Thread: Streetwalker Reports
+
Add Report
Results 1,336 to 1,350 of 14374
-
11-17-23 17:02 #13039Senior Member

Posts: 263I've wondered this myself. It's not a run down area or anything, so I'm surprised. On the other hand there are a lot of other areas that I would think would be a stroll and it's not. Like 26th street in little village.
Originally Posted by JumpSmoker90
[View Original Post]
-
11-17-23 08:57 #13038Senior Member

Posts: 1620This is like
Yahoo commenters, umpire. It makes no difference and was not your point! It's like with me and the highland park shooting which I was there working nearby that day and saw the entire situation go down. Now papa and the kid are back in the news in the courts. I have followed the story to the letter as I am concerned that these beautiful children in the area will never look at a parade or 4th of July celebration with fireworks the same. I make comments that I know are accurate and then there is always someone that chimes in with oh this and that and this and that and you are wrong because! I leave it alone and just go about my happy way. You won't win with this type of comment. Stosh. Back down, heading down to melrose. Bye all!
Originally Posted by Ump1969
[View Original Post]
-
11-17-23 07:33 #13037Senior Member

Posts: 989Our friends at the RL brothel tried to open an outlet in the Sleepy Hollow area just east of Cicero a few years back and was shut down in a matter of weeks, so I'm sure that the locals are hypersensitive to that sort of activity.
Originally Posted by JumpSmoker90
[View Original Post]
-
11-16-23 23:31 #13036Senior Member

Posts: 323I've always wondered how that stretch became a stroll. It's not as bad as 5th. Once you turn off Cicero Ave onto La Crosse, Keating, Kilpatrick, etc you are in a a nice middle class neighborhood with family homes. TBH if I lived there I'd probably be complaining too.
Originally Posted by StanleyStankas
[View Original Post]
-
11-16-23 21:20 #13035Senior Member

Posts: 338Bottom line to all this for me. I don't care if these thousands of migrants got to Chicago through quicksand, I have no sympathy for any of them. However, if I came across an attractive one who was working the track I would gladly scoop her up.
Originally Posted by ElJefe69
[View Original Post]
-
11-16-23 20:52 #13034Senior Member

Posts: 834Why the debate
I can't believe this is being debated. Who cares? I'm the one that made the original comments about immigrants passing through deserts. I never mentioned a continent. Yes, the immigrants passed through deserts. What do you think most of central Mexico is? The point is what they went through to get here, not a geography debate. Now they can't find decent jobs because they can't get work permits, so women are on the street selling to us, even when they're toting around kids. And we all know what is happening to housing costs in the city. I can't afford to live there. I have a problem with using the women even though several others have made it clear to me that they do not. It's not about which country is on which continent.
Originally Posted by ElJefe69
[View Original Post]
-
11-16-23 18:48 #13033Senior Member

Posts: 286Only North and South
What is called Central America is considered part of North America. There is no continent of Central America. And. America is Canada, US, Mexico, Caribbean and Central American Countries.
Originally Posted by Tela1980
[View Original Post]
-
11-16-23 16:04 #13032Senior Member

Posts: 338I believe that Mexico and the United States are part of North America LOL! There are NO deserts in Central America.
Originally Posted by Coxter8
[View Original Post]
-
11-16-23 12:37 #13031Senior Member

Posts: 1264Mexico and the US are North America.
Originally Posted by Coxter8
[View Original Post]
-
11-16-23 12:29 #13030Senior Member

Posts: 1620First question would be
That still pic at the beginning of the video is a stock getty image photo. I mean WTF- that model which I am sure the rest of her looks like victoria secret stuff doesn't even know where the south side of chicago is let alone be seen in one of it's alleys along with rats and dead pigeons. I agree with the umpire on this and also I see the residents are starting to use buzz words when they are interviewed like "trafficked" and "family support services" I think since there are some nice single family homes down there on those side streets there will be more uncle presence. Now as far as up on 5th my views have been the entire immediate area is a wash out so doubtful much will change. Who's going to complain? The hangbangers and pinheads? Stosh. Sitting back down now.
Originally Posted by RomeoPapa22
[View Original Post]
-
11-16-23 11:23 #13029Senior Member

Posts: 74Did you happen to grab digits? Tania was definitely one of m all time favorites back in the day. Me and a buddy of mine would always call her up at like 2 am after hitting the bars and we would pick her up and take turns smashing her in the back seat while the other drove around. Always a good time.
Originally Posted by ChiTownGuy76
[View Original Post]
Edit: nvm just saw your post about not grabbing digits. Oh well looks like I'm going to have to go the old fashioned way and go out there hunting for her.
-
11-16-23 10:10 #13028Senior Member

Posts: 172Its interesting, I've searched online for past arrests (last 2-3 years) and haven't seen many if any arrests for soliciting, patronizing, Prostitution. Especially arrest of ladies. I wonder if the "me too" movement had a thing to do with this. Everyone's a victim and no one is out there because they have habits they just can't get rid of.
Originally Posted by RomeoPapa22
[View Original Post]
-
11-16-23 10:05 #13027Senior Member

Posts: 172It was between 7:30 am and 8 am by Alvarez. I forgot to get her digits. She said she now lives by Irving Park and Laramie. BTW Just noticed how many more cameras are in the alleys in that area nowadays!
Originally Posted by Irocz
[View Original Post]
-
11-16-23 09:31 #13026Senior Member

Posts: 224https://www.audacy.com/wbbm780/news/...titution-issue
Originally Posted by Ump1969
[View Original Post]
Here is the link for the curious. Neighbors have been complaining for years, but it looks like LEO has increased their presence this time. I was driving around 11 pm-ish last Tuesday and there were patrol cars everywhere in the midway area. Maybe it's time for them to move somewhere else? Who knows.
-
11-16-23 07:51 #13025Senior Member

Posts: 145Rapido
Asking for a friend. Which laundromat? These are my. I mean his dream scenarios.
Originally Posted by Clasy
[View Original Post]











Reply With Quote





