Top Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 176 of 888 FirstFirst ... 76 126 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 226 276 676 ... LastLast
Results 2,626 to 2,640 of 13311
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #10686

    Julie in Lauren's

    Had a nice dream today. She doesn't post but goes by Julie. 30 yr nice hard body, little tits. She might look closer to 35 but has an 18 yr old pus. Super tight prepped me with a good BJ. Near Walmart 1.5 qv otd. Pm me for more info, she lives alone in private residence.

  2. #10685

    Sexy Sarah

    First time seeing this ad and I wonder if it's the same Sarah that lived in Taylor's?

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/green...h/185566157753

  3. #10684
    Quote Originally Posted by BrownSteel69  [View Original Post]
    Check out my review in the News & Media forum about the Asian services!

    Be aware and be Careful!
    I tried the Asian service and had a fairly good visit. I posted about that experience recently.

  4. #10683

    Asian services


  5. #10682
    Quote Originally Posted by GreenvilleStev  [View Original Post]
    Link?

    (It seems funny to ask for a link after the reviews here, but latinas are just so damn beautiful).
    For example:

    https://aypapi.com.listcrawler.eu/po...ille/160171197

    https://aypapi.com.listcrawler.eu/po...ille/160171212

    https://aypapi.com.listcrawler.eu/po...ille/160173648

    https://aypapi.com.listcrawler.eu/po...ille/160181970

  6. #10681
    Quote Originally Posted by WarpFactor69  [View Original Post]
    Has anyone had recent experience with any of the Latin or Spanish ladies? Send me a message if you do not wish to post.
    Link?

    (It seems funny to ask for a link after the reviews here, but latinas are just so damn beautiful).

  7. #10680

    My 2 cents.

    I too have also stopped seeing them. But they still send me text about new talent, 8 times out of ten they are really pretty but the effort or lack thereof plus the inflation on price makes me stay away. I consider myself fortunate that I actually got my donation back once and another time got a half off the next visit the other time. Even with that happening I still won't go back til donations change or talent gets better.

  8. #10679

    Two out of Three

    Quote Originally Posted by DudleyDorite  [View Original Post]
    I quit going because of the lousy service I received there a couple of times. The most recent was a top 3 off all time terrible, rush, on the phone, mind was every where but in the room. And the price increases. Gag. When I first started going. A Qv was. 6 and you got a poker chip to trade in, in the room. I've continued to get new girl alerts and I've continued to express my discontent. I think this last time probably got my number removed. And BTW. The boss was present the last time and I made it very clear how terrible it was before I left.
    My experience has been mostly good before the price increase.

    First time was with a brown-skinned Dominican beauty I've seen twice. First time was absolute great vibes. Second time, I was conquered in ten minutes. The next latina had better head skills. Again, good vibes. My third latina was really lazy. Poor blowjob. Nice body but too mechanical.

    I thought about going back a few times, but the price is inflated.

  9. #10678

    Latin

    Quote Originally Posted by WarpFactor69  [View Original Post]
    Has anyone had recent experience with any of the Latin or Spanish ladies? Send me a message if you do not wish to post.
    I quit going because of the lousy service I received there a couple of times. The most recent was a top 3 off all time terrible, rush, on the phone, mind was every where but in the room. And the price increases. Gag. When I first started going. A Qv was. 6 and you got a poker chip to trade in, in the room. I've continued to get new girl alerts and I've continued to express my discontent. I think this last time probably got my number removed. And BTW. The boss was present the last time and I made it very clear how terrible it was before I left.

  10. #10677

    Latina / Spanish

    Has anyone had recent experience with any of the Latin or Spanish ladies? Send me a message if you do not wish to post.

  11. #10676
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1206
    Even if so, do not ever pay a deposit unless you want it stolen.

    Quote Originally Posted by RobNSptbg  [View Original Post]
    Made contact via text with this girl today. Wants a $40 deposit. Does anyone know anything about her? Legit?

  12. #10675
    Quote Originally Posted by RobNSptbg  [View Original Post]
    Made contact via text with this girl today. Wants a $40 deposit. Does anyone know anything about her? Legit?
    See the Spartanburg thread. Seems fake and asking for a deposit.

  13. #10674

    Is this one legit?

    Made contact via text with this girl today. Wants a $40 deposit. Does anyone know anything about her? Legit?
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails 123_1.jpeg‎  

  14. #10673
    Quote Originally Posted by MikStick14  [View Original Post]
    Hi.

    Traveling to Greenville in a few weeks.

    Was wondering how to contact the Booker and see the talent.

    Thanks in advance.
    https://skipthegames.com/posts/green...2/647060891205

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/pensa...s/962007847234

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/green...a/945245313616

    Any one of these will lead you to the same destination.

  15. #10672
    Quote Originally Posted by MikStick14  [View Original Post]
    Hi.

    Traveling to Greenville in a few weeks.

    Was wondering how to contact the Booker and see the talent.

    Thanks in advance.
    Sir, you have posted 25 times. Twenty-four are questions and one is a "Thank You". I think that it's time for you to contribute information to the board, wouldn't you say?

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
rubmaps
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms

Protected by Copyscape