Rubrankings.com
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 206 of 1286 FirstFirst ... 106 156 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 256 306 706 1206 ... LastLast
Results 3,076 to 3,090 of 19282
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #16207
    Quote Originally Posted by Ryuut  [View Original Post]
    You're a braver man than me, I wouldn't go anywhere near that situation even if I was using someone else's dick. That's just red flag city all over the place, either one of them is lying or they both are but either way you're walking into a crapshoot.

    Then again I was in the army and did some questionable shit on the weekends and overseas. So as they told me wear a raincoat and show back up on Monday I guess. GL and let us know how it goes!
    Well thanks Ryuut! After reading that I am not loaning you my wangdoodle for your weekend pass.

  2. #16206

    My Recommendation

    Quote Originally Posted by Chico3  [View Original Post]
    Idk man sounds like something I would say if I had the virus and didn't want to lose customers. The virus has no look so you can't base it off what someone looks like. So many people have it that you wouldn't know because it's not like other viruses that show the effects. Also if the mom had it before she gave birth the girl now has it, way too many scenarios that I wouldn't want myself to be in any of them but to each their own.
    Avoid Both!! There is better out there limited but better. And they are both close to Titusville, and you know what they say about Titusville.

  3. #16205

    Skeptical

    Quote Originally Posted by Gwitty  [View Original Post]
    Rose reached out to me after my post and we had a very long conversation and from my understanding the MOTHER is the one sabotaging her on some jealousy type stuff. Says she been doing this for awhile telling her clients lies and trying to steal them from her. Rose says it's the mom who's on treatment which I can believe! Because if you look at the mom she's super frail, she's missing teeth, and just looks disgusting. When I first saw her mom I nearly turned around and hauled ass right then. I'm do believe her and shame on the mother I don't think you can get any lower than that.
    Idk man sounds like something I would say if I had the virus and didn't want to lose customers. The virus has no look so you can't base it off what someone looks like. So many people have it that you wouldn't know because it's not like other viruses that show the effects. Also if the mom had it before she gave birth the girl now has it, way too many scenarios that I wouldn't want myself to be in any of them but to each their own.

  4. #16204
    Senior Member


    Posts: 515

    Huh

    Quote Originally Posted by Gwitty  [View Original Post]
    Rose reached out to me after my post and we had a very long conversation and from my understanding the MOTHER is the one sabotaging her on some jealousy type stuff. Says she been doing this for awhile telling her clients lies and trying to steal them from her. Rose says it's the mom who's on treatment which I can believe! Because if you look at the mom she's super frail, she's missing teeth, and just looks disgusting. When I first saw her mom I nearly turned around and hauled ass right then. I'm do believe her and shame on the mother I don't think you can get any lower than that.
    You're a braver man than me, I wouldn't go anywhere near that situation even if I was using someone else's dick. That's just red flag city all over the place, either one of them is lying or they both are but either way you're walking into a crapshoot.

    Then again I was in the army and did some questionable shit on the weekends and overseas. So as they told me wear a raincoat and show back up on Monday I guess. GL and let us know how it goes!

  5. #16203
    Senior Member


    Posts: 515

    Space

    Cleared out some dustbunnies in the inbox for ya.

    Quote Originally Posted by BeachRunner51  [View Original Post]
    Hey Ryuut I would like to send you a PM but your inbox is full.

  6. #16202

    Sounds like a New thread needed

    Quote Originally Posted by JayJayTwo  [View Original Post]
    Thankfully, no "Little Willie" in the shot! Appears Willie is now more cognizant of the placement and purpose of mirrors! Thank you, Willie!
    "Willy in the Mirror".

  7. #16201

    Unnecessary Exposures

    Quote Originally Posted by JayJayTwo  [View Original Post]
    Thankfully, no "Little Willie" in the shot! Appears Willie is now more cognizant of the placement and purpose of mirrors! Thank you, Willie!
    Damn mirrors! I keep forgetting about that because I'm so caught up in the moment! But I'll do my best to be more cautious! Meanwhile, this woman Vivian St James is the real deal and well worth seeing, believe me!

  8. #16200

    Rated PG though

    Quote Originally Posted by BrownBacker2  [View Original Post]
    And we have another surprise mirror pic of Willie.
    Thankfully, no "Little Willie" in the shot! Appears Willie is now more cognizant of the placement and purpose of mirrors! Thank you, Willie!

  9. #16199
    Yo admin, my bad, don't want no problems with why'all.

  10. #16198

    I'll be seeing Rose again here why

    Quote Originally Posted by Chico3  [View Original Post]
    I have been wanting to see Rose for a while because she is young and thick like you mentioned, which is how I like my women and not common in Brevard (mostly 40+ and frail women in this area). However, a monger posted a review about her a few months ago that mentioned something concerning but didn't really provide details so I messaged him. He told me that her mother told him to avoid her because she has something, didn't mention what but after your post it all makes sense now. Thanks to that monger I never pulled the trigger and now thanks to your review and finding that "Cabenuva" bottle you can put two and two together and find out what she has!
    Rose reached out to me after my post and we had a very long conversation and from my understanding the MOTHER is the one sabotaging her on some jealousy type stuff. Says she been doing this for awhile telling her clients lies and trying to steal them from her. Rose says it's the mom who's on treatment which I can believe! Because if you look at the mom she's super frail, she's missing teeth, and just looks disgusting. When I first saw her mom I nearly turned around and hauled ass right then. I'm do believe her and shame on the mother I don't think you can get any lower than that.

  11. #16197
    Quote Originally Posted by BrownBacker2  [View Original Post]
    LOL Readhead Sadie now asking for 550 an hour. WOW!

    https://tryst.link/escort/satisfyingsadie321-451-0607
    She can starve with those prices. LOL.

  12. #16196
    Quote Originally Posted by Irvin555  [View Original Post]
    I was lucky enough to see the beautiful sexy Michelle today and it was fantastic. Great body, awesome full body tan, nice and soft, clean and tasty, and whoever did the manmades gets an A+ in my book. It was our first time meeting each other so I was a little nervous but after a little chit chat the clothes started coming off and things started going in. We treated each other to a tongue lashing which I think she enjoyed as much as I did. Then on to the main course which was nice and tight and slowly building to a wonderful climax. She is just adorable and quickly became comfortable with one another. Hope to see her again soon. Comms were excellent, easy set up, clean and safe incall, no signs of bad habits and in my humble opinion you get what you pay for. Let's support her!
    Glad you enjoyed your time I've been saying for months she's with every dime you give her.

    Bs.

  13. #16195

    Angel

    Quote Originally Posted by SitbacRelax  [View Original Post]
    Gentlemen I post about this lady a few times. She is a blast. FYI have alot of fun with her. North of pienieda area.

    https://sumosear.ch/images/webpage/l...night/52960329
    Although I didn't get to see Angel yesterday when I was up in the area I want to give a big thumbs up to her on her communication skills, they were excellent a rarity in these times. I will definitely reach out to her the next time our schedules work out.

  14. #16194
    [Deleted by Admin]

    EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was edited or deleted in accordance with the Forum's policy prohibiting unsubstantiated reports claiming that another person is afflicted with a Sexually Transmitted Disease, this limitation being necessary because a disturbing number of these reports are less than genuine.

    STD allegations are not permitted in the forum at any time EXCEPT when substantiated by links to internet-accessible public records.

    Please read the Forum's Posting Guidelines for further information.

  15. #16193

    Michelle

    I was lucky enough to see the beautiful sexy Michelle today and it was fantastic. Great body, awesome full body tan, nice and soft, clean and tasty, and whoever did the manmades gets an A+ in my book. It was our first time meeting each other so I was a little nervous but after a little chit chat the clothes started coming off and things started going in. We treated each other to a tongue lashing which I think she enjoyed as much as I did. Then on to the main course which was nice and tight and slowly building to a wonderful climax. She is just adorable and quickly became comfortable with one another. Hope to see her again soon. Comms were excellent, easy set up, clean and safe incall, no signs of bad habits and in my humble opinion you get what you pay for. Let's support her!

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
Best Escorts

Protected by Copyscape