Escort Review: Positive Escort Reviews
+
Submit Review
Results 5,881 to 5,895 of 31683
-
11-18-23 13:48 #25803Senior Member

Posts: 272Is this the one where she has a friend that lets her use a room with a chair in it?
Originally Posted by NedleyMandingo
[View Original Post]
-
11-18-23 09:06 #25802Senior Member

Posts: 691Snow!
Had a baby late last year, no boob damage but a few stretch marks lower abdomen, her body is very nice IMO.
Originally Posted by Iceman407
[View Original Post]
-
11-18-23 08:39 #25801Senior Member

Posts: 378Was she a street walker in the past?
Originally Posted by Legend808
[View Original Post]
-
11-18-23 07:09 #25800Senior Member

Posts: 301Jamie classic weekend kickoff
Had the opportunity to see Jamie off of sand lake Rd and John young last night. She has a very talented mouth. I will give her BBJ a solid 10. Cost of admission was a Benjamin. She was very clean and everything smelled great. Finished with CFS and she listened to everything I said. Very accommodating and non-rush service. I would highly recommend.
https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...ando/160445803
-
11-17-23 21:39 #25799Senior Member

Posts: 48I think it was just generally gross hotel room and she had a big ass dog.
Originally Posted by RoccoJeremmy
[View Original Post]
-
11-17-23 15:34 #25798Senior Member

Posts: 575Have many bad reviews? Or am I wrong?
Originally Posted by OutsideProof
[View Original Post]
-
11-17-23 14:45 #25797Senior Member

Posts: 255On IG it looks like she had a baby within the past year.
Originally Posted by Iceman407
[View Original Post]
-
11-17-23 14:22 #25796Senior Member

Posts: 857Ebony name Candy. Old Regular. In Town Till Sunday
Old Ebony darkskin candy back in town. Use to dream with her all the time up to like 1-2 years ago. Still connected on Snapchat. When I dreamt of her she was down for bbj, daty, dato, BBFS, and would try Greek but never work. Eggplant is avg but guess didn't. Even CIP. Now I can't vouch for her nkw but I'm likely going to see her today.
She's staying in Kissimmee. 192. Right before you get to old town coming from Orlando. After the camping world big store. Few hotels there but won't same the name for obvious reasons. Obviously we all know the story with the hotels on 192. BUT I know her.
https://escort13.com/post/92538501?currentPage=1
-
11-17-23 14:14 #25795Senior Member

Posts: 887Is she pregnant or has a baby?
Originally Posted by NedleyMandingo
[View Original Post]
-
11-17-23 14:12 #25794Senior Member

Posts: 629I reached out and she wants 100 for a BBBJ cardate, no thanks.
Originally Posted by OrlNative
[View Original Post]
-
11-17-23 14:04 #25793Senior Member

Posts: 1670Vegas
Don't judge either but can't do that myself.
As far as Vegas goes though people go crazy there and do stupid crap all the time.
Some people can't handle it. Kind of like the teenagers that go to Cancun for spring break.
Just saying.
Originally Posted by New2Jax
[View Original Post]
-
11-17-23 13:53 #25792Regular Member

Posts: 7Southern Belle 192
No link she's been reviewed before, but she reached out to me because I tried to set something up before but had work obligations so told her to save my # for a reschedule. She hit me up for a special, $ for Hh with bare as long as I pulled out. Hotel was a shit motel on 192 but no jits hanging out (I only see girls before noon on 192). I get to her motel. The dream starts only downside was she made me wait a few but no more than 15 minutes. BBBJ was great, kitty was pretty and no smell. And no visible signs of candy. No needles or pipes in sight. After BJ I hit mission and the kitty was wet and tight, I didn't last long and pulled out and shot ropes. She's very nice lady, no clock watching just the motel was sketchy but she was worth it. I would see her again. She's skinny and kinda has a librarian vibe about her LOL.
-
11-17-23 13:23 #25791Banned Member

Posts: 599Flt to Vegas
Was sitting in a 1st class upgrade seat next to a 70-75+ woman all dollied up and seeking companionship. She said there were plenty of older gents who paid well but she always had at least 1 guy / wknd in his mid 30's the rock her world. She had all sorts of diamonds on she claimed were real. She was not terrible looking just old. Couldn't get any idea of figure as she was well clothed. Said she just sat herself at casino bar in where ever she was staying, MGM, Rio etc. and the gents just threw themselves at her. To each his own.
Originally Posted by JayJayTwo
[View Original Post]
-
11-17-23 11:36 #25790Senior Member

Posts: 218Looks good
She looks good but looks to have a nasty additude? I could be wrong.
Originally Posted by NedleyMandingo
[View Original Post]
-
11-17-23 11:29 #25789Senior Member

Posts: 1670No offense
I can't believe someone is actually paying to see an 80 year old.
I would find it hard to believe that they would have enough energy much less not look really old.
To each their own.
Crazy crap though!
Originally Posted by JayJayTwo
[View Original Post]











Reply With Quote





