Rubrankings.com
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 455 of 2490 FirstFirst ... 355 405 445 446 447 448 449 450 451 452 453 454 455 456 457 458 459 460 461 462 463 464 465 505 555 955 1455 ... LastLast
Results 6,811 to 6,825 of 37348
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #30538

    New spinner / help unloading link to forum

    I just had a wonderful dream with a young spinner. Young tall with a nice set of tits. Started off with a skillful CBJ a d then she jumped right into cg with lots of grinding and moaning may have been acting but she fooled me. She then flipped under me for a great finish in the bag. Everything covered damage was $$ for hhr. I'd love to share the link if someone instructs this old bird on how to do it. She will be here until Saturday but says she goes back and forth to Vegas. Happy hunting.

  2. #30537

    Redhead

    Any word on this one? Been having convo back and forth and she said she been here before. Thanks in advance.

    https://tryst.link/escort/sarahrae

  3. #30536

    Sirens Voicemail

    FYI after trying to reach Sirens I was called back and told my burner phone calls were being automatically screened and that I would be unable to make an appointment using that phone number. This may also be a problem for others being redirected to voicemail.

  4. #30535
    Quote Originally Posted by MongerMan804  [View Original Post]
    https://sumosear.ch/images/webpage/s...-24-7/59774184

    She got the exact same # as this chick so idk what's that about?
    I believe she is new to the industry. Maybe she trying to get her some clients.

  5. #30534
    Quote Originally Posted by Shoxxxnuff  [View Original Post]
    Anybody seen her since she popped up the other day?

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...mond/160418505
    I was thinking about it.

  6. #30533

    Not My Words Searched Review (Phone#)

    Quote Originally Posted by MongerMan804  [View Original Post]
    https://sumosear.ch/images/webpage/s...-24-7/59774184

    She got the exact same # as this chick so idk what's that about?
    I noticed the # also!

    Don't.

    8/12/2023.

    Don't do it. Stay away. She seems like a vibe then all of a sudden does a whole 360 on you when she's "not in the mood" or been through a long day gettin banged by other dudes. Let's just say I came and ACCOMMODATED HER NEEDS and when she stated to complain she's too tired and sore she gets all frustrated cause I didn't get my nut off cause I ain't all other guys. Then she tries to gaslight you and put you in the wrong and starts to be in denial. She needs to be up front and say to niggas no I'm not fucking available if your sore / tired whatever the fuck goin on with you instead of trying to swindle N...s Stay away from this broad.

    Real Deal804.

    10/25/2023.

    Stay away. Showed up at hotel and was robbed at gunpoint by a group of guys she was talking to when I pulled up. She stopped responding to text and wouldn't answer phone.

  7. #30532
    Quote Originally Posted by Shoxxxnuff  [View Original Post]
    Anybody seen her since she popped up the other day?

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...mond/160418505
    https://sumosear.ch/images/webpage/s...-24-7/59774184

    She got the exact same # as this chick so idk what's that about?

  8. #30531

    Quinn

    Anybody seen her since she popped up the other day?

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...mond/160418505

  9. #30530
    Quote Originally Posted by SouthMan62  [View Original Post]
    No that's a different girl. Damage was $. 20 for hhr.
    Link to post?

  10. #30529
    Quote Originally Posted by Disengaged  [View Original Post]
    I met this lady (Chloe) a month or two ago and had a good time (four times actually). Not much was off the menu and she was able to host. She moved recently (now in West Broad area), so I think you either need to bring her somewhere or have a car date. She is interested in connecting with new people; message me for contact info or more details (senior members only).
    Pm info my man.

  11. #30528

    Passion

    No that's a different girl. Damage was $. 20 for hhr.

  12. #30527

    In a pinch

    Quote Originally Posted by SouthMan62  [View Original Post]
    Hello. This is my first posting although I've followed for quite a while. I dreamed of Passion off Willis road.Comm was fast nice girl good CBJ then miss to finish. Everything is covered. She is very friendly was freshly showered and was not a clock a.

    Watcher. She is my standby when my regular is not a available. I would definitely recommend if limited menu is not a problem. She normally post on alligator.
    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...mond/160376308

    Is this the passion you're referring too, if so 300 for a qv is diabolical because is so many better and cheaper options out here. Hell you can get hh with a tryst girl for that amount.

  13. #30526

    Desposit Scam

    Quote Originally Posted by InrvaNow  [View Original Post]
    See she has some ads around VA. Anyone meet her yet?

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/richm...-/678558932814
    Look her name up in an expanded search within the state, and you'll find she's a deposit scammer. And the area they're in is hot with uncle.

  14. #30525

    Puerto Rican Caramel

    Contacted this one. Replied almost to quick. Said she was on Willis rd. I said I would go to 7-11 then text for hotel / room. She responded donation was 3 benjamins. Thats three hundred dollars so no confusion. I stopped texting at that point. She did text again to ask if I was at 7-11 yet. If its really her just what I like but I didn't follow thru to find out. Not paying that for half hour. Thats all th info I got.

    https://callescort.org/804-999-5648

  15. #30524
    Senior Member


    Posts: 138
    Quote Originally Posted by AllAboard  [View Original Post]
    Where is this "salon" at? Maybe she not great but wonder if I can get the topless haircut I have been wanting.
    Right down the street from Sam's tires on Hull St. Not sure if she is still at that spot though.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
The hottest girls are here
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
High Class Companions

Protected by Copyscape