rubmaps
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 397 of 1635 FirstFirst ... 297 347 387 388 389 390 391 392 393 394 395 396 397 398 399 400 401 402 403 404 405 406 407 447 497 897 1397 ... LastLast
Results 5,941 to 5,955 of 24515
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #18575

    Looking good

    Quote Originally Posted by ShootAndRoll  [View Original Post]
    Some women have amazing looking meaty pussies. Here's a friend of mine. I try not to let her know she has a super power over me. I just can't get enough of her.
    Not much into roast beef, but I like this one.

  2. #18574

    GPS Queen Izzy's Quick & Retirement

    Saw this posting early this morning. The undisputed new GPS Queen of the DMV area is the newly "unretired" Dizzy Izzy. Quicker retirement than Tom Brady. Her prices keep getting more and more ridiculous. Now excluding GFE. If you look up GPS in the dictionary, her name and pic would pop up!

    https://milfy.com.listcrawler.eu/pos...more/160306075

  3. #18573
    Quote Originally Posted by MojoDid  [View Original Post]
    Indeed she was! True professional. Cutie Pie Jordan!
    I was wondering why she stopped doing Snapchat. Will be missed.

  4. #18572

    Meat

    Quote Originally Posted by ShootAndRoll  [View Original Post]
    Some women have amazing looking meaty pussies. Here's a friend of mine. I try not to let her know she has a super power over me. I just can't get enough of her.
    That definitely is a good one LOL.

  5. #18571
    Quote Originally Posted by BigPappay  [View Original Post]
    Used to be a monger that loved meaty pussy. Do believe this qualifies.
    Some women have amazing looking meaty pussies. Here's a friend of mine. I try not to let her know she has a super power over me. I just can't get enough of her.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails IMG_3479.jpg‎  

  6. #18570
    Quote Originally Posted by ShootAndRoll  [View Original Post]
    I've seen this girl's ad for a while. You can't miss her giant tattoo on her chest. I'm not sure if this is a fake ad. No name on the ad. I don't recall reading anything about her in the form. Dirty nails are not very attractive. Kitty looks yummy.

    https://listcrawler.eu/last_phone_post/2722689128#.
    Used to be a monger that loved meaty pussy. Do believe this qualifies.

  7. #18569

    Intel Elkridge Anyone know her?

    I've seen this girl's ad for a while. You can't miss her giant tattoo on her chest. I'm not sure if this is a fake ad. No name on the ad. I don't recall reading anything about her in the form. Dirty nails are not very attractive. Kitty looks yummy.

    https://listcrawler.eu/last_phone_post/2722689128#.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails IMG_0395.jpeg‎   IMG_0396.jpeg‎   IMG_0397.jpeg‎  

  8. #18568

    Glen Burnie Massage

    Quote Originally Posted by LuvARub88  [View Original Post]
    Been seeing this one on craigslist for a while. Have yet to see a report pop-up good or bad.

    Anybody take the plunge? Do a https://baltimore.craigslist.org/hws...687097044.html.
    Don't do it unless you want to pay $. 4 for a weak HJ. She's not FS, not a particularly good masseuse, even by rub and tug standards. No touching of her at all. She had a terrible attitude as well. It was really unpleasant experience-I wouldn't recommend.

  9. #18567

    Allie teeth issue

    Quote Originally Posted by DmvTrickGawd  [View Original Post]
    Allie is a great gal. I saw her once. She got a real nice ass on her too. Love squeezing those cheeks. I was hit from the back before blasting in her face a couple times.
    She looks cute, but it seems she might have a few missing teeth or something like that? I personally can't get very excited when dating girls with teeth issues.

  10. #18566
    I don't know why but according to far too many people this guy is posting false info to troll people. You should put him on your ignore list.


    Posts: 329

    Mmmhmm Gilf titties

    Ahhh seems to be a common practice of not getting a response or wording from the actual person in messages or calls no surprise right, but if you're using a viop number oh the worry they will report your account. Oh how to get a response? May not yield desired results it's the same answer not the best with rubrics cubes send someones elses words its magic never wrote it copy and paste.

    Hold on that persons words send their words oh a different response may get different results oh they wrote 200 now its 20 is it good or bad don't know now a different location address oh now its feeee.

  11. #18565

    Craigslist

    Quote Originally Posted by MjThrill42  [View Original Post]
    CL is still a thing?
    Not nearly what it once was.

  12. #18564
    Quote Originally Posted by CousinSkeeter  [View Original Post]
    Bri actually sent you the videos? I was curious about her content but I never purchased anything. I've read quite a few reports about her ghosting people after they sent her the $ on Cashapp.
    This happened to me. Ghosted after sending a small amount. Dumb on her part since if she actually sent back what she's supposed to she could have regular customers just buying content. Would never send her money now. Can't be trusted.

  13. #18563

    Jordan

    Indeed she was! True professional. Cutie Pie Jordan!

    Quote Originally Posted by MDFootLover  [View Original Post]
    She retired sadly, she was a fun time.

  14. #18562

    Any info on this one?

    She's pretty close by and says verified but couldn't find anything.

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...more/160147016

  15. #18561
    Quote Originally Posted by LuvARub88  [View Original Post]
    Been seeing this one on craigslist for a while. Have yet to see a report pop-up good or bad.

    Anybody take the plunge? Do a https://baltimore.craigslist.org/hws...687097044.html.
    CL is still a thing?

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions

Protected by Copyscape