Find Your New Baby
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #21677

    Jenny

    Relaxing massage in St Charles.

    Quote Originally Posted by GM2019  [View Original Post]
    If you haven't seen Jenny in the last few months, she's lost a lot of weight and looks great.

  2. #21676

    Sophia gone for the year

    I saw this and called to make an appointment to see her and was sadly informed she is gone for the rest of the year. The other girls I have seen there run small to average asian boobs if you are lucky enough to get them out. I'm still on the search for those big asian tittys.

    I miss the gal named Linda at classic, nice plump knockers that had just the right amount of hang to do some good titty fuckin. And she always wore a bra that clasped in the front so it could easily be removed and fully expose those fabulous mammories.

    Quote Originally Posted by SkeeWurt  [View Original Post]
    Finally made it to Jasmine a few weeks ago. Was met in the waiting room by Sophia. Very little English, but was OK with MT and she was very pretty 35 ish. On the flip she popped out her big round boobs with huge, dark areolas. HJ was juicy and her massage was first rate.

    I called last week and asked for her, and they said, yes, what time, etc. When I got there and said I had an appointment with her, they kept me in the waiting area for a long time, and finally the gal who answered the door motioned for me to come back to a room. She was very sweet, older than Sophia, it was an average massage and average HJ. Keep dreaming of Sophia.

  3. #21675

    Great Massage

    Spring Spa in O'Fallon does Great Massage.

    https://bodyrubsmap.com/ad/227573.html

  4. #21674

    FS with Abbey James

    Quote Originally Posted by Badboy2  [View Original Post]
    Glad to see Abbey has finally decided to go full service. She's still as bat shit crazy as hell as far as the prices are concerned, but a possible one and done may do it for me. "Select clients" now have the option to dish out 5 Benjamins for full service, which isn't to crazy, but above my normal rate; and 300 for lip service only, way above my lips only donation. The reviews should be interesting.

    https://www.rubrankings.com/united-states/missouri/st-louis/bodyrubs/body-rubs/abbey-james-39933.html
    Any chance any of you mongers were able to partake in Abbey's short-lived offer for FS? I'm curious how real that offer was.

  5. #21673

    Relaxing massage in St Charles


  6. #21672
    Quote Originally Posted by HoneyBadger16  [View Original Post]
    Fair gentlemen of the St Louis forum. I'm headed to Fredericktown for the weekend of December 8th on an offsite job. I'm a big fan of AMPs but not having any luck finding one near my hotel. I have no issue driving to St Louis as it's about an hour. So my question is, where would you suggest I go if I only have one night to do so? I frequent establishments here at home that feature 30 ish year old providers that offer FS. Let me know your thoughts and if I'm better off just grabbing an escort instead. TIA!
    You might want to look into Poplar Bluff, which is south of Fredericktown om 67. My railroad buddies said there are a bunch of prostitutes that hang out in a beaten-down hotel downtown.

  7. #21671
    Quote Originally Posted by Dalton425  [View Original Post]
    I saw this ad today https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...ouis/159963207# and I was hoping someone here has seen her. I'd like to hear anything you have on her before I pull the trigger. I'll write a review like I always do if and when I see her. Something tells me she might be TGTBT. It's hard to find a good one here on the east side. If it doesn't work out I'll probably just go to the Centreville spas again. TIA.
    I have not seen her, but there is a lack of red flags from the ad for me, so could be legit. The only thing different that I really see is the wanting a call instead of email or text, usually I see the reverse, but that's not enough of a deal breaker for me personally. I can't see reviews right now, but she doesn't have any comments that I can see, so there's that.

  8. #21670

    Aimee

    Visited Aimee (RubRating) yesterday and it was a unique experience with and beautiful women and a lot of oil. She seemed to enjoy giving the massage as much as I was receiving. Very clean apartment and I could tell she was well prepared for me. I don't want to give to many details, it will ruin the experience. A little pricey at 3 $ but we'll worth it. I only got past the HJ unsure about additional services. Enjoy.

  9. #21669

    Yep

    Quote Originally Posted by Rickstr352  [View Original Post]
    Is Lakes Massage on old hwy 94 in St Chas?
    Next to an Italian restaurant.

  10. #21668

    Abbi

    I saw this ad today https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...ouis/159963207# and I was hoping someone here has seen her. I'd like to hear anything you have on her before I pull the trigger. I'll write a review like I always do if and when I see her. Something tells me she might be TGTBT. It's hard to find a good one here on the east side. If it doesn't work out I'll probably just go to the Centreville spas again. TIA.

  11. #21667
    Quote Originally Posted by AceRimmer340  [View Original Post]
    I know a lot of guys don't like diy at AMPs, but sometimes I enjoy it, especially if there's a good tease and some help during. Living west of the Missouri River our choices are limited, so unless you have the time and desire to drive 30 or 40 minutes, diy is your best bet. Lilly at Lake's Massage (formerly Harmony) is one of the best for that. She does a great massage, tease and assist. Plus, 1 hour is still only $60 and comes with a free table shower. Lee at Lee's Kim Joe is another good one. Great tease, but only diy. I think an hour massage is $70 now and no table shower. Hope this is helpful to someone.
    Is Lakes Massage on old hwy 94 in St Chas?

  12. #21666

    Diy

    I know a lot of guys don't like diy at AMPs, but sometimes I enjoy it, especially if there's a good tease and some help during. Living west of the Missouri River our choices are limited, so unless you have the time and desire to drive 30 or 40 minutes, diy is your best bet. Lilly at Lake's Massage (formerly Harmony) is one of the best for that. She does a great massage, tease and assist. Plus, 1 hour is still only $60 and comes with a free table shower. Lee at Lee's Kim Joe is another good one. Great tease, but only diy. I think an hour massage is $70 now and no table shower. Hope this is helpful to someone.

  13. #21665
    Quote Originally Posted by HoneyBadger16  [View Original Post]
    I'll check out the IL side. Anything closer to Fredericktown on the IL side?
    Carbondale and Marion used to have some action, but I would have no idea. Plus, it's the same distance as Centreville.

  14. #21664
    Quote Originally Posted by Wfhff14  [View Original Post]
    Her pictures on the PLM site lean more towards curvy than petite. If the latter is the case, why not update the photos? Surely any woman would probably prefer to have a more slim figure represented.

    Little sus.
    My definition of petite might be a little off? She's short but has incredible curves. Those photos are actually her.

  15. #21663

    Sophia ProLux

    Quote Originally Posted by Zorney99  [View Original Post]
    Anyone close enough to Prolux girl Sophia to know why she left them. Going out on her own maybe?
    I heard from Olivia that she got a 9-5 and this was a temporary gig for her. Not sure how true that is but makes sense I guess.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory

Protected by Copyscape