Rubrankings.com
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies

Thread: Escort Reviews

+ Add Report
Page 342 of 2229 FirstFirst ... 242 292 332 333 334 335 336 337 338 339 340 341 342 343 344 345 346 347 348 349 350 351 352 392 442 842 1342 ... LastLast
Results 5,116 to 5,130 of 33435
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #28320

    Use burner phones or numbers with the Latinas

    Some guys have reported getting random death threat texts after visits to try to get money etc.

  2. #28319

    Latina

    Quote Originally Posted by TryingTimes  [View Original Post]
    Tried to see Cam Cam last night. Ended up being a huge waste of time. After a 40 min drive, I texted her that I had arrived and got no response. I tried texting and calling a few times but no reply.

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...nati/160359927

    Being in the Sharonville area I texted the first Latina that came up on listcrawler. Got a prompt response and off I went. As I was walking up to the door I got a call which I thought was her but was actually Cam Cam. I guess she thought I would just be sitting in my car outside her place for 30 min waiting for her. Sounded completely messed up. Anyway, I brushed her off and went in. Of course the girl inside wasn't the same one pictured in the ad but surprisingly she was young, petite and attractive. Said her name was Maria from Dominican. Unfortunately, she was a bit tuned out and really wanted to move things along as quickly as possible. I of course slowed it down as much as I could. She had no BJ skills so I just had her give me a hand while I enjoyed her bod. Eventually, went mish with a couple of variations then finished. I may return just because she was attractive but if I do, I'll just opt for a quick visit.

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...nati/160290894
    Oh, I saw the same girl, I only look for thr BJ and it was by far the worst one I have ever gotten.

  3. #28318

    Cam Cam and Latina

    Tried to see Cam Cam last night. Ended up being a huge waste of time. After a 40 min drive, I texted her that I had arrived and got no response. I tried texting and calling a few times but no reply.

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...nati/160359927

    Being in the Sharonville area I texted the first Latina that came up on listcrawler. Got a prompt response and off I went. As I was walking up to the door I got a call which I thought was her but was actually Cam Cam. I guess she thought I would just be sitting in my car outside her place for 30 min waiting for her. Sounded completely messed up. Anyway, I brushed her off and went in. Of course the girl inside wasn't the same one pictured in the ad but surprisingly she was young, petite and attractive. Said her name was Maria from Dominican. Unfortunately, she was a bit tuned out and really wanted to move things along as quickly as possible. I of course slowed it down as much as I could. She had no BJ skills so I just had her give me a hand while I enjoyed her bod. Eventually, went mish with a couple of variations then finished. I may return just because she was attractive but if I do, I'll just opt for a quick visit.

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...nati/160290894

  4. #28317

    She is real

    Quote Originally Posted by Ninja0805  [View Original Post]
    I wonder if anyone had a chance to meet Amber. When I search reviews, I can only find Amber Meadow. Thanks.

    https://tryst.link/escort/ju1cybaby-2023
    She is real, I have seen her FB profile and even is on SB. I have messaged her, at times she can be slow to respond. I never ended up meeting up with her, only played via texts and videos on snap.

    I would be interested in hearing a report back.

    She is expensive though.

  5. #28316
    Quote Originally Posted by Ninja0805  [View Original Post]
    I wonder if anyone had a chance to meet Amber. When I search reviews, I can only find Amber Meadow. Thanks.

    https://tryst.link/escort/ju1cybaby-2023
    500 hr fuck that.

  6. #28315
    Advertiser-Escort


    Posts: 29

    Always my pleasure

    Quote Originally Posted by MarblesKyle  [View Original Post]
    I finally got in to see Lilwetwet recently. She's still on point. She has become mostly a UTR these days if I understand her situation correctly. For those of you who have her number, the getting is still good. She's been my regular for a year now. It's just nice to have a cool chick who isn't a junkie or a thief. She did ask me when we first met to not post reviews, so I'll leave my post at that. Feel like I owe the board something as I've basically been reviewing AMPs for 2 years. The market is absolute sh*t right now. Stay on the hunt, better days ahead.
    Thank you.

    Xoxoxo.

  7. #28314

    DM her directly she's on here dude

    Quote Originally Posted by GqGuy1999  [View Original Post]
    Please DM with her contact or ad info. I'd love to connect. Much appreciated!
    Scroll down she's the one that accidently called Hillbilly a sweetheart.

  8. #28313
    Advertiser-Escort


    Posts: 29
    Quote Originally Posted by HillbillyBob  [View Original Post]
    If you are vetted don't need a meet a greet. I have her first appointment Tuesday a more the happy to pay her donation. Sweet girl drug.

    Free a lots of fun. Loves to ride. Yippee Calle.
    So true, Hb.

    Xoxo.

  9. #28312
    Advertiser-Escort


    Posts: 29
    Quote Originally Posted by JoeCoff33  [View Original Post]
    You may want to rethink that, imo she is second to none.
    If I could reply to this with hearts, there would be a ton of them Joe.

    Xoxo.

  10. #28311

    My bad

    Quote Originally Posted by HillbillyBob  [View Original Post]
    Her schedule doesn't show her in Cincy area this year so yes I would say scam.
    I got over to the site clicking on the link to the midget being talked about in the octagon section. Maybe she was under the similar profiles section suggestion at the time. But yea now there's no indication she's here or coming.

  11. #28310
    Regular Member


    Posts: 15

    Intel on Dee or Juicy J?

    Traveling to the area soon, wondering if any info on either of these two. Thanks.

    Dee - https://listcrawler.eu/last_phone_post/5132703494.

    Juicy J - https://listcrawler.eu/last_phone_post/5135121291.

  12. #28309
    Quote Originally Posted by PearishBA  [View Original Post]
    She's got a name out of Bond villian casting with an hourly rate suggesting scam level TGTBT by today's retard market standards. And maybe she is.

    But this straight on ass pic really inspires me. There's an additional pic in the ad link making it pretty clear its manmade. So what's the verdict on pushin when its fake cushion? And how much better or worse when they are sensible like this. Compared with overstuffed walnut diaper level ghetto butt? LOL.

    https://tryst.link/escort/iwonafrompoland
    Her schedule doesn't show her in Cincy area this year so yes I would say scam.

  13. #28308

    Little WetWet Info

    Quote Originally Posted by IdleHands1  [View Original Post]
    Love the little Wet Wet. Rockin' body, sweet disposition, cute as a button and wetter than an otter's pocket.
    Please DM with her contact or ad info. I'd love to connect. Much appreciated!

  14. #28307

    Amber. Anyone?

    I wonder if anyone had a chance to meet Amber. When I search reviews, I can only find Amber Meadow. Thanks.

    https://tryst.link/escort/ju1cybaby-2023
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Amber.jpg‎  

  15. #28306
    Advertiser-Escort


    Posts: 29

    Always a good time

    Quote Originally Posted by HillbillyBob  [View Original Post]
    Had another great visit with WetWet. No reason to go into detail been said many times. If you have 2 good References she is seeing guy today. No meet and greet. Great time.
    Thank you sweetheart.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms

Protected by Copyscape