Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
Your New Addicition
This blog is moderated by Admin
  1. #1198
    Quote Originally Posted by BonerAppetitty  [View Original Post]
    She was Boner Certified as Pink.
    I actually saw her before under the P-K-L and CGLA bookers. Now GardenKSecret won't respond to verify me with references and Melos and CGLA don't really say they can help me get in there. LOL. Bookers and even verification processes are getting extremely strict where things are almost becoming like a word-of-mouth based business. Call me crazy?

    [Is providing an OC based reference like My Kupcake any better of an idea?]

  2. #1197

    Freesia

    Anyone seen her yet?

  3. #1196

    Baby Joo

    Anyone knows where she's at? Thanks in advance.

  4. #1195

    HYA at MP

    Quote Originally Posted by Alowicious  [View Original Post]
    New girl working at Boditec named Tee-Lin. 24 yo with a body as hot as they come with a face to match and a fantastic attitude. She's got GPS something fierce, but those wanting a HYA experience without having to go through an agency should check her out.
    Thanks for the info. I rarely go to MP, but I might check her out if she's hot. How much was the damage and what services were involved? Also, I read that you have to be referred to go to Boditec, is that correct? Thanks again.

  5. #1194

    HYA at MP

    New girl working at Boditec named Tee-Lin. 24 yo with a body as hot as they come with a face to match and a fantastic attitude. She's got GPS something fierce, but those wanting a HYA experience without having to go through an agency should check her out.

  6. #1193
    Quote Originally Posted by AsianHunter  [View Original Post]
    Seriously doubt it, she went back to Korea.
    Thank you kindly! I miss her, thought off chance she might have come back. Thanks for letting me know! She and Mio from CAK were my all time favorites. And I haven't' seen Mio for over a year+ now.

  7. #1192
    Quote Originally Posted by NeverDrink2  [View Original Post]
    There's a new Sally at Mykc or whatever it goes by now, does anyone know by chance if she's the same Sally that was at CAKD like 7 months ago?
    Seriously doubt it, she went back to Korea.

  8. #1191
    Quote Originally Posted by CitySlicker  [View Original Post]
    I am already in with Tokyo Girls, Stunning Asians, and First Asians. But I dnt think they are associated with CaDolls.
    They operate under AsianFullMoon on HX.

  9. #1190
    Quote Originally Posted by KalvinHobbs  [View Original Post]
    There is a number on their site just very small. Right above "LA Models" Fortunately I knew a girl from up north who just vouched for me so I didn't have to send in any PII.

    Another SoCal agency asked for name, race, age and 2 references and then DL and CC guess just to confirm name is real. You can block the CC number of course LOL.
    I am already in with Tokyo Girls, Stunning Asians, and First Asians. But I dnt think they are associated with CaDolls.

  10. #1189

    Toftt

    Is anyone willing to help me get verified with Andyvips. I'm willing to take one for the team and report back. My dms are open, thanks!

  11. #1188

    New Sally at Mykc

    There's a new Sally at Mykc or whatever it goes by now, does anyone know by chance if she's the same Sally that was at CAKD like 7 months ago?

  12. #1187
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1253

    Senna

    Quote Originally Posted by SCJohn  [View Original Post]
    LOL, I totally agree. Senna is a cheerful, little sexy thing. She's is short and cute. Just blew my socks off. What a fun time. I'll be back to see her again.
    Stop in to see Senna again. She's so cute and fun. Really seemed to enjoy the sex as much as I did. She's leaving on the 22nd. I hope I can see her one more time.

  13. #1186

    Dodo

    Dodo's photos are not real but that should be no surprise.

    She's short, slim, and I'd categorize her as cute more than hot.

    For reference, I'd put Jane (who used to be in OC) for looks at a 9. 5 and service at a 10. I'd put Dodo for looks at a 6 and service at a 3.

    Maybe I caught her on a bad day or maybe she just hates her job but her service was very transactional and she felt like a dead piece of fish.

    I'd peg her age in her late 20's or maybe in her early 30's. She's not an old auntie so that's good and maybe for OC standards, she could pass as a HYA.

    She could be repeatable but seems like there is an influx of J girls that need my attention.

    Quote Originally Posted by KdocBar  [View Original Post]
    Do you mind providing a description of Dodo? I'm looking for young, petite and fit and hoping she fits the bill.

  14. #1185

    Emily is HYA of the year in my book

    Emily from Laos is my HYA of the year.

    Contact: Khaleesi from HX.

    Face: 9/10. Typical South-Asian model look. She looks like 22-23 years young to me but she told me she was 24. The photos are not her but the 4th one is representative.

    Body: 9/10.5"8 tall and slim body type with c+ MM. Tight in general and curves in the right places.

    Service: 3/10. Below Korean average, no shower pre-show, not much service in general.

    Attitude: 7/10. She doesn't initiate much of any service and I had to take the lead. Very playful but a little lazy during sex. Enjoys daty and a little bit of FIV.

    Communication: speaks a little bit of English and communicative Mandarin.

    If you prioritize a youthful appearance and an attractive body over extensive service like I do, go see her before she's gone.

  15. #1184
    Quote Originally Posted by Orthopodly651  [View Original Post]
    What do you mean by "they have something at stake if there's trouble"?
    Suppose you are buying from Ebay, and one seller is new with 0 feedback. Another seller has 1,000 feedback, 100.0% positive. Which one has something at stake? If one of them is a scammer, which is it? The 0 feedback guy can make another account with exactly the same feedback. The 1,000 guy wouldn't, he won't scam you in the first place, but even if he wanted to he couldn't! He has too much to lose. He is also probably the ideal person to do business with, sending you tracking numbers, updates, etc. And will make it right if your package was damaged (even when it's not their fault). If you don't use Ebay I guess you'll just have to take my word for it but there's a clear difference between the two sellers.

    Once you start being a good seller, it is too hard to stop.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts

Protected by Copyscape