The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory

Thread: Massage Parlor Reports

+ Add Report
Page 89 of 471 FirstFirst ... 39 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 139 189 ... LastLast
Results 1,321 to 1,335 of 7052
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #5732
    [Commercial Message deleted by Admin]

  2. #5731

    Tiffany at Bunnygirls

    Entered and got the 2 girl ambush. Said only 1 please, Kept Tiffany. 5'4 slim, natural B's, pretty face, went to TS, got the works, incl BBBJCIM. Really good Nuru. Drained it good. Back to room. Took me a while to get JR back up, but she managed to bring him back to attention, rode hard and loud. Awesome view in CG. Got 2nd pop. Not my usaul thing. Never got to Daty, but looked REAL good. Gave fairly decent massage for 0 min before the action started. Seemed into it beyond the regular "Oh Baby". Would repeat. Still need to check out Nancy. Did not get the other girls name on entry.

    $$. 8 Damage 11:30 pm 11/16/23.

  3. #5730

    Nikki at PA (Pink Angel)

    I spent a half hour with Nikki at Pink Angel. She's very petite and slim, I. E. She looks like her pics.

    Thanks to the booker I had learned that she is COF-friendly so I headed over to try that with her. Did a half hour including DFK, BBBJ, rimming, and COF.

    Half hour is 240 here. I was informed that she expects an extra donation for COF. I didn't mind since I find it rarely available. I gave her 300 total so the tip for COF was 60.

  4. #5729

    Lisa at BunnyGirls Spa

    I was around 160 street and Northern Blvd and suddenly realize I have a window of free time. Unfortunately I haven't been hobbying in the area for a while so I wasn't sure where to go. I don't like that situation where I'm trying to go somewhere asap, limited in my geography (I am where I am), and trying to infer stuff from reviews but don't have access to the private details LOL! I tried to speed read the headers and descriptions on this site and another forum, neither neither of which I have access to private details on. At a certain point I had to make a choice and I decided to give BGS a try for this visit.

    Drew Lisa who I was into! Felt like I got lucky! Fortunately I love tattoos (if they fit the look). Lisa is a tatted hottie, it all fits together in my opinion: tattoos, petite athletic body, seductive facial features.

    The whole service routine was excellent. It included a table shower (great! Kissing, BBBJ, rimming, and a bunch of spirited fucking. I love doggy style and love tattoos so I particularly enjoyed fucking Lisa from behind.

    P.S. I noticed she also has very pretty feet.

  5. #5728

    Lucky at GaishaGardenNYc (flushing)

    Early morning itch got me ringing then bell a little after 10 am, a dazed but ready to take care of me with makeup and a cute outfit, Lucky opened the door.

    I was already showered so we got to bisness quick, $280 and were naked, good slender body on her but for me it didn't matter, I just wanted something quick and draining.

    She offered two girls and even though I always had a fantasy about fucking a sleeping Chinese girl (like them videos on X in my feed every other day, I wasn't feeling it today and I doubt she would stay sleeping with the kind of nut I had in me.

    We skip the kissing part and she gets me hard with BBJ and BLS first thing in the morning, I loved that visual and the fact I was the first thing she tasted. It didn't take long for me to be fully engaged and ready to start, I just wanted to fuck!! But lucky was getting into it and wanted me to eat her out for a bit so I returned the BBJ favor and gave her a few minutes of oral soothing massage, that I enjoyed as well.

    She hands me the cover and I put it on real fast and take her in her back first then a little K9, my favorite with her type of body and shoulder tattoo (although a bit faded).

    I tell her how I need it and she's was quick to listen and give it to me, K9 with her spreading her ass open for me, I could easily fillies the bag there but decided last minute to pull out, remove the cover and jizz all over her back and spread ass. In and out, just want I needed.

    Parking is a little tough around here but I think it's worth it.

  6. #5727
    Quote Originally Posted by LoopyPoopy20  [View Original Post]
    Hello can anyone pm some good spots on Roosevelt or Elmhurst? I can't really travel far because of a bad leg but these locations are accessible. Thank you.
    Look for Mimi on Roosevelt a little bit past around the Chinese Restaurant.

  7. #5726

    Good AMPs

    Hi can someone please pm me some good recommendations of AMPs in Roosevelt and Elmhurst. Thank you so much.

  8. #5725

    Roosevelt

    Hello can anyone pm some good spots on Roosevelt or Elmhurst? I can't really travel far because of a bad leg but these locations are accessible. Thank you.

  9. #5724

    Coco in Flushing at Geisha

    I was able to set aside sometime with coco after I see the twitter specials for this place.

    Took the 1 hr GFE option and got to save a little when I mentioned Twitter via text.

    Coco welcomed me in and gave off a super submissive vibe. A friend recommended so I said sure why not. I was given the massage with intense touching. Coco grabbed my boys and I grabbed her ass to indicate we're done with the games, let's start the session as soon as I displayed authority she became submissive again and followed my lead. More of a slutty MILF look to her, not skinny, not fat, I'd put her in the well nourished class, nice tits to play with a certain sexiness to her. She quickly pulled jr. Out of hiding and preformed a very surprising bbj I kept attempting for dt (I was just in a nasty mood) but couldn't take it all so I put her hands behind her back grabbed her head and showed her she could. It was beautiful!! I had to stop because it was getting me too worked up. She has a thick ass so naturally I wanted k9 but when she was on all 4 her pussy popped out and I had to eat her out in k9 that turned to daty on her back for a good 5 min, she got plenty wet.

    Cover on and went in Mish, K9 ,CG. All that fucking turned her into a freak, with dirty talking and eye contact. She kept telling how to fuck her so she can cum. Impressive action from a shy looking MILF who demanded CIM.

    $240.

    Quote Originally Posted by HansBelding  [View Original Post]
    Depends on you price point. On Roosevelt you might find bargains, or maybe it sounds like you even found a gem last time, good for you!

    Fantasies is good, Pink also good. Pure Bliss still decent but they are not in downtown flushing anymore.

    There are a bunch of good new GFE spots in Queens that are not in downtown Flushing. If you want to discuss it more feel free to send me a private message.

  10. #5723

    You

    Quote Originally Posted by Sxywhtguy1  [View Original Post]
    I will be visiting NYC again in December. I will be staying in Flushing. Already reached out to Fantasies, and they have me verified. Last time I was there also visited Spa in Jackson Heights off Rosevelt either Pure Bliss or Pick Angels, and I met a lady on Roosevelt that I got with 3 times during my last visit. Are there any really good spas that I haven't mentioned that have young (20's) Chinese / Thai / Korean ladies in Flushing / Jackson Heights / Brooklyn? Also, is Roosevelt still active in winter (December)? Thanks for any help! PM's are great so I don't miss a post but either way any recommendations are much appreciated.
    Depends on you price point. On Roosevelt you might find bargains, or maybe it sounds like you even found a gem last time, good for you!

    Fantasies is good, Pink also good. Pure Bliss still decent but they are not in downtown flushing anymore.

    There are a bunch of good new GFE spots in Queens that are not in downtown Flushing. If you want to discuss it more feel free to send me a private message.

  11. #5722
    Quote Originally Posted by Talltex  [View Original Post]
    Reached out to another monger. No response. Someone pm the location of Fantasies88. I searched the thread but no info found. Gps used. Nada. Thanks in advance. Will post after visit.
    I think the thing is that Fantasies88 and some of the other GFE places don't have an address that is available public. When you say that you used GPS do you mean that you searched for them on Google Maps? They are definitely not on Google maps etc.

  12. #5721

    Help with upcoming trip.

    I will be visiting NYC again in December. I will be staying in Flushing. Already reached out to Fantasies, and they have me verified. Last time I was there also visited Spa in Jackson Heights off Rosevelt either Pure Bliss or Pick Angels, and I met a lady on Roosevelt that I got with 3 times during my last visit. Are there any really good spas that I haven't mentioned that have young (20's) Chinese / Thai / Korean ladies in Flushing / Jackson Heights / Brooklyn? Also, is Roosevelt still active in winter (December)? Thanks for any help! PM's are great so I don't miss a post but either way any recommendations are much appreciated.

  13. #5720

    Roosevelt Ave Escapades:

    Was around 88-90 sts the other night around 11-1130 pm and got taken upstairs by Mimi a tall slim black hair chinita with some nice titties and looked to be in her mid-late 30's. She took 60 for FS plus a tip for CIM. I gave her another 10. She also informed me that all the girls out there be doing 10 min ss and I told her I was under the assumption it was 15 minutes. However she said otherwise. As I left there was also at least 10-15 Asians and 2 Latinas (most likely Colombian or Venezuelan) on the block and across the street. Someone feel free to correct me if I'm wrong, but the Latinas do 15 minutes for 80 and up? On the way there I was also approached by some Dominican looking milfs as well, but they might've been decepticons so I kept it pushing. Point being there's still lots of activity out there, however L. E. Is still monitoring from a far so proceed with caution.

  14. #5719

    Mimi then Apple. At GeishaGardenNYC

    I went against my gut feeling and paid a price for it.

    Apple greeted me in, Sophia gave me water and I Picked Mimi that did nothing and looked like a bratty entitled MILF (yes! It's a thing).

    In the room she acted just like a wife, being cold and unresponsive to my touch and pressure. It turned me on a fucked up way.

    She finally went down for a reluctant BBJ and even more reluctant DATY. We wasted too much time in the shower with no significant play but some soap fingers in my ass.

    She was pretty, slim, natural perky top, she had a good ass so I kept at it, a toothy BBJ reminded me of my honeymoon night.

    I covered up but she was only in the mood for Mish. I pumped and pumped as hard as I could to her hitting me to go slower but I just couldn't nut.

    On my way out Apple looked so delightful I asked if she would join me for an hour, she thought I was kidding because she knows I'm a one pop guy. When I told her I'm serious and have the 280 she jumped up and took me in.

    A world of difference between Apple and mini, in hindsight I should have just went with Apple or Sophia to begin with.

    If Apple did more DFK, she would be all I need.

    I needed to relax so apple offered a massage and we spent 30 min there shifting between soft and hard pressure with the occasional kiss to the back if my neck. It was just right I was actually getting turned in and felt significant movement. When I turned over Apple threw her mouth at me putting my hands on the back of her head trying to show me how her DT improved. I needed a rubber and she had one in arms reach. Such a slow and sensual CG that it took me only a few strokes to fill the cover and tbh I got a little emotional, holding her for an extra few minute our arms wrapping each other.

  15. #5718

    Flushing 7756

    Good afternoon.

    This was my second visit to this 35th Ave first floor apartment after catching the add on Flushingincall. I met a semi attractive Chinese woman, 30's, 5'2, Bs, with a very bubbly personality. This apartment turns over girls frequently (the last time the provider wasn't nearly as attractive). Overall good experience. I usually dream of doggie FS, stop by, simply bend her over a chair or she just gets on all fours on the edge of the bed, fairly emotional quick paced doggie. The great thing about these flushing aamps is that you can shout out with pleasure without anyone really caring. Even if there are 3 rooms with girls in each room, you can pump away, grunt shout whatever and no one cares. The girls do it as well. Almost expected. Really wild. This particular place often advertised FS for 1. 0.

    Looks 7.

    Attitude 9.

    Cleanliness 4 (this place is not the cleanest).

    Feet 5 (decent shape but dirty and kind of dry).

    FS 7.

    Damage 1. 5.

    Fly.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
Best Escorts

Protected by Copyscape