Star?

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...coma/157146381

  13. #583

    Viagraman59

    Quote Originally Posted by ShtnNGtn  [View Original Post]
    Do you have a link for her?
    You can look at t and a ads even if you're not a member as long as the provider allows public to view her ads. And Stephy does allow that, and SO much more!

  14. #582
    Quote Originally Posted by CharlesPeligro  [View Original Post]
    30's, attractive Thai girls. Luxury apartment, shower, easy scheduling and setup, but verification required. Very open menu. More than RBGFE, PSE with CFS. No condom change, Msog, bbbjcimnqns with rimming. Double BBBJ. Girl on girl, toys, lingerie, DFK, all the acronyms, no hesitation, obedient little sluts. The only thing missing is an AVN award. I've fucked a Brazzers pornstar when she was still on contract. The Love Twins put her to shame. Calibrating looks, 10's don't exist. 9. 5 is the hottest girl you can think of. Charity Bangs was a 8. 5 in 2013 when I fucked her. Nancy Love and Sunny Love. $$$ HR, $$ HHR. Each.

    PM for number, but you should have a UTR, or the most incredible unicorns contact. Not an almost homeless with GPS and a poor attitude.
    Messaged you.

  15. #581

    Love Twins

    Quote Originally Posted by SkeletonKey6  [View Original Post]
    Looking for girl on girl action, young spinners preferred. Please PM details if you know of any currently working.
    30's, attractive Thai girls. Luxury apartment, shower, easy scheduling and setup, but verification required. Very open menu. More than RBGFE, PSE with CFS. No condom change, Msog, bbbjcimnqns with rimming. Double BBBJ. Girl on girl, toys, lingerie, DFK, all the acronyms, no hesitation, obedient little sluts. The only thing missing is an AVN award. I've fucked a Brazzers pornstar when she was still on contract. The Love Twins put her to shame. Calibrating looks, 10's don't exist. 9. 5 is the hottest girl you can think of. Charity Bangs was a 8. 5 in 2013 when I fucked her. Nancy Love and Sunny Love. $$$ HR, $$ HHR. Each.

    PM for number, but you should have a UTR, or the most incredible unicorns contact. Not an almost homeless with GPS and a poor attitude.

    Looks 8. 5.

    Attitude 10+.

    Service 10+.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory

Protected by Copyscape