Rubrankings.com
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
Top Escorts

Thread: Streetwalker Reports

+ Add Report
Page 54 of 1248 FirstFirst ... 4 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 104 154 554 1054 ... LastLast
Results 796 to 810 of 18709
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #17914

    Olivia Pass

    Quote Originally Posted by Nhswm  [View Original Post]
    Lots of girls north of 50th Ave and on 34th St. Last night. I should have pulled over into Denny's because there were 3 or 4 hanging on that side of the road.

    Pick up Olivia. In the dark seem like a nice looking blonde with cute little boobs. Hair pulled back tight and see was wearing hip hugger jeans.

    She was clean and showered and obviously trained in the Tay-Tay school of SW.

    Complained the whole time and every-time she got down to business and was doing a decent job she Stopped and looked around and asked if I had "heard that" . Mediocre BJ skills and nodded off twice.

    Finally after a 1/2 hr. I took her back to 34th St. Says she will be in the area regularly now. Personally I'd pass.
    I had the same situation. I would jerk off in the middle of 275 before would waste my time. I would also make sure you had a coat on while pleasing yourself / Yurm a light on.

  2. #17913
    Senior Member


    Posts: 326

    Olivia. Sat night

    Lots of girls north of 50th Ave and on 34th St. Last night. I should have pulled over into Denny's because there were 3 or 4 hanging on that side of the road.

    Pick up Olivia. In the dark seem like a nice looking blonde with cute little boobs. Hair pulled back tight and see was wearing hip hugger jeans.

    She was clean and showered and obviously trained in the Tay-Tay school of SW.

    Complained the whole time and every-time she got down to business and was doing a decent job she Stopped and looked around and asked if I had "heard that" . Mediocre BJ skills and nodded off twice.

    Finally after a 1/2 hr. I took her back to 34th St. Says she will be in the area regularly now. Personally I'd pass.

  3. #17912

    Jen F

    Heard she passed away in Sept. Rip.

  4. #17911
    Senior Member


    Posts: 326

    Brandi. The head dr.

    Is now walking 34th St north from 50th Ave.

    She is old but gives a great BBBJ and swallows ever drop. She'll can be had for a low price.

    Best to pick her up at night. LOL.

  5. #17910

    Thorntons on 34th st

    Thorntons on 34th st. Three SW behind. They have been working for the past two hours / All are new to me. One had red Hair and the others are normal.

  6. #17909

    No pussy reports?

    Guess the cold weather has driven all the SW to warm rooms to shake and dream of walking the streets looking for dollars. I have seen then yesterday down behind t shell but was a new group of them. Nichole was not to be seen. Walking on 38th just past 34th st was a heavier blond is blue jean pants. Made a pass and by the time I came back she had already been scooped.

  7. #17908

    Another Reason

    Quote Originally Posted by Ajdal  [View Original Post]
    The SHELL station please. Tanx Ajdal out.
    Reliable reports are needed from trusted mongers. Lord of the Lies always post nonsensical BS. To be clear gentlemen, there is NO Wawa in St. Pete at 34th st and 5th av north and I suspect no unicorns were spotted either.

    And I ask you mongers who factually report, the time of day would be most advantageous. That said, around 6 this morning, there was a smidgen of SW activity on 4th st s between 22nd and 26th av. Procured headache relief from a slim BSW with dreds. Did not take directions well and would gag just with the head in her mouth. Toothy, however I did nut but surely won't repeat. $10

    Have all the ladies started towing cargo to the Bahamas on on their way to Canada? Where are they?

    Stay safe out there and happy hunting.

    NC Hunter.

  8. #17907

    Sam

    Quote Originally Posted by BiggusDiggus  [View Original Post]
    Which Sam are you speaking of?
    She lives just a block from Lowes she use to live at the old Grove st motel.

  9. #17906

    Sam?

    Quote Originally Posted by Mmousob  [View Original Post]
    She called and is in need of work. Ill send numbers if you want. Wawa on 22nd, Go lord of the flys. Good to see that someone's mom eat their young. Please post something about pussy. Anyone got a good number for sunshine?
    Which Sam are you speaking of?

  10. #17905

    Shell

    Quote Originally Posted by Ajdal  [View Original Post]
    The SHELL station please. Tanx Ajdal out.
    I might have the station wrong but the address is correct. I thought it was a WAAWA They were back this afternoon.

  11. #17904
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1000

    Did you mean 54TH AVE and or

    The SHELL station please. Tanx Ajdal out.

    Quote Originally Posted by Mmousob  [View Original Post]
    This afternoon I spotted 5 SW all in the same location. At the WAWA on 34th st and 5th Ave north. They were all behind the WAWA. One I know is Nichole and Cindy. Nichole looked great. Nice tits and blue skin tight spandex pants. All were eating and talking to a guy on a bike. I talked through a door window. They advised they would be in the area all night.

  12. #17903

    WAWA sighting

    This afternoon I spotted 5 SW all in the same location. At the WAWA on 34th st and 5th Ave north. They were all behind the WAWA. One I know is Nichole and Cindy. Nichole looked great. Nice tits and blue skin tight spandex pants. All were eating and talking to a guy on a bike. I talked through a door window. They advised they would be in the area all night.

  13. #17902
    Senior Member


    Posts: 326

    Emily

    Now has long red hair, wearing multi-coloured tights and is cruising 34th St. From 50th Ave north and headed northward. That was at noon.

    I passed.

  14. #17901

    Celeste

    Quote Originally Posted by EatMyBalls  [View Original Post]
    Definitely been few options lately. But saw Celeste, looks prego, usually walking 34th between 5th to 38th, have passed last couple times I saw her walking but Been a while for the little guy so made the pick up. Deep throat and face fucked and took every inch. Then took one hell of a pussy pounding. Good attitude, no complaining, overall good time. Would repeat.
    Found her 2 days ago. Great sloppy BBBJ and ended up creaming her kitty. Took a good pounding. She was had for 30 flowers.

    Still Looking for Naughty Nikki/Nicole (black nikki about 40) who should be on South St Pete. See one of my previous posts.

  15. #17900

    Olive

    She was walking to the liquor store at 50th and 34th street. She has really short booty shorts and a dark blue or black top. I saw her 30 min ago.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
The Only Limits are Your Imagination

Protected by Copyscape