Rubrankings.com
Find Your New Baby
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 206 of 1288 FirstFirst ... 106 156 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 256 306 706 1206 ... LastLast
Results 3,076 to 3,090 of 19309
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #16234
    Quote Originally Posted by Count1  [View Original Post]
    This one caught my eye: https://skipthegames.com/posts/palmb...-/175075798466.

    The face looks vaguely familiar, but not certain. I search the forum, and looks like she may be a no go. I ran a bit of a background check on her, and was amazed! Per the report I ran, she has 6 aliases, 15 past phone numbers, 38 past addresses, but this is the kicker: 1367 criminal records! Funny thing is that my little head remains curious.
    Willie wrote up a great review on her just a few weeks ago in the massage forum, check it out. I have talked to her some, coms on point, she is just a long ways from me so I have not pulled the trigger yet.

  2. #16233

    Avery

    Quote Originally Posted by Count1  [View Original Post]
    This one caught my eye: https://skipthegames.com/posts/palmb...-/175075798466.

    The face looks vaguely familiar, but not certain. I search the forum, and looks like she may be a no go. I ran a bit of a background check on her, and was amazed! Per the report I ran, she has 6 aliases, 15 past phone numbers, 38 past addresses, but this is the kicker: 1367 criminal records! Funny thing is that my little head remains curious.
    Avery is just doing regular Massage, Nuru and Tantric these days! A HE is most likely what you will experience! I wrote a review about a visit with her last month, it's in the Massage Section or Non-AMP Section if I remember correctly. Bad girl gone straight and semi legit! Too much partying, drugs and drama sometimes slows them down! IDK, pay her a visit, you will at least get a good massage, maybe Nuru and maybe some extras! If you don't ask you don't get!

  3. #16232

    Avery

    This one caught my eye: https://skipthegames.com/posts/palmb...-/175075798466.

    The face looks vaguely familiar, but not certain. I search the forum, and looks like she may be a no go. I ran a bit of a background check on her, and was amazed! Per the report I ran, she has 6 aliases, 15 past phone numbers, 38 past addresses, but this is the kicker: 1367 criminal records! Funny thing is that my little head remains curious.

  4. #16231
    Quote Originally Posted by SunDog321  [View Original Post]
    Looks like her.

    11/14/2023 22:08.
    To correct this so everyone else looking it was.

    11/15/2023 at 2:26 AM.

  5. #16230

    Sadie

    Quote Originally Posted by JayJayTwo  [View Original Post]
    Damn it, not hobby related! I wanted to see if she made Uncle LEO provide a full frontal nude pic! And a traffic stop on a bike, that's crazy! Ladies and gentlemen, make sure the lights on your bike are fully functional!
    I looked that name up on Facebook. She appears to be quite the Bible thumper not too long ago but there's some good comments on some of her sexy pics. I'd say bat shit crazy. Plus the new BF looks sketchy.

  6. #16229

    Fishing for Info

    Has anyone seen Andrea with the fat Bottoms?

    I'm thinking about making the venture out to book a couple of hours with her and there's very limited information in regards to services.

    https://tryst.link/escort/andrea_bottoms

    She has the best natural body I've seen in a while but I don't want to get there and find she's one of the upcharge to do anything type. Her rates seem reasonable so that's really my only concern.

    Any help is much appreciated.

    Stay safe out there mongers!

  7. #16228

    Redhead Sadie

    Quote Originally Posted by SunDog321  [View Original Post]
    Looks like her.

    11/14/2023 22:08.
    Quote Originally Posted by TruePair  [View Original Post]
    Definitely is her but 11/15 is the date not 14.
    Damn it, not hobby related! I wanted to see if she made Uncle LEO provide a full frontal nude pic! And a traffic stop on a bike, that's crazy! Ladies and gentlemen, make sure the lights on your bike are fully functional!

  8. #16227

    Yes

    Quote Originally Posted by SunDog321  [View Original Post]
    Looks like her.

    11/14/2023 22:08.
    Definitely is her but 11/15 is the date not 14.

  9. #16226

    Redhead Sadie??

    Looks like her.

    11/14/2023 22:08.

  10. #16225

    The mom

    Quote Originally Posted by WhydouCare  [View Original Post]
    Avoid Both!! There is better out there limited but better. And they are both close to Titusville, and you know what they say about Titusville.
    Here's the mom if anyone is wondering. If you've been with these skanks please stay away from the hot UTR's we have. https://skipthegames.com/posts/space...e/106944726447.

  11. #16224
    Quote Originally Posted by Ryuut  [View Original Post]
    You're a braver man than me, I wouldn't go anywhere near that situation even if I was using someone else's dick. That's just red flag city all over the place, either one of them is lying or they both are but either way you're walking into a crapshoot.

    Then again I was in the army and did some questionable shit on the weekends and overseas. So as they told me wear a raincoat and show back up on Monday I guess. GL and let us know how it goes!
    Well thanks Ryuut! After reading that I am not loaning you my wangdoodle for your weekend pass.

  12. #16223

    My Recommendation

    Quote Originally Posted by Chico3  [View Original Post]
    Idk man sounds like something I would say if I had the virus and didn't want to lose customers. The virus has no look so you can't base it off what someone looks like. So many people have it that you wouldn't know because it's not like other viruses that show the effects. Also if the mom had it before she gave birth the girl now has it, way too many scenarios that I wouldn't want myself to be in any of them but to each their own.
    Avoid Both!! There is better out there limited but better. And they are both close to Titusville, and you know what they say about Titusville.

  13. #16222

    Skeptical

    Quote Originally Posted by Gwitty  [View Original Post]
    Rose reached out to me after my post and we had a very long conversation and from my understanding the MOTHER is the one sabotaging her on some jealousy type stuff. Says she been doing this for awhile telling her clients lies and trying to steal them from her. Rose says it's the mom who's on treatment which I can believe! Because if you look at the mom she's super frail, she's missing teeth, and just looks disgusting. When I first saw her mom I nearly turned around and hauled ass right then. I'm do believe her and shame on the mother I don't think you can get any lower than that.
    Idk man sounds like something I would say if I had the virus and didn't want to lose customers. The virus has no look so you can't base it off what someone looks like. So many people have it that you wouldn't know because it's not like other viruses that show the effects. Also if the mom had it before she gave birth the girl now has it, way too many scenarios that I wouldn't want myself to be in any of them but to each their own.

  14. #16221
    Senior Member


    Posts: 515

    Huh

    Quote Originally Posted by Gwitty  [View Original Post]
    Rose reached out to me after my post and we had a very long conversation and from my understanding the MOTHER is the one sabotaging her on some jealousy type stuff. Says she been doing this for awhile telling her clients lies and trying to steal them from her. Rose says it's the mom who's on treatment which I can believe! Because if you look at the mom she's super frail, she's missing teeth, and just looks disgusting. When I first saw her mom I nearly turned around and hauled ass right then. I'm do believe her and shame on the mother I don't think you can get any lower than that.
    You're a braver man than me, I wouldn't go anywhere near that situation even if I was using someone else's dick. That's just red flag city all over the place, either one of them is lying or they both are but either way you're walking into a crapshoot.

    Then again I was in the army and did some questionable shit on the weekends and overseas. So as they told me wear a raincoat and show back up on Monday I guess. GL and let us know how it goes!

  15. #16220
    Senior Member


    Posts: 515

    Space

    Cleared out some dustbunnies in the inbox for ya.

    Quote Originally Posted by BeachRunner51  [View Original Post]
    Hey Ryuut I would like to send you a PM but your inbox is full.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
rubmaps
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies

Protected by Copyscape