Rubrankings.com
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 79 of 523 FirstFirst ... 29 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 129 179 ... LastLast
Results 1,171 to 1,185 of 7845
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #6675
    Senior Member


    Posts: 487

    Agree

    Quote Originally Posted by MrDsp82  [View Original Post]
    https://skipthegames.com/posts/water...b/453677488937

    Saw her yesterday and she's legit. Everything is covered and gave a decent CBJ. She climbed on top and but only offered one position which always kills the mood. But she got right into like she was a great actor and that helped alil LOL. She says she's usually in Milford but thinking about staying in this area.
    Saw her in Danbury a few years ago. She was a little bigger than her pics but still looking good. She was as advertised and had a nice personality. Everything covered. Good time.

  2. #6674

    Wildest Dreams

    35 yo GFE provider in town, any info? Please note that the "hidden" phone number (203) is different from the number in the ad body. (959). Texted, no reply.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails wildest.jpg‎  

  3. #6673

    Mistress J

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/water...b/453677488937

    Saw her yesterday and she's legit. Everything is covered and gave a decent CBJ. She climbed on top and but only offered one position which always kills the mood. But she got right into like she was a great actor and that helped alil LOL. She says she's usually in Milford but thinking about staying in this area.

  4. #6672

    Mya

    This is Mya, not to be confused with my new favorite gal Maya (who wasn't available today).

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/hartf...-/782130145032

    Thought about seeing this one today. Was all set to pull the trigger but at the last minute she asked for a deposit. That should be a "No Go" to anyone. Too bad. She seemed to have a safe location but then again if she was asking for a deposit, the location probably isn't real anyway. Sadly I didn't see her and I went unfulfilled today. Not much out there that I trust anyway.

  5. #6671
    Quote Originally Posted by CtGuyForSafe  [View Original Post]
    Yes, use to go as Harley.

  6. #6670

    Lacey?

    Quote Originally Posted by BigStig860  [View Original Post]
    Just saw Lacey, was a regular of hers prior to vacation. She is amazing and more up beat than always getting everything cleared up. She is just settling in, good girls deserve to be treated nice. Especially with the trash in CT these days.

    Hit her up. If you need details drop me a DM.
    Is this her? https://skipthegames.com/posts/hartf...l/705820601489.

  7. #6669
    Saw her walking down by the Garcia food trucks with a clan of unfavorable characters while holding a rag on her oozing arm about a few months back. Can't imagine she's doing too good.

    Quote Originally Posted by Mosdef0789  [View Original Post]
    Been awhile since I've been in the area but I'm wondering if anyone knows what happened to CJ? She used to float between Danbury and Waterbury. I know she was into the demons heavily but I haven't seen anything in the forum about her for a long time.

  8. #6668

    Lacey Prev Harley

    Quote Originally Posted by PutMeInCouch  [View Original Post]
    There were a couple of Harleys I think these old Sumos are hers.

    https://sumosear.ch/images/phone/203-707-2981

    https://sumosear.ch/images/phone/203-695-8403
    Just saw Lacey, was a regular of hers prior to vacation. She is amazing and more up beat than always getting everything cleared up. She is just settling in, good girls deserve to be treated nice. Especially with the trash in CT these days.

    Hit her up. If you need details drop me a DM.

  9. #6667

    Lacey was Harley

    Quote Originally Posted by CtGuyForSafe  [View Original Post]
    Hi all, She says she was out of the game for a while (state vaca?) Anyone know her? Experiences? I like her look.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/hartf...l/705820601489
    There were a couple of Harleys I think these old Sumos are hers.

    https://sumosear.ch/images/phone/203-707-2981

    https://sumosear.ch/images/phone/203-695-8403
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Harlylacy.jpg‎  

  10. #6666

    Returning girl?

    Hi all, She says she was out of the game for a while (state vaca?) Anyone know her? Experiences? I like her look.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/hartf...l/705820601489

  11. #6665
    Quote Originally Posted by HikerGeek  [View Original Post]
    I try to be fair and respectful, just my way. What matters most to me is the person today. Appreciate all the stories because it helps with safety and avoid wasting time. Recently joined this summer. Bellz is at the top of my list for a lot of reasons but not because of the obvious ones. We form our own opinions. Mine is that there's a lot more to her as a person (love her line "I am not a vase") that makes her unique. And I really enjoy that side of her. She makes it a memorable experience. Thanks for sharing!
    Always wanted to see her but can never get her to respond. She seems like a lot of fun.

  12. #6664

    Just my view

    Quote Originally Posted by ThatGoFast  [View Original Post]
    Deleted my previous account when I got married two years ago. Newly divorced and getting back into the hobby. Bellz has a ton of good reviews so not sure what is so outlandish about saying she's a good provider. Many clearly agree. In fact it's like the same 5 mongers who never have anything good to say about any provider.
    I try to be fair and respectful, just my way. What matters most to me is the person today. Appreciate all the stories because it helps with safety and avoid wasting time. Recently joined this summer. Bellz is at the top of my list for a lot of reasons but not because of the obvious ones. We form our own opinions. Mine is that there's a lot more to her as a person (love her line "I am not a vase") that makes her unique. And I really enjoy that side of her. She makes it a memorable experience. Thanks for sharing!

  13. #6663
    Quote Originally Posted by ThatGoFast  [View Original Post]
    Deleted my previous account when I got married two years ago. Newly divorced and getting back into the hobby. Bellz has a ton of good reviews so not sure what is so outlandish about saying she's a good provider. Many clearly agree. In fact it's like the same 5 mongers who never have anything good to say about any provider.
    I'm surprise you have any money left to go shopping.

    Stay safe,

    PA.

  14. #6662
    Quote Originally Posted by Woody50  [View Original Post]
    Yessir!

    Well put.
    Deleted my previous account when I got married two years ago. Newly divorced and getting back into the hobby. Bellz has a ton of good reviews so not sure what is so outlandish about saying she's a good provider. Many clearly agree. In fact it's like the same 5 mongers who never have anything good to say about any provider.

  15. #6661
    Quote Originally Posted by Mosdef0789  [View Original Post]
    Been awhile since I've been in the area but I'm wondering if anyone knows what happened to CJ? She used to float between Danbury and Waterbury. I know she was into the demons heavily but I haven't seen anything in the forum about her for a long time.
    Had the same thought the other day. The first time I met her a couple of years ago, she mentioned something about her husband being incarcerated, and she needed the cash. Maybe he's out now?

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here

Protected by Copyscape