Meet Sugar Babies
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #24109

    Holiday, All About You: Am I in love? Haha. Dreamy GFE.

    Holiday, All About You: Am I in love? Haha. Dreamy GFE.

    Kidding aside, Holiday is absolutely amazing. The moment I laid eyes on her, I knew I was in for a treat, and things only got better from there.

    A very cute girl greets me with an excited enthusiasm. As it's my first time there, I let her know I'm here for Holiday and she excitedly says, "That's me! Holiday's youthful exuberance fits well with her genuinely youthful glow. Her hair and makeup is very well done. She has green highlights and eye shadow to match. It looks really good on her! The hairstyle itself is professionally crafted. Holiday tells me she went all the way to LA to get it done! She looks fantastic!

    I have Holiday start the massage without clothes. She has very fair, silky-smooth skin that's soft to the touch. Further, she has perky B cups that go well with her petite frame. Throughout the massage Holiday seems genuinely thrilled to be with me. Her English is very good, so her adorable, happy-go-lucky personality really shines through. If you're having a bad day, she will definitely turn things around. Her personality and enthusiasm are genuinely heartwarming.

    Holiday proceeds to give a nice cat bath, which I thoroughly enjoyed. On the flip, she asks if I've eaten yet. I tell her I haven't and with cute smile she says, "You can eat me!" and we proceed in 69. Her BBBJ skills are really great, to the point I realize I wasn't going to last much longer so I transition us to CG. She seems to really enjoy being on top, but I can't help but admire her fair, soft skin from every angle, so I move us to K9 and mish. After admiring the views, I ask if she can finish me with her mouth. She has me lay face up and expertly leads me to an ultra-satisfying finish.

    Yet her charm doesn't end there. As Holiday enters the hallway to retrieve a hot towel, I see her celebrate with a small dance through the monitor! Haha, she really is fantastic.

    A hug and kiss and I'm out the door. As I awake to the real world, I can't help but wonder, was this but a dream? Yet, the butterflies remain.

  2. #24108

    Erma- Taylor / AKA Sophia Hot Friday Night GFE Fun!

    Made an appointment and took the drive down to Erma Friday night to play with 1 of my ATF ladies (Taylor). This lady always shows me such an amazing hot memorable GFE time. Which is why, I always keep going back to play with her. Taylor, is 1 of those truly special ladies, that I just happen to always have an amazing connection / chemistry with; the visuals are always mind blowing hot & like I'm starring in my own porn movie with a hot exotic porn star. Her head game / CW is as good as you'll find in this hobby, and I just can't get enough of the hot DFK intensely passionate way she kisses me, which alone are worth the price of admission. But man, watching this hottie fucking me standing in front of a mirror, in K9 looking back at me with that intense eye contact, is always so fucking epic. This sensual fucking dynamic squirting nymph does it for me, and that's all that matters.

    Disclaimer: As always, as with every single AMP lady "working" in this business: YMMV! I also recommend to always make an appointment, and try to visit at a time when they're busy.

    I happened to luck out, on a typically busy night around 9;30, there was only 1 other customer present when I arrived, and every room / door open and available when I left. Total damage HF / Tip: $$.2.

  3. #24107
    Shill for A to Z ignore all posts


    Posts: 35

    A to Z review and new abbreviation

    My use of PSE may be wrong, it was just way more than the typical GFE and I'm not sure what to call it. Thank you Jag and A2 for the conversation. With that said, I did go back yesterday to try to see Monica. Paula left and was replaced by a girl "named" Coco, so now I'm extra happy I got that MBFF (mind-blowing fuck fest) before she moved to another location. When Monica came in the room, I could tell she wasn't my type. She's small, probably 5'2" or so, probably mid to upper 30's, bolt on C's, and small butt. Nice personality, but not what I like to see look wise. To each their own though, let us know if you guys take her for a spin.

    I chose Tina again. I just can't get enough of her. I'm glad to see other posts on here talking about her. You can read my previous posts for more details about her.

    As I left, I was introduced to Coco. She was the same height as Monica, but possibly a little younger and definitely cuter. She's worth a look, so I or someone else will need to investigate and let the world know soon.

    MBFF is an original term (I think) that I just came up with. Let's use it for the sessions that completely blow your mind and are just so amazing you can't really put it into words that easily. Typically a bit longer in duration than just a quick visit. It can of course be used with other descriptors like BBBJ, CIM, DATY, etc. I would say all credit should go to me, but in reality it should go to these amazing girls that provide some of the best sexual services some of us have ever had. Treat them well, and happy hunting!

  4. #24106

    Moonsea

    So I think a number of people might be calling asking for Fendi, my provider told me her name was Fendi so unless I misheard her after clarifying or the girls might be playing some tricks. With that being said she could have called herself Donald Duck and I would have been OK with it.

    Moonsea is on a fairly busy street with alot of foot traffic and parking can be an issue with only road and paid parking nearby. I walk in past the security door and I'm greeted by the cacophony of table shower antics and at least two girls clapping cheeks in the rooms which I found amusing.

    My girl was a very attractive Chinese provider, pretty face and long black hair. I don't like guessing ages because it really doesn't matter. She had man-made Cs, petite frame, and a slim figure. Very GFE from the start taking my hand and giving me a kiss. Table shower was occupied so she stripped down in the room and gave a nice body rub 7/10. Some teasing in the room, enough to make the towel stand up on the way to the table shower.

    TS was as advertised fully body nuru slide and wash. The TUMA was an experience, she spread my cheeks and went to town with her tongue. Mouthwash rinse on the flip followed by an amazing BBBJ. 10/10. Continue in the room with more BBBJ and DATY. Her mic skills are very good lots of suction, slurping, and eye contact. ACG to start and she had some grip. Rotated through about every position before finishing in the bag. She's a good performer, doesn't rush, and takes it well in all positions.

    She leaves to get a hot towel and I hear a flurry of mandarin in the hallway with some giggling. In walks a different girl to wipe me down, she introduced herself as Katrina. She has a nice body with light brownish / blonde highlights with a very flirty attitude and good English. She kneels in front of me to start cleaning me up and chatting with me. She finishes by wrapping her lips around my dick and giving a little kiss asking when I'll be back. She escorts me out and I'm introduced to Angela and perhaps the original Fendi based off the previous description. All the girls are smokeshows by the way.

    Hr: . 7.

    Tip: $. 8.

  5. #24105
    Quote Originally Posted by Jaguar300ZX  [View Original Post]
    Sorry BM, -But according to the USASexGuide Abbreviations you experianced a BBBJWF (Bare Back Blow Job With Facial) -Not PSE.

    A PSE (PornStar Experiance) must include BBFS (Bare Back Full Service) usually with either BBFSCIP or BBBJCIM.

    Ruling on the field, the abbreviations say nothing about bare for PSE. Speaking as a friend of our beloved founder I can tell you that his intention for PSE was more attitude than a specific act.

    A2
    A2 Point taken and I accept the ruling on the feild, . But may I respectfully rebutt with the concept that 99-percent of PORN is performed without Condoms (ergo BBFS).

    Maybe the our PSE abbreviation needs better definition.

  6. #24104

    Maple / Loyal

    Saw Anna this week.

    Decent place and fairly big inside.

    She was definitely nice and curve and not fat.

    CBJ and multiple positions.

    It did seem a bit rushed as she kept transitioning between positions.

    Also had a difficult time since the rubber was super tight.

  7. #24103
    Quote Originally Posted by StubbornMule  [View Original Post]
    I'm in my 30's and prefer girls in their 20's and 30's; women over 50 don't do anything for me. I'm curious if those of you in your 50's and 60's feel any attraction towards women in their 50's? It seems to me that marriage is a bad deal, in the sense that even if you marry a beautiful woman in her 20's, you take the risk that won't be attracted to her when she reaches her 50's. Any thoughts?
    I've been reflecting on this recently. As mush as I might like the appearance of the younger ones, the lack of experience and / or trying to bilk you for every penny personality is a huge turn off. I'm mid century+ and have been looking for 35+ providers. Unfortunately, I'm picky and still want a very nice figure. I have yet to find that diamond in the rough that's slightly older, very attractive and who can give a convincing performance.

  8. #24102

    Main Language

    What's the main language spoken by Chinese girls at AMP's? I'm assuming mandarin?

    Reason I ask is because I recently went to see someone who practically spoke zero English. Surprisingly she motioned for me to save her personal number after we finished. I sent her a text afterwards asking how much longer she was going to be in San Diego or if she could tell me other places I could see her at, thinking she would enter my text into good old google translate but she just replied with "ok baby" LOL. On one hand you could say she might not want to actually respond but on the other hand why did she insist on giving me her number? It's the correct number too because she made me dial it after she put it into my phone to make sure her phone rang. It had an LA area code so maybe she's based out of there?

  9. #24101
    Quote Originally Posted by DeeeezNutss  [View Original Post]
    (Holiday) begged for me to do so. Heck ya! Took the hat off and had me lay on the edge of the table as she got on her knees. Got to DT since I'm average unlike others LOL, did some BLS, eye contact and was vocal about 'wanting to drink my milk' haha that's a first for me at an AMP. Didn't take long till unloaded a weeks worth and she kept sucking slowly getting every drop. Opened her mouth and all empty. Damn!

    Will be returning and this might be my go to spot now, thanks again Jarvan4!
    A spinner that swallows? You hooked me there. What was the rate / tip?

  10. #24100

    A to Z Spa

    Long time lurker, first time poster.

    My experience was incredible. Walked in and immediately got seen by Tina. MMS asked if I wanted second girl but I sadly declined. Tina was great and gave a great massage with play that lead to some more exciting play. Lots of nipple play, BBJ, and then finally rode CG. Was not expecting this at all so I didn't last as long as I had hoped. But it was a great experience nonetheless. It is only a 10 min drive for me and is now my ATF!

  11. #24099

    Terminology Technicality

    Quote Originally Posted by BeardedMonger  [View Original Post]
    ... I got the threesome PSE I've always wanted for the price of a regular one on one ...She started BBBJCIM, but pulled it out just after I started cim and made me shoot the second half on her cheek and around her mouth. If that's not a PSE, I'm not sure what is.
    Sorry BM, -But according to the USASexGuide Abbreviations you experianced a BBBJWF (Bare Back Blow Job With Facial) -Not PSE.

    A PSE (PornStar Experiance) must include BBFS (Bare Back Full Service) usually with either BBFSCIP or BBBJCIM.

    Ruling on the field, the abbreviations say nothing about bare for PSE. Speaking as a friend of our beloved founder I can tell you that his intention for PSE was more attitude than a specific act.

    A2

  12. #24098
    Senior Member


    Posts: 120
    Quote Originally Posted by StubbornMule  [View Original Post]
    I'm in my 30's and prefer girls in their 20's and 30's; women over 50 don't do anything for me. I'm curious if those of you in your 50's and 60's feel any attraction towards women in their 50's? It seems to me that marriage is a bad deal, in the sense that even if you marry a beautiful woman in her 20's, you take the risk that won't be attracted to her when she reaches her 50's. Any thoughts?
    Women don't automatically hit a shelf life / expiration date at 50. While they may not have their youthful good looks, if they have aged gracefully, some can still be pretty hot looking. Additionally, never underestimate what skill and enthusiasm they might bring to the table when a younger woman might simply skate by simply on looks. And older woman may have a better idea of sensual play, how to tease and please, simple technique gained only by experience—and enthusiasm.

    Admittedly, great looking older woman are a rarity. But never discount the possibility that sexy might be a better balance of looks and attitude.

  13. #24097
    Shill for A to Z ignore all posts


    Posts: 35

    A to Z 3 way OMFG

    I spent the week on vacation in Mexico. So many gorgeous girls from all over showing their asses in little bikinis. The only bad part of the whole trip was that I wasn't getting any pussy, so needless to say I was all worked up and horny as fuck by the end of the week. MMS from A to Z happens to text me this morning as I was at the airport getting ready to fly back to San diego. She says she has a new girl and sends me a picture. So the entire flight back I'm thinking about this new girl Monica. Got home around 5:30 pm and after a quick drop off of my stuff and a shower, I headed over to try out the new girl.

    When I arrived, MMS said Monica had just taken a customer, so it would be a bit. I was ok with that, because I didn't make an appointment, so it is what it is. As MMS walks me down the hall, Tina pops out from a room, grabs me, and says "mine" as she pulls me into the room. She saw me on the security camera. She kisses me and gives me a cute look and tells me to wait. She leaves the room for a minute and I can hear Monica in the next room going to town on some lucky guy. Sounded like she was really getting into it, so good on you whoever you were. When Tina returns, she's holding Paula's hand and leading her to me. Tina says "both", but I told her I only brought enough for one. They talked back and forth in Chinese a bit and then they both looked at me and said "ok. ".

    This is why everyone always talks about treating the girls well and building a reputation with them. I got the threesome PSE I've always wanted for the price of a regular one on one. They started LFK me and each other, rubbing their bodies on mine and doing some light fondling with each other. It was a very playful and fun vibe. They took turns BBBJ while the other kissed me, did nipple play, or sucked my balls. It went on for a good while and eventually Tina laid me down and climbed on top for some ACG. I thought she was doing BBFS, but as I looked down, it turns out they skillfully put a condom on without me even noticing. There was a lot going on, so I guess I missed it. She was riding me while Paula had her tits in my face and then moved down to lick my balls. I flipped over and got Paula in Mish while Tina did nipple play on both me and Paula. It was so fucking hot how these two played with each other. Threesomes with AMP girls are typically not like this in my experience. The girls just focus on the guy and don't really do too much with each other, but not this time. They weren't eating each other out or anything big like that, but some kissing and lots of touching each other. I do some standing k9 with both then get Paula on the table for regular k9. Tina is pushing Paula's ass as I thrust into her and the visual of the whole thing just gets to me. I tell them I'm going to cum, and I keep pumping away on Paula, but Tina surprised the crap out of me. She pulled us apart and quickly ripped the condom off. She started BBBJCIM, but pulled it out just after I started cim and made me shoot the second half on her cheek and around her mouth. If that's not a PSE, I'm not sure what is. I fucking love these girls. I'm officially feeling the connection with Paula finally, and Holy shit it was the perfect end to my vacation. I never got to see the new girl, but I'm planning to go back again tomorrow.

    A to Z remains #1 on my list.

  14. #24096

    Lulu at Erma Spa

    Fees: House - $70 Tip - $170.

    Physical Description: Lulu is about 5'2" tall, long back hair; she is in her mid 30's but looks very good; medium round face with white skin; her body seemed to be more tan than her face; skin was soft and smooth; she was wearing dark eye liner and eye lashes and a little bit too much make up; she has a thin to athletic build and body and it's obvious she takes care of her figure; she has nice manmade 32 Cs with great medium sized nipples that were very reactive during the session; her kitty was in good condition with minor flaps and trimmed; she had a small but tight ass and it seems that she has had cosmetic surgery on other parts of her body, but that's the standard nowadays. Overall she has a very sexy body and she reminded me a lot of Cici both from a physical standpoint point and as a provider.

    Massage: Started with the massage and she is very well trained. She used a good amount of oil and rubbed it in very quickly due to the amount of pressure and speed she was putting into the massage. She's a pro. 10/10.

    Session and Services.

    While sitting on the edge of the bed, she start a BBBJ, nice a slow, until she starts to work up the courage to put more of it in her mouth. No DT, but pretty good BJ overall. Good suction, good use of her hands and BLS. 7/10.

    Got on the bed for some 69, and the BJ got even better. She seemed to be more comfortable on top. She reacted very well to DATY and seemed pretty sensitive. It also made her dick sucking powers activate and the sucking and slurping noises turned on, it was then I knew I was going to be in for a CIM ending. 9/10.

    She saddled up and went hardcore RCG, and she was really enthusiastic about this and knew what she was doing. She seemed to like it from behind the most. I really enjoyed watching her ass bouncing. ACG was great and she just really took control for this whole series of positions. Rested in CG for a bit and did some LFK 8/10.

    I sat up and she really wanted Doggie, she arched her back and bent over perfectly and man shit was good. She was backing that shit up on me so hard I almost fell backwards LOL. Did this until I got really close to the end and she seemed to want CIM so I obliged. Took off the rubber, she hopped down, started slurping on that shit until it all came out for the perfect finish. 9/10.

    Lulu is a very solid provider and is definitely worth seeing if you are looking for someone who will satisfy your needs and you just want that guaranteed service. I've seen my fair share of duds, but Lulu is not one of them. She is a hot and sexy woman and she is worth a visit if she is the type you are looking for!

    Until the next one.

  15. #24095

    Fendi at Moonsea

    Just want to comment real quick that Fendi absolutely lives up to her hype. She's got the high quality enhancement and lapdance sensibility of a HK girl in TJ, but with kissing and BBBJ included. I'm taking it easy for now but the once a week or so I do go AMPing, it's going to be Fendi.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
Live Escorts

Protected by Copyscape