Rubrankings.com
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions

Thread: Strip Club Reports

+ Add Report
Page 173 of 553 FirstFirst ... 73 123 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 223 273 ... LastLast
Results 2,581 to 2,595 of 8286
Come enjoy your Perfect Massage
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #5706
    I have banned this troll many times but like herpes he just won't go away. I'm not banning him again, if his stupidity bothers you put him on your ignore list.


    Posts: 878
    Quote Originally Posted by Luvstophuk  [View Original Post]
    Big shout out to everyone on this board. Got into town around 1 pm today for the Seahawks game and decided to stop by Pans. Got a few dances from a light skinned AA with MM's (forget her name). Then I saw Monse and went over to where she was sitting. Off to VIP we went where I was the first (or so she says) to unload in her. Standard fare. Saw another stacked brunette when I was there walking into the back. Talked to Kim the manager for a little while. Cool chick. Pans is open on Thanksgiving and Monse told me she'll be there from 11 am-5 pm. I may go in and stuff her bird before the Seahawks game.
    She good woman. She like my wang. Goodtime.

  2. #5705

    Sheila

    There's a new day time dancer at Pandora's named Sheila, she's half Cuban half Spanish. Very pretty, decent boobs and a very nice ass. I did a 3/100 with her, she gave a nice LD lots of grinding and contact. I'm wondering if she will be down for more once she gets comfortable, it was only her second day.

  3. #5704

    Monse

    Big shout out to everyone on this board. Got into town around 1 pm today for the Seahawks game and decided to stop by Pans. Got a few dances from a light skinned AA with MM's (forget her name). Then I saw Monse and went over to where she was sitting. Off to VIP we went where I was the first (or so she says) to unload in her. Standard fare. Saw another stacked brunette when I was there walking into the back. Talked to Kim the manager for a little while. Cool chick. Pans is open on Thanksgiving and Monse told me she'll be there from 11 am-5 pm. I may go in and stuff her bird before the Seahawks game.

  4. #5703

    Chloe

    Quote Originally Posted by AznSensation1  [View Original Post]
    Bump. Any info on her?
    Quote Originally Posted by DickIncider12  [View Original Post]
    She is hardcore great little tight pussy and fuck.
    How much?

    She is hot!

  5. #5702

    Ava

    Quote Originally Posted by Context22  [View Original Post]
    Ava works whenever she wants to work, I've seen her there on Saturdays and Sundays, but typically she a weekday dancer.
    Ava was there Monday. Typically Tuesdays and Fridays as well. Pretty consistent on Saturdays. Sunday is a bit rarer. Or win one of her regulars send her a text asking her to come in. Problem with that is, she has come in just for one customer and will dip out afterwards.

  6. #5701

    Visa

    Quote Originally Posted by MassageFunStuf  [View Original Post]
    Anyone knows when Visa will be back to Seattle?
    Sugars Instagram says she is flying in tomorrow.

  7. #5700

    VISA Sugars?

    Anyone knows when Visa will be back to Seattle?

  8. #5699
    Quote Originally Posted by CoffeeTurd  [View Original Post]
    Any idea if she is still at Pandora's? And when Ava is usually there?
    Snow has been on pandoras instagram usually at night recently. Ava works whenever she wants to work, I've seen her there on Saturdays and Sundays, but typically she a weekday dancer.

  9. #5698
    Quote Originally Posted by ChubbyAlonso  [View Original Post]
    I was in there around 2 PM today, more dudes than there were dancers (6 or 7 dudes by my count, 3 dancers at most). Yesterday at the same time was poppin' off but that energy didn't carry over today. Oh well, hope for better luck tomorrow!
    You can usually count on Monse, Anya and Jade to always be working on Sunday's. Kinda luck of the draw, Liz and Terra were working last Sunday, but I've also seen Mandy and Ava working on Sundays before. It was fairly busy last Sunday, I think a lot of guys have grown tired of wasting 3 hours of their time Just to watch the Seahawks loose right at the end.

  10. #5697

    Snow

    Quote Originally Posted by CoronaLime  [View Original Post]
    This Snow. She suck my wang. Goodtime.
    Any idea if she is still at Pandora's? And when Ava is usually there?

  11. #5696

    Saturday Daytime No Bueno

    Quote Originally Posted by Context22  [View Original Post]
    It's kinda hit or miss, it helps the UW game is later in the afternoon. Some of the dancers won't come in if there's an event going on.
    I was in there around 2 PM today, more dudes than there were dancers (6 or 7 dudes by my count, 3 dancers at most). Yesterday at the same time was poppin' off but that energy didn't carry over today. Oh well, hope for better luck tomorrow!

  12. #5695

    It can be

    Quote Originally Posted by MikeWall  [View Original Post]
    Finally got some time to kill on Saturday.

    Is day shift starting around 1:00 still a good bet with the usual favorites?
    It's kinda hit or miss, it helps the UW game is later in the afternoon. Some of the dancers won't come in if there's an event going on.

  13. #5694

    Saturday

    Finally got some time to kill on Saturday.

    Is day shift starting around 1:00 still a good bet with the usual favorites?

  14. #5693

    Lucy at Pandoras

    Quote Originally Posted by TheMightyQuinn  [View Original Post]
    Just afternoon Pandoras had a lot of dancers on. Adora, Naomi, Ava, Jade, Kenzie, Monse, Cierra. Very service oriented selection.
    Heard she is back in town? Great BBBJ and tight fuck she back at the club again?

  15. #5692

    Friday

    Just afternoon Pandoras had a lot of dancers on. Adora, Naomi, Ava, Jade, Kenzie, Monse, Cierra. Very service oriented selection.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies

Protected by Copyscape