Find Your New Baby
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
Live Escorts

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 206 of 1287 FirstFirst ... 106 156 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 256 306 706 1206 ... LastLast
Results 3,076 to 3,090 of 19295
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #16220

    Info on Andrea

    Quote Originally Posted by AssEatngMonger  [View Original Post]
    Has anyone seen Andrea with the fat Bottoms?

    I'm thinking about making the venture out to book a couple of hours with her and there's very limited information in regards to services.

    https://tryst.link/escort/andrea_bottoms

    She has the best natural body I've seen in a while but I don't want to get there and find she's one of the upcharge to do anything type. Her rates seem reasonable so that's really my only concern.

    Any help is much appreciated.

    Stay safe out there mongers!
    Quote Originally Posted by HardHat69  [View Original Post]
    Have you tried a search? There is lots of info on her.
    Indeed, HH! A post of mine from 4 months ago:

    Quote Originally Posted by JayJayTwo  [View Original Post]
    While I'd agree on the assessment by BS, I'd also point to HH's post from last year where he suggested use of the search function. A search for Andrea gets 120 hits, a wealth of information is at your fingertips!

  2. #16219

    Avery

    Quote Originally Posted by Count1  [View Original Post]
    This one caught my eye: https://skipthegames.com/posts/palmb...-/175075798466.

    The face looks vaguely familiar, but not certain. I search the forum, and looks like she may be a no go. I ran a bit of a background check on her, and was amazed! Per the report I ran, she has 6 aliases, 15 past phone numbers, 38 past addresses, but this is the kicker: 1367 criminal records! Funny thing is that my little head remains curious.
    The reviews of her are hit and miss. She was "training" some other girls for a while but she is done with that according to her.

    The neighborhood can be a bit sketchy but I have see a few over there with no problems. My experience was more of a miss as she did not really look like the pics and the comms were cconfusing. She does have some decent massage skills and is accommodating but I would probably recommend a pass on her.

  3. #16218

    Andrea

    Quote Originally Posted by AssEatngMonger  [View Original Post]
    Has anyone seen Andrea with the fat Bottoms?

    I'm thinking about making the venture out to book a couple of hours with her and there's very limited information in regards to services.

    https://tryst.link/escort/andrea_bottoms

    She has the best natural body I've seen in a while but I don't want to get there and find she's one of the upcharge to do anything type. Her rates seem reasonable so that's really my only concern.

    Any help is much appreciated.

    Stay safe out there mongers!
    Have you tried a search? There is lots of info on her.

  4. #16217
    Quote Originally Posted by Count1  [View Original Post]
    This one caught my eye: https://skipthegames.com/posts/palmb...-/175075798466.

    The face looks vaguely familiar, but not certain. I search the forum, and looks like she may be a no go. I ran a bit of a background check on her, and was amazed! Per the report I ran, she has 6 aliases, 15 past phone numbers, 38 past addresses, but this is the kicker: 1367 criminal records! Funny thing is that my little head remains curious.
    Willie wrote up a great review on her just a few weeks ago in the massage forum, check it out. I have talked to her some, coms on point, she is just a long ways from me so I have not pulled the trigger yet.

  5. #16216

    Avery

    Quote Originally Posted by Count1  [View Original Post]
    This one caught my eye: https://skipthegames.com/posts/palmb...-/175075798466.

    The face looks vaguely familiar, but not certain. I search the forum, and looks like she may be a no go. I ran a bit of a background check on her, and was amazed! Per the report I ran, she has 6 aliases, 15 past phone numbers, 38 past addresses, but this is the kicker: 1367 criminal records! Funny thing is that my little head remains curious.
    Avery is just doing regular Massage, Nuru and Tantric these days! A HE is most likely what you will experience! I wrote a review about a visit with her last month, it's in the Massage Section or Non-AMP Section if I remember correctly. Bad girl gone straight and semi legit! Too much partying, drugs and drama sometimes slows them down! IDK, pay her a visit, you will at least get a good massage, maybe Nuru and maybe some extras! If you don't ask you don't get!

  6. #16215

    Avery

    This one caught my eye: https://skipthegames.com/posts/palmb...-/175075798466.

    The face looks vaguely familiar, but not certain. I search the forum, and looks like she may be a no go. I ran a bit of a background check on her, and was amazed! Per the report I ran, she has 6 aliases, 15 past phone numbers, 38 past addresses, but this is the kicker: 1367 criminal records! Funny thing is that my little head remains curious.

  7. #16214
    Quote Originally Posted by SunDog321  [View Original Post]
    Looks like her.

    11/14/2023 22:08.
    To correct this so everyone else looking it was.

    11/15/2023 at 2:26 AM.

  8. #16213

    Sadie

    Quote Originally Posted by JayJayTwo  [View Original Post]
    Damn it, not hobby related! I wanted to see if she made Uncle LEO provide a full frontal nude pic! And a traffic stop on a bike, that's crazy! Ladies and gentlemen, make sure the lights on your bike are fully functional!
    I looked that name up on Facebook. She appears to be quite the Bible thumper not too long ago but there's some good comments on some of her sexy pics. I'd say bat shit crazy. Plus the new BF looks sketchy.

  9. #16212

    Fishing for Info

    Has anyone seen Andrea with the fat Bottoms?

    I'm thinking about making the venture out to book a couple of hours with her and there's very limited information in regards to services.

    https://tryst.link/escort/andrea_bottoms

    She has the best natural body I've seen in a while but I don't want to get there and find she's one of the upcharge to do anything type. Her rates seem reasonable so that's really my only concern.

    Any help is much appreciated.

    Stay safe out there mongers!

  10. #16211

    Redhead Sadie

    Quote Originally Posted by SunDog321  [View Original Post]
    Looks like her.

    11/14/2023 22:08.
    Quote Originally Posted by TruePair  [View Original Post]
    Definitely is her but 11/15 is the date not 14.
    Damn it, not hobby related! I wanted to see if she made Uncle LEO provide a full frontal nude pic! And a traffic stop on a bike, that's crazy! Ladies and gentlemen, make sure the lights on your bike are fully functional!

  11. #16210

    Yes

    Quote Originally Posted by SunDog321  [View Original Post]
    Looks like her.

    11/14/2023 22:08.
    Definitely is her but 11/15 is the date not 14.

  12. #16209

    Redhead Sadie??

    Looks like her.

    11/14/2023 22:08.

  13. #16208

    The mom

    Quote Originally Posted by WhydouCare  [View Original Post]
    Avoid Both!! There is better out there limited but better. And they are both close to Titusville, and you know what they say about Titusville.
    Here's the mom if anyone is wondering. If you've been with these skanks please stay away from the hot UTR's we have. https://skipthegames.com/posts/space...e/106944726447.

  14. #16207
    Quote Originally Posted by Ryuut  [View Original Post]
    You're a braver man than me, I wouldn't go anywhere near that situation even if I was using someone else's dick. That's just red flag city all over the place, either one of them is lying or they both are but either way you're walking into a crapshoot.

    Then again I was in the army and did some questionable shit on the weekends and overseas. So as they told me wear a raincoat and show back up on Monday I guess. GL and let us know how it goes!
    Well thanks Ryuut! After reading that I am not loaning you my wangdoodle for your weekend pass.

  15. #16206

    My Recommendation

    Quote Originally Posted by Chico3  [View Original Post]
    Idk man sounds like something I would say if I had the virus and didn't want to lose customers. The virus has no look so you can't base it off what someone looks like. So many people have it that you wouldn't know because it's not like other viruses that show the effects. Also if the mom had it before she gave birth the girl now has it, way too many scenarios that I wouldn't want myself to be in any of them but to each their own.
    Avoid Both!! There is better out there limited but better. And they are both close to Titusville, and you know what they say about Titusville.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts

Protected by Copyscape