Thread: Massage Parlor Reports
+
Add Report
Results 6,601 to 6,615 of 32173
-
11-12-23 15:32 #25573Senior Member

Posts: 467I'm confused. She has bad hygiene and a bad attitude? Or she has a problem if you do?
Originally Posted by Samizza
[View Original Post]
If she does how is she a ten on all counts?
-
11-12-23 12:22 #25572Senior Member

Posts: 173There goes my paycheck
My favorite Thai provider is back from Seattle. Zina. She is a 10 on all counts from my perspective. But she has a problem with bad hygiene and bad attitude. Check her in bedpage, her add should be there from a few days ago.
Please be nice to her, these girls really provide us service so we can do our job.
-
11-11-23 14:01 #25571Senior Member

Posts: 169Sun
Originally Posted by FourNick8
[View Original Post]
Try Connie next time, if she's still there. She gives a good massage and is fun.
Originally Posted by MediocreMonger
[View Original Post]
-
11-11-23 13:49 #25570Senior Member

Posts: 33Where is the link.
Originally Posted by Kijimuna
[View Original Post]
-
11-11-23 12:27 #25569Senior Member

Posts: 427Well Above Average Massage
Last week stopped for an appointment at the garden in Burke (has been OKMill Spa for a few years now, some sites (RM) still list this as Lilian Spa).
Very nice / clean place. Very nice Massage Technician.
The massage was excellent.
The total visit / massage experience was good.
Always be nice to the ladies.
PA.
-
11-11-23 08:12 #25568Senior Member

Posts: 104It's probably going to be used as evidence.
Originally Posted by Erikleewashdc
[View Original Post]
When JJ club and Club VIP (the old sites before BEG) closed down. It wasn't due to a full on bust, it was normally the police busting the apartment but not the owners. The girls would get arrested but the owners wouldn't get caught and shut the whole thing down.
-
11-10-23 17:47 #25567Senior Member

Posts: 223More of the same
Very nice review from a new member. Perfect! We need more of the same from newbies IMHO.
Originally Posted by MediocreMonger
[View Original Post]
Regards.
Pj.
-
11-10-23 16:29 #25566Regular Member

Posts: 2Sung Spa
Long time lurker, first time poster.
I've benefitted greatly from this site over the tears and wanted to return the favor with a review.
Went to Sung Spa in Springfield yesterday, 11/9. I don't know why I went there above any others. I was just looking on BP for someplace to check out. I am glad I took the chance on this place. I am very happy with my visit.
Rang the bell and was greeted by April. Early 30's, it looked like, with a massive set of teddies jiggling around under her dress. They looked amazing. She is not what you would call skinny, but she wasn't fat either. She just had what you might call a "full" body. She seemed to speak very little English, but we were able to communicate none-the-less. Her hair was tinged blonde and she had a great smile. She could have been Thai.
I paid for 30 minutes, and laid down. There was no real "massage" to speak of. Just some very sensual touching, and then she asked me to flip. A massage would have been nice, but it was fine.
I was a bit strapped for time anyway. We discussed what I was looking for, which was just a simple HJ and some roaming. She asked if I was going to tip in cash, which I was.
The fun begins. The massive teddies come out, and they are GREAT. Maybe some of the best I've ever gotten to play with in my years of mongering. Simple HJ, lots of touching, a little bit of kissing on my neck and chest, and I bust. She was that hot, to me anyway. I clean up, tip, and leave. I don't know all the code words you all use on here for tips, services, etc, so I'm not even going to try. If you want to know any details just PM me, I guess. The rates seemed pretty standard.
Anyway, I'm not much of a reviewer, I know, but I want to make sure everyone knows that I had a good experience there with April. Super hot, super simple, and super fun. Just what I needed. She seemed to be trying to say that she might not be around this area for much longer, so go see her, be nice, and maybe she'll hang around. We need to retain talent around here.
Thanks all!
-
11-10-23 15:48 #25565Senior Member

Posts: 433Haydee's in Sterling
Haydee seems to have accepted that her girls will be offering extras. She has a new lineup that is very attractive. It ain't cheap though.
-
11-10-23 14:29 #25564Senior Member

Posts: 40Visited Best in Chantilly to see Cherry. Initial thoughts were that she looked the best out of all the people working there. Good conversation throughout. Definitely looks younger thanks to the asian gene, but I don't think she's as young as some of the people here think she is. Anyways, her physique is great, especially being short which makes everything else look more curvy. Maybe Cs with a nice butt, flat tummy although I could see a scar which had been tatted over. In my experience, TS and massage weren't anything special. Extras were decent, but not as enthusiastic as some people say. Didn't feel like the full package was worth it to be honest. Overall probably would not repeat, but YMMV.
-
11-09-23 18:07 #25563Senior Member

Posts: 912I can tell when she orgasmed, because she gripped my head with her knees pretty tight and was squirming, quietly cussing up a storm on how good it felt to cum LOL. Plus I could taste her so if you don't know what a pussy taste like after a girl cums, you need go out and try it. I offered to DATY her again for round 2 and she obliged, enjoying my tongue as I softly caressed her small tits and body. I don't try to jam my finger up her pussy or be aggressive with ass grabbing. That's a major turnoff for these providers, especially if you look "dirty. ".
Originally Posted by AvgJoe123
[View Original Post]
With all of the providers I see, if they allow nude mutual play then I gently caress their bodies and embrace and gently stroke their nipples and run my fingers along their ass cheeks and body. That seems to elevate their hormones and more willing to allow some better play than they would normally allow a monger to do. It also helps if they find you attractive physically and are not a douche personality wise. About a month ago, I saw another provider who I keep as a back-up and she allowed me BB (no cum inside) for the first time because she said she got really horny when I was caressing her body and gently sucking her nipples and I gave her a really good DATY to make her cum hard. She doesn't really give me a massage as we go straight into activities, hence why I don't see her often (much prefer to visit an AMP and pay for a decent massage and extras then just paying for extras with no massage).
-
11-09-23 16:40 #25562Senior Member

Posts: 105They wanted way more than a phone number
They were asking for employment information, real name, references.
Originally Posted by Ravisher
[View Original Post]
Even if they promise to keep the information private and you trust them, they lose all control of that information when they are arrested. Why would they need to know who you work for?
-
11-09-23 16:17 #25561Senior Member

Posts: 1991She looks better in person
When Candy first started advertising she posted more pics, including face pics (all real). But I think she had some kind of a stalker problem that resulted in her changing her number and no longer showing her face. For both looks and massage skills I'd put her near the very top of the list of Thai massage providers. If you don't care much about the massage part of the session, 60 minutes is enough. But, if you're a real fan of massage, you should definitely consider the 90 min session.
Originally Posted by PapiKulo
[View Original Post]
-
11-09-23 15:58 #25560Senior Member

Posts: 207Celine
She my go to lady for AMP. I been seeing her since she was at Angel. You will know when she cum. Usually I tip $ sometimes tip more going into the holiday. Usually most nova places you paying $ for p2 p. Usually if I go to AMP, I go early morning since the lady is more fresh and not worn out. Be nice and she will treat you nicely. If you pushy then forget about it.
Originally Posted by AvgJoe123
[View Original Post]
-
11-09-23 13:41 #25559Banned Member

Posts: 229Best in Chantilly
Had another delightful time a Best with Coco.
She is outstanding and Viet background. She is cute as a button. Sexy and and enjoys pleasing.
The other ugly gal left and they told me Cherry will be back Friday and is bringing a friend I think from CA.
Chery was popular and they got 2 calls while I was there asking for Cherry.
That makes 3 beautiful (Ave not seen new one) Vietnamese girls at Best.
Lucy is doing a great job for us.
I think they travel from far so tip well and then will treat you very nice.
I always smile and joke around and they seem to also enjoy themselves too.
Unfortunately, I will be out of town next week, so let me know ow new one is.
Thanks.
DC.












Reply With Quote




