Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 3,076 to 3,090 of 19309
-
11-17-23 13:58 #16234Senior Member

Posts: 214Willie wrote up a great review on her just a few weeks ago in the massage forum, check it out. I have talked to her some, coms on point, she is just a long ways from me so I have not pulled the trigger yet.
Originally Posted by Count1
[View Original Post]
-
11-17-23 13:39 #16233Senior Member

Posts: 1943Avery
Avery is just doing regular Massage, Nuru and Tantric these days! A HE is most likely what you will experience! I wrote a review about a visit with her last month, it's in the Massage Section or Non-AMP Section if I remember correctly. Bad girl gone straight and semi legit! Too much partying, drugs and drama sometimes slows them down! IDK, pay her a visit, you will at least get a good massage, maybe Nuru and maybe some extras! If you don't ask you don't get!
Originally Posted by Count1
[View Original Post]
-
11-17-23 13:23 #16232Senior Member

Posts: 189Avery
This one caught my eye: https://skipthegames.com/posts/palmb...-/175075798466.
The face looks vaguely familiar, but not certain. I search the forum, and looks like she may be a no go. I ran a bit of a background check on her, and was amazed! Per the report I ran, she has 6 aliases, 15 past phone numbers, 38 past addresses, but this is the kicker: 1367 criminal records! Funny thing is that my little head remains curious.
-
11-17-23 11:13 #16231Banned Member

Posts: 1739To correct this so everyone else looking it was.
Originally Posted by SunDog321
[View Original Post]
11/15/2023 at 2:26 AM.
-
11-17-23 09:12 #16230Senior Member

Posts: 684Sadie
I looked that name up on Facebook. She appears to be quite the Bible thumper not too long ago but there's some good comments on some of her sexy pics. I'd say bat shit crazy. Plus the new BF looks sketchy.
Originally Posted by JayJayTwo
[View Original Post]
-
11-17-23 08:47 #16229Regular Member

Posts: 24Fishing for Info
Has anyone seen Andrea with the fat Bottoms?
I'm thinking about making the venture out to book a couple of hours with her and there's very limited information in regards to services.
https://tryst.link/escort/andrea_bottoms
She has the best natural body I've seen in a while but I don't want to get there and find she's one of the upcharge to do anything type. Her rates seem reasonable so that's really my only concern.
Any help is much appreciated.
Stay safe out there mongers!
-
11-17-23 08:30 #16228Senior Member

Posts: 2959Redhead Sadie
Originally Posted by SunDog321
[View Original Post]
Damn it, not hobby related! I wanted to see if she made Uncle LEO provide a full frontal nude pic! And a traffic stop on a bike, that's crazy! Ladies and gentlemen, make sure the lights on your bike are fully functional!
Originally Posted by TruePair
[View Original Post]
-
11-17-23 07:09 #16227Senior Member

Posts: 684Yes
Definitely is her but 11/15 is the date not 14.
Originally Posted by SunDog321
[View Original Post]
-
11-17-23 02:11 #16226Senior Member

Posts: 72Redhead Sadie??
Looks like her.
11/14/2023 22:08.
-
11-16-23 17:06 #16225Senior Member

Posts: 684The mom
Here's the mom if anyone is wondering. If you've been with these skanks please stay away from the hot UTR's we have. https://skipthegames.com/posts/space...e/106944726447.
Originally Posted by WhydouCare
[View Original Post]
-
11-16-23 16:28 #16224Senior Member

Posts: 107Well thanks Ryuut! After reading that I am not loaning you my wangdoodle for your weekend pass.
Originally Posted by Ryuut
[View Original Post]
-
11-16-23 11:13 #16223Senior Member

Posts: 660My Recommendation
Avoid Both!! There is better out there limited but better. And they are both close to Titusville, and you know what they say about Titusville.
Originally Posted by Chico3
[View Original Post]
-
11-16-23 11:12 #16222Senior Member

Posts: 94Skeptical
Idk man sounds like something I would say if I had the virus and didn't want to lose customers. The virus has no look so you can't base it off what someone looks like. So many people have it that you wouldn't know because it's not like other viruses that show the effects. Also if the mom had it before she gave birth the girl now has it, way too many scenarios that I wouldn't want myself to be in any of them but to each their own.
Originally Posted by Gwitty
[View Original Post]
-
11-16-23 09:37 #16221Senior Member

Posts: 515Huh
You're a braver man than me, I wouldn't go anywhere near that situation even if I was using someone else's dick. That's just red flag city all over the place, either one of them is lying or they both are but either way you're walking into a crapshoot.
Originally Posted by Gwitty
[View Original Post]
Then again I was in the army and did some questionable shit on the weekends and overseas. So as they told me wear a raincoat and show back up on Monday I guess. GL and let us know how it goes!
-
11-16-23 09:32 #16220Senior Member

Posts: 515Space
Cleared out some dustbunnies in the inbox for ya.
Originally Posted by BeachRunner51
[View Original Post]











Reply With Quote





