Thread: Massage Parlor Reports
+
Add Report
Results 796 to 810 of 4495
-
11-25-23 06:03 #3700Banned Member

Posts: 62I could never get into the MassageFinder site. I'm not wanting to scroll through all the ads.
Originally Posted by AngryMan420
[View Original Post]
If the search function was better. Like instead of just what city to view it separated the male-homos, from the women. And better yet, refined the search to ethnicity as well.
But, to each his own.
-
11-23-23 19:05 #3699Regular Member

Posts: 5Good legit massage
https://www.massagefinder.com/massage-therapists/41529/
Gives a very good professional massage. I fell asleep half way through the massage and woke up with my back and neck feeling great.
-
11-23-23 17:08 #3698Senior Member

Posts: 162Massagefinder dreams
Had several dreams recently where I saw massagefinder providers. If you have at least 1 review on the forum, please feel free to DM me for details.
https://www.massagefinder.com/massage-therapists/41529/ (Natalie).
7/10 massage. Zero extras, moved away anytime my hands went near her. Will not repeat.
https://www.massagefinder.com/massage-therapists/42210/ (Shannon Rose).
7/10 massage. Sensual, enjoyable massage. Extras available, but pricey. May repeat if I have spare cash.
https://www.massagefinder.com/massage-therapists/41749/ (Claudia).
5/10 massage, although she uses hot stones which is nice. Good service, went 2 rounds in a 75 min session. Good value for money, likely will repeat.
https://www.massagefinder.com/massage-therapists/45243/ (Leida).
8/10 massage, good value for money, extras available. Will repeat.
https://www.massagefinder.com/massage-therapists/46519/ (Lia).
7. 5/10 massage, beautiful young Russian. Very limited extras available, and very pricey. Will not repeat.
-
11-22-23 19:29 #3697Regular Member

Posts: 1Best times to get a massage?
Are there recommended times and days of the week to visit AMPs, like are multiple prettier masseuses available during weekend morning hours or some other times? Every time I try visiting one there's only an older mamasan available, I'm not sure if it's just bad locations or I'm going at bad times like afternoons / evenings of weekdays.
-
11-18-23 12:05 #3696Senior Member

Posts: 31Golden Asian 168 Ives dairy
You won't be disappointed Jonnie.
Originally Posted by Jasper276
[View Original Post]
-
11-17-23 12:12 #3695Regular Member

Posts: 7Looking for good spa
First time in Miami. Need a relief from this day.
Any recommendations for a good spa. Would love an ango, a good Asian will be nice. Where I'm from there no white girl spas anymore. No for years.
-
11-15-23 23:25 #3694Regular Member

Posts: 58Re: Luo Luo Spa
Several members messaged me about the contact information. I visited her last month but in case the number doesn't work or has changed, your best bet is going in-person and asking if Jenny is there. These masseuse's rotate frequently so it's best to go in-person and see if you can find someone you like. Good luck!
-
11-15-23 18:54 #3693Senior Member

Posts: 478Nuru spots
Visiting from Southern California, any Nuru or b2 b spots out there? Don't care if it's exactly like real Nuru in Japan, essentially looking for a nude body to body with a super hot babe like stripper hotness with basic HE, doesn't need to be extras.
-
11-15-23 13:40 #3692Senior Member

Posts: 25Saw her once. Great experience.
Originally Posted by DirtyDirty1
[View Original Post]
-
11-14-23 16:20 #3691Regular Member

Posts: 58Luo Luo Spa
I've been to Luo Luo Spa a couple of times, but they frequently switch masseuses and rarely pick up the phone number posted on Google. After speaking to the manager, if any of you are interested in seeing some of the better quality masseuses like Jenny, it is best to contact another number [Deleted by Admin] as opposed to the number posted on Google. This is not a personal phone number, but rather a number to contact when inquiring about which masseuses are working since the phone number on Google is often not picked up. Stay safe out there & happy holidays!
Edit: Please PM me for updated number. My apologies for the redaction.Last edited by MattKirschner0; 11-14-23 at 17:19. Reason: Deleted number
-
11-12-23 17:59 #3690Senior Member

Posts: 63She has a bunch of reviews in TER so I believe she is legit but I have not engaged personally.
Originally Posted by DirtyDirty1
[View Original Post]
-
11-12-23 13:12 #3689Senior Member

Posts: 54Bless
https://adultsearch.com/us/florida/f...scorts/2616363
This one looks good and is in the NMB area, anybody have an experience?
-
11-12-23 12:45 #3688Senior Member

Posts: 54Nmb
Hi,
Any recommendations for the North Miami Beach area?
-
11-12-23 11:29 #3687Senior Member

Posts: 40Katherine
Does anyone have info for katherine? She worked in a house on a canal, older blonde female. Coming to town can't find her contact info.
-
11-11-23 23:02 #3686Senior Member

Posts: 37But do you have a chance with Isabella?
.
Originally Posted by EscortGuru
[View Original Post]










Reply With Quote




