Find Your New Baby
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts

Thread: Escort Reviews

+ Add Report
Page 340 of 2214 FirstFirst ... 240 290 330 331 332 333 334 335 336 337 338 339 340 341 342 343 344 345 346 347 348 349 350 390 440 840 1340 ... LastLast
Results 5,086 to 5,100 of 33205
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #28120
    Quote Originally Posted by HillbillyBob  [View Original Post]
    Looks like she has added some weight. Is her BF still around. He is always close by so when you leave he can.

    Contact the Doctor to deliver the Meds. So her back in the day when she looked good a before I got out of the parking lot the doctor was at the door.
    It was the HUGE hemmroids in her ass that did it for me back in the day an stopped seein her.

    Katie was smoking hot back in the day.

    And was usually always freshly groomed smooth and she used to really enjoy getting her pussy ate.

    I ate it from the back 1 time an spread those ass cheeks while I did it.

    And what I saw in her asshole was alarming LOL.

    2 huge hemorrhoids an it looked a mess.

    I asked her about them an her exact statement was.

    " yea I know I don't have a pretty asshole. Its a mess back there'.

    That did it from me.

    Lmao an I stopped seeing her.

  2. #28119

    Be careful replying to this Rex Black account

    Quote Originally Posted by RexBlack  [View Original Post]
    Any escort know if my husband has seen you please contact me.
    Quote Originally Posted by GolfGuy  [View Original Post]
    Anyone able to decipher this cryptic post?

    Golfguy, playing through.
    Quote Originally Posted by BTBear  [View Original Post]
    Maybe Brookee's husband got a STI and she wants to tell the hookers that have seen him to get tested.
    Yea sounds like either a hack job trying to get info for a divorce or blackmail.

    Could also be health related, and if it is you're better off just getting tested yourself to make sure you're alright. Instead of replying to whoever is using this account and risking getting sucked into whatever drama is actually going on.

  3. #28118
    Quote Originally Posted by CinciftBall33  [View Original Post]
    I've noticed some asking about her. I figured I would add my report. She has been a go to for me for a year now mostly because she is in close proximity of my work so lunch breaks are good.

    I went and seen her last week and as always the visit was great. 8 $ for a QV. She opened the door in a nice sexy black outfit. We started off with BJ which was covered but she gets really into it. She gives a great BJ. She climbed on top and ride me for a bit and she can really ride a cock. I told her that I wanted to hit it from behind and she bent over. Every once in a while she lets me in the back door and today was the day. Finished in the bag in her back door.

    I know some guys don't like the bigger girls but to me she's great and she always has a great attitude.

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...nati/160145241
    She been using the same pics on ad for over a yr an half now.

    I find woman who do that usually hiding their looks for a reason.

  4. #28117
    Quote Originally Posted by AlphaTek1  [View Original Post]
    I don't get out much in the escort game as I usually don't know in advance when I'll be free but after seeing reviews and posts on Katie BTOTB I finally pulled the trigger and glad I did.

    There's a lot of reviews out there so I won't repeat the details, only my personal experience. She's taller than I expected, absolutely fantastic boobs and soft smooth skin. She's about 30 and an experienced woman so don't expect a sporty 22 yr old hardbody, but I'm a gentleman of proportion so I was actually more comfortable. She's also much prettier in person than I expected. More importantly she's super-chill and makes a guy feel relaxed. As I said I don't get out much so I was a little nervous but she easily that to bed (pun intended).

    She required verification (which I hadn't expected) but I don't send pics and vid chat wasn't an option so we met in person near her place of business (yes in Sharonville but not near the flea-baggy NoTels) and after a quick introduction moved to her room. Details aside she was very clean and smelled wonderful. Her BBJ was great (had to stop her or the party would have ended early). As this was our first meeting I didn't partake but next time I probably wouldn't hesitate.

    Being older and heavier some days are better than others and this (combined with first-meeting nerves) wasn't my proudest moment but she seems to be a pro and didn't make me feel stupid or anything so there's a lot to be said for that.

    $ hhr, overall great time, will repeat. In short, I wish I'd pulled the trigger a year ago.

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...post/160470638
    I have to hand it to Katie, she is posting current pictures and videos. The look in 2018 was a bit younger, but at least you know what you are getting for a current encounter. Bravo!!

  5. #28116
    Quote Originally Posted by AlphaTek1  [View Original Post]
    I don't get out much in the escort game as I usually don't know in advance when I'll be free but after seeing reviews and posts on Katie BTOTB I finally pulled the trigger and glad I did.

    There's a lot of reviews out there so I won't repeat the details, only my personal experience. She's taller than I expected, absolutely fantastic boobs and soft smooth skin. She's about 30 and an experienced woman so don't expect a sporty 22 yr old hardbody, but I'm a gentleman of proportion so I was actually more comfortable. She's also much prettier in person than I expected. More importantly she's super-chill and makes a guy feel relaxed. As I said I don't get out much so I was a little nervous but she easily that to bed (pun intended).

    She required verification (which I hadn't expected) but I don't send pics and vid chat wasn't an option so we met in person near her place of business (yes in Sharonville but not near the flea-baggy NoTels) and after a quick introduction moved to her room. Details aside she was very clean and smelled wonderful. Her BBJ was great (had to stop her or the party would have ended early). As this was our first meeting I didn't partake but next time I probably wouldn't hesitate.

    Being older and heavier some days are better than others and this (combined with first-meeting nerves) wasn't my proudest moment but she seems to be a pro and didn't make me feel stupid or anything so there's a lot to be said for that.
    Looks like she has added some weight. Is her BF still around. He is always close by so when you leave he can.

    Contact the Doctor to deliver the Meds. So her back in the day when she looked good a before I got out of the parking lot the doctor was at the door.

  6. #28115

    Katie

    Quote Originally Posted by AlphaTek1  [View Original Post]
    I don't get out much in the escort game as I usually don't know in advance when I'll be free but after seeing reviews and posts on Katie BTOTB I finally pulled the trigger and glad I did.

    There's a lot of reviews out there so I won't repeat the details, only my personal experience. She's taller than I expected, absolutely fantastic boobs and soft smooth skin. She's about 30 and an experienced woman so don't expect a sporty 22 yr old hardbody, but I'm a gentleman of proportion so I was actually more comfortable. She's also much prettier in person than I expected. More importantly she's super-chill and makes a guy feel relaxed. As I said I don't get out much so I was a little nervous but she easily that to bed (pun intended).

    She required verification (which I hadn't expected) but I don't send pics and vid chat wasn't an option so we met in person near her place of business (yes in Sharonville but not near the flea-baggy NoTels) and after a quick introduction moved to her room. Details aside she was very clean and smelled wonderful. Her BBJ was great (had to stop her or the party would have ended early). As this was our first meeting I didn't partake but next time I probably wouldn't hesitate.

    Being older and heavier some days are better than others and this (combined with first-meeting nerves) wasn't my proudest moment but she seems to be a pro and didn't make me feel stupid or anything so there's a lot to be said for that.

    $ hhr, overall great time, will repeat. In short, I wish I'd pulled the trigger a year ago.

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...post/160470638
    Glad you had fun with her, bud! I saw her back in 2018. While she was pretty attractive and has wonderful tits—my visit with her had a few road bumps. She kept nodding off during BBBJ. Then, when I started to stick it in her—she told she her monthly visited had arrived. She was really cool though.

  7. #28114

    Katie BTOTB

    I don't get out much in the escort game as I usually don't know in advance when I'll be free but after seeing reviews and posts on Katie BTOTB I finally pulled the trigger and glad I did.

    There's a lot of reviews out there so I won't repeat the details, only my personal experience. She's taller than I expected, absolutely fantastic boobs and soft smooth skin. She's about 30 and an experienced woman so don't expect a sporty 22 yr old hardbody, but I'm a gentleman of proportion so I was actually more comfortable. She's also much prettier in person than I expected. More importantly she's super-chill and makes a guy feel relaxed. As I said I don't get out much so I was a little nervous but she easily that to bed (pun intended).

    She required verification (which I hadn't expected) but I don't send pics and vid chat wasn't an option so we met in person near her place of business (yes in Sharonville but not near the flea-baggy NoTels) and after a quick introduction moved to her room. Details aside she was very clean and smelled wonderful. Her BBJ was great (had to stop her or the party would have ended early). As this was our first meeting I didn't partake but next time I probably wouldn't hesitate.

    Being older and heavier some days are better than others and this (combined with first-meeting nerves) wasn't my proudest moment but she seems to be a pro and didn't make me feel stupid or anything so there's a lot to be said for that.

    $ hhr, overall great time, will repeat. In short, I wish I'd pulled the trigger a year ago.

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...post/160470638

  8. #28113

    Sti?

    Quote Originally Posted by GolfGuy  [View Original Post]
    Anyone able to decipher this cryptic post?

    Golfguy, playing through.
    Maybe Brookee's husband got a STI and she wants to tell the hookers that have seen him to get tested.

  9. #28112

    Brookee

    Quote Originally Posted by HighLifeMan  [View Original Post]
    Can you elaborate more on this. Like there has been a few Brookees. This is really kind of weird post for sure. Kind of funny if we could make it out. An escort with a cheating husband LOL. O well have a good one everyone. Be safe out there.
    Probably Rex Blacks spouse hacked into his account and trying to find out who he has visited.

  10. #28111

    Brookee / husband

    Quote Originally Posted by RexBlack  [View Original Post]
    Any escort know if my husband has seen you please contact me.
    Can you elaborate more on this. Like there has been a few Brookees. This is really kind of weird post for sure. Kind of funny if we could make it out. An escort with a cheating husband LOL. O well have a good one everyone. Be safe out there.

  11. #28110
    Quote Originally Posted by GolfGuy  [View Original Post]
    Anyone able to decipher this cryptic post?

    Golfguy, playing through.
    Looks like his wife has logged into his account an want to know who he has been seeing. Been said before never give out personal info even if its your wife. LOL.

    Why he would give her his password just asking for trouble.

  12. #28109
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1164

    Very weird post

    Quote Originally Posted by RexBlack  [View Original Post]
    Any escort know if my husband has seen you please contact me.
    This is odd.

  13. #28108
    Quote Originally Posted by GolfGuy  [View Original Post]
    Anyone able to decipher this cryptic post?

    Golfguy, playing through.
    Sounds like someone hiding the hobby got busted.

  14. #28107
    Quote Originally Posted by RexBlack  [View Original Post]
    Any escort know if my husband has seen you please contact me.
    Anyone able to decipher this cryptic post?

    Golfguy, playing through.

  15. #28106

    Rubrankings

    Does anyone have any info on this one? Looks to good to be true.

    https://www.rubrankings.com/united-s...age-32654.html

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
Live Escorts

Protected by Copyscape