Thread: Massage Parlor Reports
+
Add Report
Results 7,516 to 7,530 of 37369
-
11-19-23 10:47 #29854Senior Member

Posts: 157Healing Spa
Decided to visit Healing Spa yesterday in FH after seeing the 2 reviews posted. Here's my take. Introduced to Mee-Wah (her pronunciation) who was sitting at the front counter. Younger (late 30's), slim, A cups, flat ass but was cute. Paid the $70 for one hour. Now here's where things get interesting. First as already noted the walls don't go to the ceiling.
She comes back after about 5 minutes to get started. I requested hard pressure. Leaves out again because the phone is ringing off the hook, heard a couple of guys ask for Chantel. Said she was out until Monday. Comes back in starts the massage it was okay, honestly I prefer the massage better at Asian Therapy right down the road because they do backwalking.
Asked if I wanted hot stones. Yes, ok cool an extra $10. Asked if I wanted four hands, declined. By this time who I am assuming is Mamasan finished up with another guy and is upfront because they kept constantly talking. Pause in the action again as 2 more guys walk in. One is adamant that he doesn't want Mamasan. The whole time I'm laying face down. About 5 minutes later, door closes the massage starts again. I look up and it's a switch now Mamasan is massaging me. WTH? Apparently Mee-Wah is with the other guy. Phone rings again, Mamasan stops and heads out to answer it.
In the meantime, I hear talking in the other room, door closes. In comes Mee-Wah with the hot stones. Starts teasing so I know what's next. On the flip points down asks "will you tip well?" Of course, standard oiled handy, cleans me up, end session. During the handy she puts her finger up to my lip to say be quiet.
Out the door total of $130 ($80 massage and $50 tip).
Likely I won't be back. The massage was basically her elbows up and down my back but the stop / starts between the phones and doors was a bit much.
-Cudi.
-
11-18-23 22:19 #29853Regular Member

Posts: 18I've been there a few times and saw hailee twice. All I got was a bad "massage". I'm curious what you heard though.
Originally Posted by TomSmith26
[View Original Post]
-
11-18-23 21:50 #29852Senior Member

Posts: 755Fee
Yes 70 at the entry, 100 at the exit. 170 total.
Originally Posted by Kidcudi09
[View Original Post]
-
11-18-23 19:40 #29851Senior Member

Posts: 416Sorry but this is the first time I've ever heard someone tasting FIA.
Originally Posted by Timberwolf
[View Original Post]
-
11-18-23 10:38 #29850Senior Member

Posts: 1863Clearly, you have not read enough then. LOL.
Originally Posted by EDPills
[View Original Post]
-
11-18-23 08:53 #29849Senior Member

Posts: 157Appreciate the details. Was your all-in $100 plus the massage fee ($70 or $80).
Originally Posted by JonMels
[View Original Post]
-
11-18-23 00:51 #29848Senior Member

Posts: 53Nope, just responding to comments.
Originally Posted by JayTwo21
[View Original Post]
-
11-17-23 23:39 #29847Senior Member

Posts: 59You already responded saying this date, concerned that you have some sort of ulterior motive in regards to this place.
Originally Posted by Cbzunokagw
[View Original Post]
-
11-17-23 23:38 #29846Senior Member

Posts: 110I've been hoping that someone who has seen her more recently would report that she finally got it taken care of, but she had the problem all last winter and into the spring.
Originally Posted by Krinkle187
[View Original Post]
-
11-17-23 23:37 #29845Senior Member

Posts: 53Hmmm. Lisa, first time, insisted she give me an actual massage, maybe 20 minutes. On the second visit, we traded massages. She does have some training and skills. Did you opt for 30 minutes (I always do an hour)?
Originally Posted by DetroitBrian
[View Original Post]
Ruby is still at Magic?
-
11-17-23 23:28 #29844Senior Member

Posts: 53She is planning on leaving the 27th anyway.
Originally Posted by JayTwo21
[View Original Post]
-
11-17-23 22:12 #29843Senior Member

Posts: 755Healing Spa
I went to Healing today based on Bob's writeup. The sign above the door is still for All State Insurance, so I almost missed it.
Originally Posted by Bob4810
[View Original Post]
When I went in, 2 women were waiting and offered 4 hands. The one behind the cash register was older (mid-40's. Early 50's) so I asked for just the younger and very attractive girl in front of the register. I believe her name was Chantel or something like that. She's late 20's to early 30's, pretty face with full lips. Larger tits and ass than you usually see at an AMP. She's not skinny, but no flab.
It's a nicer spa than the typical HE place, probably because it's new. Once inside, Chantel gives a kiss on the mouth, a hug and a request to undress. She is not shy on the tease. Very provocative with light fingernails over my ass and thighs. Soon, she's lightly teasing my balls. After around ten minutes, she climbs next to me, breathes into and licks my ear and makes her proposal of an HJ for 100. I probably could have negotiated, but I wanted to see where my generosity might take me. So 100 committed, but not given, she undresses to her underwear and starts stroking me. She kisses me slow and deep. As soon as I touch her breasts, she takes off the bra. Her nipples were long and hard. As I suck on them, I put a finger inside her, and she's dripping wet. Within a minute, she's riding my face. She cums twice, gets down and slowly strokes, telling me "cum for me baby. I want your cum. " And so I shot over my head. She finished the hour with an actual massage, which was alright.
So, money well-spent. I'd guess an HJ could be had for less. I'd also guess that pretty much anything is on the table for the right price. I'll be back, and see if she's there to do a little more next time.
-
11-17-23 20:29 #29842Senior Member

Posts: 416That is the most disgusting thing I ever read.
Originally Posted by DetroitBrian
[View Original Post]
-
11-17-23 20:07 #29841Senior Member

Posts: 194Great report. Thank you for all the info.
Originally Posted by DetroitBrian
[View Original Post]
-
11-17-23 17:34 #29840Senior Member

Posts: 435Great Intel. Thank you.
Originally Posted by SandersNut
[View Original Post]










Reply With Quote





