The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 154 of 1113 FirstFirst ... 54 104 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 204 254 654 ... LastLast
Results 2,296 to 2,310 of 16690
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #14395

    Seen one of them

    Quote Originally Posted by NutsyNut  [View Original Post]
    https://skipthegames.com/posts/madis...t/178087431992

    The one girl in this ad looks familiar but I don't recognize the other girl. Anybody know anything about either of them. They don't post names so can't search. Pretty sure the girl with longer hair has bad reviews.
    I haven't seen the mirror game girl ba she used ta post before with Trin. I think she started when she was 18 then stopped, then I guess started again. Def doing it because of drugs probs. The other one I've seen in person. She's fine in my experience. Others did have issues I think. Like when she had a boyfriend, he didn't know the how much she did and attacked a monger but the bf was weak and got overpowered. I think they broke up. I had an ok time. Would repeat in a pinch but not a first choice.

  2. #14394
    Quote Originally Posted by Acajtr222  [View Original Post]
    I saw her once a couple months ago. She is pricy and more than I can afford on a regular basis but don't regret seeing her. She's a beautiful woman who provided a wonderful session. Her incall is safe and clean. I do plan on seeing her again sometime.
    I've been trying to set something up with her but timing is a little tricky on my side. Any chance you (or anyone else) could share if her incall is on the east or west side?

  3. #14393

    Lexxi love

    Has anyone had any success connecting with Lexxi love.

    https://tryst.link/escort/lexxilove

  4. #14392

    Worth seeing

    Quote Originally Posted by Sanctimonious6  [View Original Post]
    I haven't seen any of them, but I've been considering Virginia for a long time. Duo is a little spendy for my budget.
    I saw Virginia a year ago. Fantastic body. Was a little less expensive then.

  5. #14391
    Quote Originally Posted by BrunoMadison  [View Original Post]
    So what were her requirements to see her?
    I believe it was my name and profession

  6. #14390
    Quote Originally Posted by RodBarnwood  [View Original Post]
    Have you seen any of those three? The duo option caught my eye. 3 would be challenging.
    I haven't seen any of them, but I've been considering Virginia for a long time. Duo is a little spendy for my budget.

  7. #14389
    Quote Originally Posted by Sanctimonious6  [View Original Post]
    To put those rates in even more perspective: For $1,350 you can do a TRIPLE with three very hot Eastern European providers--Monica Sugar, Victoria Vixen and Layla Amore. Again, not saying Scarlett isn't worth it; if you have that kind of scratch to blow, bless you my son. But there are many other appealing options for blowing that kind of scratch (though I have to admit I'm not sure what I would do with three women at once. Two is challenging enough for my aging, sexagenarian bones). https://tryst.link/escort/layla-amore.
    Have you seen any of those three? The duo option caught my eye. 3 would be challenging.

  8. #14388

    Visitor

    Hey I will be visiting town tomorrow evening and I was hoping to get some recommendations for a companion that night.

    I have a modest budget so most of the traveling ladies are probably over what I'm looking for, but levels just below that I might be willing to splurge for the right option.

    Generally, I prefer ladies that have a lot to grab up top but I'm not overly picky about it, especially if the service and personality are good.

    PM me both good recommendations and if there are any ladies to particularly stay away from.

    Thanks in advance!

  9. #14387

    AA Provider Question

    Anyone with experience with either of these. Been intrigued by both.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/janes...y/740860379172

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/madis...-/644098634174

    I kind of have a soft spot for younger AA with big tits, who are ideally not managed.

  10. #14386

    What?

    Quote Originally Posted by Cheech69  [View Original Post]
    Nope, I did not.
    So what were her requirements to see her?

  11. #14385
    Quote Originally Posted by BrunoMadison  [View Original Post]
    Let me guess, you needed to give up drivers license, and place of employment with you real phone number?
    Nope, I did not.

  12. #14384

    Let me guess

    Quote Originally Posted by Cheech69  [View Original Post]
    https://tryst.link/escort/ddavenport

    Splurged and saw this wonderful woman while she was in town. She is everything she claims to be. She will be back she says and I am hoping to repeat. Something about being with a passionate woman. And afterwards just laying there having a conversation.
    Let me guess, you needed to give up drivers license, and place of employment with you real phone number?

  13. #14383

    Forgot it was a service

    https://tryst.link/escort/ddavenport

    Splurged and saw this wonderful woman while she was in town. She is everything she claims to be. She will be back she says and I am hoping to repeat. Something about being with a passionate woman. And afterwards just laying there having a conversation.

  14. #14382

    More perspective

    Quote Originally Posted by Crisler  [View Original Post]
    That's weird. However, her tryst ad is pretty clear:

    https://tryst.link/escort/scarletthampton

    $1200 for Madison, $1500 on tour.
    To put those rates in even more perspective: For $1,350 you can do a TRIPLE with three very hot Eastern European providers--Monica Sugar, Victoria Vixen and Layla Amore. Again, not saying Scarlett isn't worth it; if you have that kind of scratch to blow, bless you my son. But there are many other appealing options for blowing that kind of scratch (though I have to admit I'm not sure what I would do with three women at once. Two is challenging enough for my aging, sexagenarian bones). https://tryst.link/escort/layla-amore.

  15. #14381
    Quote Originally Posted by Andy54  [View Original Post]
    I've tried for a couple of days to see her, but it's almost impossible to set something up with her. Always at least 30 minutes between texts, and then when we get close to setting something up she disappears until the next morning.
    Same. Par for the course.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory

Protected by Copyscape