Find Your New Baby
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies

Thread: Escort Reviews

+ Add Report
Page 343 of 2215 FirstFirst ... 243 293 333 334 335 336 337 338 339 340 341 342 343 344 345 346 347 348 349 350 351 352 353 393 443 843 1343 ... LastLast
Results 5,131 to 5,145 of 33220
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #28090

    My bad

    Quote Originally Posted by HillbillyBob  [View Original Post]
    Her schedule doesn't show her in Cincy area this year so yes I would say scam.
    I got over to the site clicking on the link to the midget being talked about in the octagon section. Maybe she was under the similar profiles section suggestion at the time. But yea now there's no indication she's here or coming.

  2. #28089
    Regular Member


    Posts: 15

    Intel on Dee or Juicy J?

    Traveling to the area soon, wondering if any info on either of these two. Thanks.

    Dee - https://listcrawler.eu/last_phone_post/5132703494.

    Juicy J - https://listcrawler.eu/last_phone_post/5135121291.

  3. #28088
    Quote Originally Posted by PearishBA  [View Original Post]
    She's got a name out of Bond villian casting with an hourly rate suggesting scam level TGTBT by today's retard market standards. And maybe she is.

    But this straight on ass pic really inspires me. There's an additional pic in the ad link making it pretty clear its manmade. So what's the verdict on pushin when its fake cushion? And how much better or worse when they are sensible like this. Compared with overstuffed walnut diaper level ghetto butt? LOL.

    https://tryst.link/escort/iwonafrompoland
    Her schedule doesn't show her in Cincy area this year so yes I would say scam.

  4. #28087

    Little WetWet Info

    Quote Originally Posted by IdleHands1  [View Original Post]
    Love the little Wet Wet. Rockin' body, sweet disposition, cute as a button and wetter than an otter's pocket.
    Please DM with her contact or ad info. I'd love to connect. Much appreciated!

  5. #28086

    Amber. Anyone?

    I wonder if anyone had a chance to meet Amber. When I search reviews, I can only find Amber Meadow. Thanks.

    https://tryst.link/escort/ju1cybaby-2023
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Amber.jpg‎  

  6. #28085
    Advertiser-Escort


    Posts: 29

    Always a good time

    Quote Originally Posted by HillbillyBob  [View Original Post]
    Had another great visit with WetWet. No reason to go into detail been said many times. If you have 2 good References she is seeing guy today. No meet and greet. Great time.
    Thank you sweetheart.

  7. #28084

    She's real

    Quote Originally Posted by T2110  [View Original Post]
    Has anyone seen her before? I thought I've seen some kinda review of her on here but searched and couldn't find anything. I spoke with her and sounds like she lives in Camp Washington area, QV 100 hhr 150 and hr 200. These are the prices I got quoted. Don't know if she uses substances or if she just woke up from sleep, she sounded tired. Any intel would be appreciated, gut told me to check in with you fellas before pulling the trigger. https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...nati/158722288
    She's real. Like the add says "Cincinnati West Side" (off of Westwood Northern). Clean apartment with a mattress on the floor in a separate bedroom. Has a rabbit as a pet. She's actually a very nice person IMHO, but I suspect, as you do, that she's a user. Always seems sleepy or sluggish. Although I never do, I'd say definitely no bareback with this one. Has a roommate that might join in if the terms are right.

  8. #28083

    Real? Tasteful BBL? Or Huggies BBL?

    She's got a name out of Bond villian casting with an hourly rate suggesting scam level TGTBT by today's retard market standards. And maybe she is.

    But this straight on ass pic really inspires me. There's an additional pic in the ad link making it pretty clear its manmade. So what's the verdict on pushin when its fake cushion? And how much better or worse when they are sensible like this. Compared with overstuffed walnut diaper level ghetto butt? LOL.

    https://tryst.link/escort/iwonafrompoland
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails 1.jpg‎  

  9. #28082

    The Wett

    Love the little Wet Wet. Rockin' body, sweet disposition, cute as a button and wetter than an otter's pocket.

    Quote Originally Posted by HillbillyBob  [View Original Post]
    Had another great visit with WetWet. No reason to go into detail been said many times. If you have 2 good References she is seeing guy today. No meet and greet. Great time.

  10. #28081

    I was guessing

    I was guessing she was from Sedamsville or Lower Price Hill. She has that sad, sad look that screams "more Mountian Dew and another ciggarette, please".

    Quote Originally Posted by T2110  [View Original Post]
    Has anyone seen her before? I thought I've seen some kinda review of her on here but searched and couldn't find anything. I spoke with her and sounds like she lives in Camp Washington area, QV 100 hhr 150 and hr 200. These are the prices I got quoted. Don't know if she uses substances or if she just woke up from sleep, she sounded tired. Any intel would be appreciated, gut told me to check in with you fellas before pulling the trigger. https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...nati/158722288

  11. #28080

    Little. WetWet

    Had another great visit with WetWet. No reason to go into detail been said many times. If you have 2 good References she is seeing guy today. No meet and greet. Great time.

  12. #28079
    Regular Member


    Posts: 15

    Bri west side

    Has anyone seen her before? I thought I've seen some kinda review of her on here but searched and couldn't find anything. I spoke with her and sounds like she lives in Camp Washington area, QV 100 hhr 150 and hr 200. These are the prices I got quoted. Don't know if she uses substances or if she just woke up from sleep, she sounded tired. Any intel would be appreciated, gut told me to check in with you fellas before pulling the trigger. https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...nati/158722288

  13. #28078

    Good Advice

    Quote Originally Posted by CrabMan007  [View Original Post]
    LOL which one of you guys pissed her off? Thats why you don't give your personal info. I grabbed this from her twitter. Stay away from Sophia Rose.
    I've never seen her because I won't give any of these girls my ID. I did follow her on twitter / X up to about a week ago and she is a highly paranoid individual that thinks people screw with her phone,
    and men constantly out to do her harm. Not saying that it can't happen but she is extreme. I'd stay away.

  14. #28077
    Senior Member


    Posts: 826

    NO Cash Advance EVER!

    Couldn't agree more with you, Smokey. Worth repeating to all readers. Especially the less experienced and more kind hearted amongst us. Do NOT advance anything to these girls. You will literally be feeding demons and creating monsters. They will ask for more and more and some of the crazier ones will turn against you when you decline. Just don't do it, period.

    Quote Originally Posted by SmokeyGringo  [View Original Post]
    You ain't Equifax or TransUnion, so stop dealing or thinking "credit". And I'll wager the majority have terrible IRL credit. Don't believe they're bullshit, I don't care the provider. They all have the same personality trait albeit different attitudes and lifestyles, we are easy money they can make with little effort. You'll get burned 99.9% of the time. Send no more money. It was low amounts but the mere fact she asked you for more is because she already has you pinned as an easy mark. Not one reputable women has hit me for a an emergency or anything. That's street walker / trash shit. For real.

    Either seal the deal or not homie, but report back so we can have more reputable reports on her or have a bigger digital trail that she's not worth it.

  15. #28076
    Senior Member


    Posts: 265
    Quote Originally Posted by WhereDreamsGo  [View Original Post]
    I think I'm going to hold onto my TV and motorcycle. Last time I set something up with her, she ghosted completely. Just as well probably.
    I've seen her pretty many times over the years, but she has rapidly been increasing her rates to the point that I don't see her anymore. The last time I saw her which was probably six months ago she was trying to rush through it all and was complaining about everything that I totally lost interest. So I won't be back. Now I wouldn't mind being with her girlfriend that she plays with. Her two boyfriends are lucky to be able to do them both everyday.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here

Protected by Copyscape