Find Your New Baby
Rubrankings.com
rubmaps
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts

Thread: Non Pro's

+ Add Report
Page 187 of 694 FirstFirst ... 87 137 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 237 287 687 ... LastLast
Results 2,791 to 2,805 of 10406
Come enjoy your Perfect Massage
This blog is moderated by PolygamyMonger
  1. #7616

    Same girl tried to get me

    Quote Originally Posted by RomanticIdiot  [View Original Post]
    She is a scammer, run away from her as far as you can. I met her at a restaurant. After dinner, she wanted to go to QFC to get a oral test kit and requested money. I obliged, gave her 200 (stupid I know) and told her I would be coming with her. However, I couldn't find the parking easily and let her go into the store alone as there were other cars behind honking at me and I was nervous.

    By the time I parked my car, I was sure it was a scam. Lo and behold I got this exact message from her after 5 minutes.

    I left out the back door, I parked in the qfcparking lot and am on my way home, I'm sorry but I am fleeing from a DV situation and needed the help. I live in south Tacoma and it is going to be a two hour drive, I'm so sorry. I don't want to waste anymore of your time, thank you for the donation. You saved me and my kid.

    In hindsight, there were lot of red flags but I ignored as I was new to this experience.
    She also asked me for money after the restaurant I told her no money until I see you naked, she bailed.

    She has borderline personality, probably soon to be homeless.

  2. #7615
    Quote Originally Posted by Mcrud56  [View Original Post]
    Hello fellow mongers. I'm trying to get more into the non pro game, but I can't seem to figure out how to use SA without spending my entire paycheck. Do you all really fork out that kinda $$ for sending messages? If anyone could help / pm me some info on how to get started or what I'm doing wrong I'd be willing to trade a few numbers I got from some "pros" in the bb forum.
    SA you just pay the one time fee of $ninety to send as many messages as you want per month. If ninety buckets is your entire paycheck, you're shit out of luck. If ninety bones is your entire paycheck, putang should be the last thing on your mind. Look over this forum, new guys always expecting the other dudes to keep repeating the same thing over and over because they're too slow in the brain not go a couple pages back.

  3. #7614

    Fair

    Quote Originally Posted by PoonHound1969  [View Original Post]
    If you cannot afford the price of admission, you do not want to play in the sugar bowl. Stick with set rate pro's.
    Honestly valid, just didn't think you all were forking out money just to send messages. I don't have a problem dropping cash on these girls, but I definitely would want a return on investment LOL.

  4. #7613
    Quote Originally Posted by SaladHermit  [View Original Post]
    https://members.seeking.com/member/4...7-0d02f97c5293

    Any have any intel on her? I've gotten some vibes from her that hover around semi-pro, but it's not obvious.
    She is a scammer, run away from her as far as you can. I met her at a restaurant. After dinner, she wanted to go to QFC to get a oral test kit and requested money. I obliged, gave her 200 (stupid I know) and told her I would be coming with her. However, I couldn't find the parking easily and let her go into the store alone as there were other cars behind honking at me and I was nervous.

    By the time I parked my car, I was sure it was a scam. Lo and behold I got this exact message from her after 5 minutes.

    I left out the back door, I parked in the qfcparking lot and am on my way home, I'm sorry but I am fleeing from a DV situation and needed the help. I live in south Tacoma and it is going to be a two hour drive, I'm so sorry. I don't want to waste anymore of your time, thank you for the donation. You saved me and my kid.

    In hindsight, there were lot of red flags but I ignored as I was new to this experience.

  5. #7612
    Senior Member


    Posts: 2939
    Quote Originally Posted by Mcrud56  [View Original Post]
    Hello fellow mongers. I'm trying to get more into the non pro game, but I can't seem to figure out how to use SA without spending my entire paycheck. Do you all really fork out that kinda $$ for sending messages? If anyone could help / pm me some info on how to get started or what I'm doing wrong I'd be willing to trade a few numbers I got from some "pros" in the bb forum.
    If you cannot afford the price of admission, you do not want to play in the sugar bowl. Stick with set rate pro's.

  6. #7611
    Quote Originally Posted by SaladHermit  [View Original Post]
    https://members.seeking.com/member/4...7-0d02f97c5293

    Any have any intel on her? I've gotten some vibes from her that hover around semi-pro, but it's not obvious.
    She's real. Really nuts. We communicated enough to confirm she is real but I ended up backing out due to her dramatic personality, avg looks (she sent a no make up selfie), and GPS. Wanted $6.5, plus fancy dinner. Sorry I can get FS at an AMP for a fraction of that and no date. And, yes, she makes new profile every time she starts up SA again.

  7. #7610
    Quote Originally Posted by SaladHermit  [View Original Post]
    https://members.seeking.com/member/4...7-0d02f97c5293

    Any have any intel on her? I've gotten some vibes from her that hover around semi-pro, but it's not obvious.
    I think someone had reviewed her here being some kind of a scam. Couldn't find it as she keeps making new profiles.

  8. #7609

    Little Lady Lilith

    https://members.seeking.com/member/4...7-0d02f97c5293

    Any have any intel on her? I've gotten some vibes from her that hover around semi-pro, but it's not obvious.

  9. #7608

    Need some help getting started (not a metaphor)

    Hello fellow mongers. I'm trying to get more into the non pro game, but I can't seem to figure out how to use SA without spending my entire paycheck. Do you all really fork out that kinda $$ for sending messages? If anyone could help / pm me some info on how to get started or what I'm doing wrong I'd be willing to trade a few numbers I got from some "pros" in the bb forum.

  10. #7607

    Mia

    Quote Originally Posted by Silhavy330  [View Original Post]
    Hey guys, I'll be in the area soon for a bit and was scoping the local talent. I ran across Mia, who peaked my interest. I messaged her and she sent me her number. Has anybody seen her? Feel free to PM me.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/2...f-c78ef2d2cf92
    Wrote a review about her couple months ago. She's pretty stacked, good vibes, pretty chill and laid back. Went two rounds with her, bbfscip. She's definitely DTF. Enjoy if you get a hold of her.

  11. #7606
    Senior Member


    Posts: 104
    Quote Originally Posted by Michael1967  [View Original Post]
    I'm at the point in my life where I simply won't waste my time with it, if she's terrible, I just stop her. They are always like, "oh, you're not into that". I don't say anything.
    Haha, I usually just say she's too hot so I can't wait anymore and MUST fuck NOW.

  12. #7605
    Quote Originally Posted by Mamouna  [View Original Post]
    This is sort of offtopic, but maybe mods will allow. I've seen some pretty average oral skills in the non-pros the past year, especially the under 30 crowd. Some will walk in saying how good they are and it's almost a joke. One technique and, my pet peeve, not very intense (try using with your hands a little more and stop being so goddamn gentle, ladies).

    What is a GOOD head game - just say it, or post a link.

    I'm sure there are a few amateurs and non-pros who read this thread. Maybe we can help change things, LOL.
    EVERY woman thinks she's good at sucking dick because no guy will EVER tell a woman sucking his dick that she's terrible at it. If you cum, then she thinks she did an incredible job. Of course, my hand can make me come too and there isn't anything spectacular about that. Most women are mediocre dick suckers at best. I'm at the point in my life where I simply won't waste my time with it, if she's terrible, I just stop her. They are always like, "oh, you're not into that". I don't say anything.

  13. #7604
    Quote Originally Posted by BackInSea  [View Original Post]
    For those that remember Crystal Gere aka Cristal Love from old old old TNA.

    Great fuck. Takes a creampie. Great dick sucker. Loves getting her pussy licked and then sliding in raw.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/6...7-75df7562fdf1
    This is sort of offtopic, but maybe mods will allow. I've seen some pretty average oral skills in the non-pros the past year, especially the under 30 crowd. Some will walk in saying how good they are and it's almost a joke. One technique and, my pet peeve, not very intense (try using with your hands a little more and stop being so goddamn gentle, ladies).

    What is a GOOD head game - just say it, or post a link.

    I'm sure there are a few amateurs and non-pros who read this thread. Maybe we can help change things, LOL.

  14. #7603
    For those that remember Crystal Gere aka Cristal Love from old old old TNA.

    Great fuck. Takes a creampie. Great dick sucker. Loves getting her pussy licked and then sliding in raw.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/6...7-75df7562fdf1

  15. #7602

    Shorty_Fierce

    GPS.
    https://members.seeking.com/member/6...c-e9793170b322

    Contacted me. Wanted 1-2k week.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory

Protected by Copyscape