Rubrankings.com
rubmaps
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Best Escorts
Live Escorts

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 155 of 1113 FirstFirst ... 55 105 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 205 255 655 ... LastLast
Results 2,311 to 2,325 of 16686
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #14376
    Quote Originally Posted by CageyBee  [View Original Post]
    https://skipthegames.com/posts/madis...u/804352948292

    Had some fun with this one for a reasonable $140 hhr. Pics are accurate, she's a cute little thing. Friendly person, a bit shy. One of her teeth is chipped, she does smoke, and the room was on the messy side. I don't mean to badmouth her so much as set expectations for anyone that partakes. CFS, BBJ finish. I didn't dig into her menu otherwise. Be nice to her if you see her.
    Did you do incall or outcall? If incall, hotel or residence?

  2. #14375

    Kinki Kelli

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/madis...u/804352948292

    Had some fun with this one for a reasonable $140 hhr. Pics are accurate, she's a cute little thing. Friendly person, a bit shy. One of her teeth is chipped, she does smoke, and the room was on the messy side. I don't mean to badmouth her so much as set expectations for anyone that partakes. CFS, BBJ finish. I didn't dig into her menu otherwise. Be nice to her if you see her.

  3. #14374
    Quote Originally Posted by Crisler  [View Original Post]
    That's weird. However, her tryst ad is pretty clear:

    https://tryst.link/escort/scarletthampton

    $1200 for Madison, $1500 on tour.
    I hadn't looked on tryst, thanks for the info.

  4. #14373
    Quote Originally Posted by RawlSocket  [View Original Post]
    Speaking of Scarlet's, whatever happened to Ms Winters?
    She pops up every now and then. Last time she did, it was "massage only. " LOL.

  5. #14372

    Scarlet Winters

    Speaking of Scarlet's, whatever happened to Ms Winters?

  6. #14371
    Quote Originally Posted by TiredFrog  [View Original Post]
    I contacted Scarlett through her P411 ad where she posts "ask me about rates" We got along well, she agreed to meet but when I did ask about the rates she went silent. Went through exactly the same thing with her a couple weeks later. Any suggestions on how to nudge her into answering how much I'm supposed to bring? I've never had this issue with anyone before so not sure what's going on with her.
    That's weird. However, her tryst ad is pretty clear:

    https://tryst.link/escort/scarletthampton

    $1200 for Madison, $1500 on tour.

  7. #14370
    Quote Originally Posted by Sanctimonious6  [View Original Post]
    Scarlett had an ad on Tryst already, but it wasn't showing up in a Madison search because she didn't have Madison listed as an official Location, just mentioned it below in the Availability section. But she has changed the ad and now has Madison as a Location. Maybe in response to reading this forum? Who knows. I saw Yuna again very recently after a gap of a few months, and once again had a fantastic time--pretty much always do. She is very talented at making you feel like you're her special favorite, reaching "forgot it's a service" level every time. So for me, a visit with Scarlett would have to be incredibly, mindblowingly, life-changingly awesome to be worth three Yuna visits. I would love to find out if she's that awesome next time I have an extra 1. 2 K sitting around, which is not often.
    I contacted Scarlett through her P411 ad where she posts "ask me about rates" We got along well, she agreed to meet but when I did ask about the rates she went silent. Went through exactly the same thing with her a couple weeks later. Any suggestions on how to nudge her into answering how much I'm supposed to bring? I've never had this issue with anyone before so not sure what's going on with her.

  8. #14369
    Quote Originally Posted by NutsyNut  [View Original Post]
    https://skipthegames.com/posts/madis...t/178087431992

    The one girl in this ad looks familiar but I don't recognize the other girl. Anybody know anything about either of them. They don't post names so can't search. Pretty sure the girl with longer hair has bad reviews.
    Yeah, I don't know names. Longer hair girl I drove by while she was outside the Motel 6 near East Towne Culver's. And kept on driving.

  9. #14368
    Quote Originally Posted by Sanctimonious6  [View Original Post]
    Scarlett had an ad on Tryst already, but it wasn't showing up in a Madison search because she didn't have Madison listed as an official Location, just mentioned it below in the Availability section. But she has changed the ad and now has Madison as a Location. Maybe in response to reading this forum? Who knows. I saw Yuna again very recently after a gap of a few months, and once again had a fantastic time--pretty much always do. She is very talented at making you feel like you're her special favorite, reaching "forgot it's a service" level every time. So for me, a visit with Scarlett would have to be incredibly, mindblowingly, life-changingly awesome to be worth three Yuna visits. I would love to find out if she's that awesome next time I have an extra 1. 2 K sitting around, which is not often.
    Yeah, I've never seen Scarlett. I'm sure she's awesome. But it's hard for me to fathom someone being significantly better than Yuna. I've only seen her once. I haven't repeated more because I am not always sure I can plan a week out when I can frolic. But she is totally amazing. At some point, people have to justify spending N times as much for a "better" experience. It's like guys who drop $1 K on a bottle of wine. I don't think it's about anything other than impressing others (and yourself) with your wallet. My 2 cents.

  10. #14367
    Quote Originally Posted by RattleHead  [View Original Post]
    When I looked, a few days ago, she didn't have an ad on Tryst. Now, I see she does. The picture of her on the strip club stage looks really good. I agree, about seeing Yuna three times for that rate. I've only been able to see her once this year, unfortunately, and that makes me sad. LOL!.
    Scarlett had an ad on Tryst already, but it wasn't showing up in a Madison search because she didn't have Madison listed as an official Location, just mentioned it below in the Availability section. But she has changed the ad and now has Madison as a Location. Maybe in response to reading this forum? Who knows. I saw Yuna again very recently after a gap of a few months, and once again had a fantastic time--pretty much always do. She is very talented at making you feel like you're her special favorite, reaching "forgot it's a service" level every time. So for me, a visit with Scarlett would have to be incredibly, mindblowingly, life-changingly awesome to be worth three Yuna visits. I would love to find out if she's that awesome next time I have an extra 1. 2 K sitting around, which is not often.

  11. #14366
    Quote Originally Posted by Sanctimonious6  [View Original Post]
    Actually if you scroll down a bit in her Tryst ad, she does list availability in Madison. I'd love to meet her, but too spendy for my working class ass. Especially when I can see Yuna like three times for that sum.
    When I looked, a few days ago, she didn't have an ad on Tryst. Now, I see she does. The picture of her on the strip club stage looks really good. I agree, about seeing Yuna three times for that rate. I've only been able to see her once this year, unfortunately, and that makes me sad. LOL!.

  12. #14365

    Any good qk in the area?

    Never did get my bday girl this year. I'm in Milwaukee but coming out that way for the game tomorrow. I like just about any kind. Maybe a black girl? I'm fairly cheap since I have a significant other and I'm quick despite my age. Anyone know of a good one? Don't know much about the scene or area but most comfortable in a car. Pm open. Would hook up with number if ever in Milwaukee.

  13. #14364
    https://skipthegames.com/posts/madis...t/178087431992

    The one girl in this ad looks familiar but I don't recognize the other girl. Anybody know anything about either of them. They don't post names so can't search. Pretty sure the girl with longer hair has bad reviews.

  14. #14363

    Katnis

    Quote Originally Posted by Chad152  [View Original Post]
    She's been reviewed here before. I saw her back in 2018. She was horrible. No oral, no foreplay; she just put a condom on my limp dick, bent over the bathroom sink, and pulled down her shorts. She is also known to cash and dash. She should change her name to Cat Piss.
    Former Olivia nasty then too!

  15. #14362

    Katnis

    Quote Originally Posted by LongXxxx33  [View Original Post]
    I reached out to katnis when I got there someone was walking out of her hotel room, was a bit nervous why would she have me come up and someone's coming out. I left right when I walked in. Hygiene was not right for me room was very dirty and she's way older looking pics must be for years back and gained a few pouns.
    She's been reviewed here before. I saw her back in 2018. She was horrible. No oral, no foreplay; she just put a condom on my limp dick, bent over the bathroom sink, and pulled down her shorts. She is also known to cash and dash. She should change her name to Cat Piss.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms

Protected by Copyscape