Rubrankings.com
Find Your New Baby
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts

Thread: NoVA SugarBabies

+ Add Report
Page 379 of 1227 FirstFirst ... 279 329 369 370 371 372 373 374 375 376 377 378 379 380 381 382 383 384 385 386 387 388 389 429 479 879 ... LastLast
Results 5,671 to 5,685 of 18405
Come and Relax
This blog is moderated by Admin
  1. #12735

    Nothing wrong with repeats (sometimes)

    When there's time, I'll post another more detailed report that lists the various failures, scams, etc that I've come across.

    Having gotten tired of coming up empty in my two-month search for new SBs, I recently paid a visit to both SensualSiren / Amy (https://members.seeking.com/member/5...d-5addef2da47e) and hhd268 / Hanna (https://members.seeking.com/member/9...f-a04dc13224af). I won't rehash what's already been said except that they're both still a fantastic time! Only thing I'll add is that Amy does indeed insist on a cover. Kind of a bummer as we had done it so many times sans hat whenever she hosted me at her place. But then again, perhaps it's for the best in more ways than one.

    Also, has anyone got intel on LittleLeena (https://members.seeking.com/member/f...0-c89a4eddc517) ? She's supposedly been around since 2019, and I'm kinda surprised there's not one mention here. If anyone doesn't feel down with sharing publicly, my inbox is freed up. Cheers!

  2. #12734

    Luna Grey

    Quote Originally Posted by BoobsGalore1  [View Original Post]
    Need the sleuths of the board to provide me some info on this one. Is she a pro? Anyone meet her? I have tried a few searches but came up empty. Since she claims she has been SB for 5-6 years. Thanks.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/3...7-e97118b2a996
    She is real and will meet you. But a meh experience when I saw her years back. I would classify her as a pro SB. If she likes you she will lower the ask.

  3. #12733

    Luna Grey

    Quote Originally Posted by CarloRogue  [View Original Post]
    She's real, engaging, and enjoys dinner dates. Whether she might be into anything more than that, no one is talking.
    I can attest that she will meet. However buyer beware. My visit was well over 5 years ago. She was kind of a dead fish. Kinda laid there and no real connection. Maybe a step below a pro that would at least feign interest. If memory serves it was affordable- like $2-300. It was a long time ago though.

  4. #12732
    Quote Originally Posted by BoobsGalore1  [View Original Post]
    Need the sleuths of the board to provide me some info on this one. Is she a pro? Anyone meet her? I have tried a few searches but came up empty. Since she claims she has been SB for 5-6 years. Thanks.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/3...7-e97118b2a996
    She's real, engaging, and enjoys dinner dates. Whether she might be into anything more than that, no one is talking.

  5. #12731
    Senior Member


    Posts: 586
    Quote Originally Posted by BoobsGalore1  [View Original Post]
    Need the sleuths of the board to provide me some info on this one. Is she a pro? Anyone meet her? I have tried a few searches but came up empty. Since she claims she has been SB for 5-6 years. Thanks.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/3...7-e97118b2a996
    Facecheck pulls her Instagram. Pretty sure you could have sleuthed that yourself.

    Now, this one, on the other hand -.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/1...1-a68cadd203ec

    Her account pulls this:

    https://www.instagram.com/katelynernst3/

    So, pretty certain that one is fake. Would be interesting to find out you're wrong about it, but I doubt I'm wrong.

  6. #12730

    Any intel on this one

    Need the sleuths of the board to provide me some info on this one. Is she a pro? Anyone meet her? I have tried a few searches but came up empty. Since she claims she has been SB for 5-6 years. Thanks.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/3...7-e97118b2a996

  7. #12729

    Hotel Payments in Cash

    FYI, I used the Westin in Crystal City yesterday for some FC action. I made the reservation via DayUse. Upon check-in, the front desk clerk asked if I wanted to use a credit card or pay cash. So, my brothers, payments in cash are accepted at some hotels for those of you who don't want to use a credit card. I believe DayUse even indicates if the hotel you are booking accepts cash. Happy hunting!

  8. #12728

    Questionable?

    This profile wanted to move to Telegram / Google Chat / etc, instead of texting. I don't do that. Is she real? Who knows. I'll never find out.

    Good luck, YMMV.

    HotLady. Ashburn.

    https://members.seeking.com/messages...d-02b34c900b4b

  9. #12727

    Avoid This One!

    Tori – She's baaaaack!

    https://members.seeking.com/member/d...5-1bcb1b8af280

    She's had several profiles over the last 6 or so months. Xoxostarz is her current profile handle. She's operating out of Gainesville, VA and she's aware of this board.

    This time, she got the best of me. Successfully ran a Cash and Dash on me, even though I've been balls deep in her before. You'd think she'd want to treat a "regular" SD well, but I guess she's doesn't think long term. Oh well – her loss. I fucked up by becoming too comfortable. Anyhow, stay away from her – she's good at extracting the gift before delivering the goods.

    As she will undoubtedly create a new profile, attached are her pics used on the current and various previous profiles. While very pretty, most pics were 20/30 pounds ago.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Tori - 09.jpg‎   Tori - 10.jpg‎   Tori - 11.jpg‎  

  10. #12726
    Senior Member


    Posts: 586

    Um, nah

    Quote Originally Posted by FrankCastle6  [View Original Post]
    7"? Just tell her you'll have to bang her twice to reach that.
    More like, "Does that extra centimeter really matter that much?"

  11. #12725
    Quote Originally Posted by Itfcd  [View Original Post]
    Definitely in Frederick if her FL account is any indication. Also only plays safe and wants 7"+ out of a partner. Probably explains a bit.
    7"? Just tell her you'll have to bang her twice to reach that.

  12. #12724
    Quote Originally Posted by JonFisher  [View Original Post]
    https://members.seeking.com/member/a...5-9b281af60622

    Just an alert (of course YMMV) she reported me and had the gall to gloat over the fact that she got me banned for propositioning her. . she was ok to go offline and we texted a bit and she seemed game for some fun. And when I asked about allowance. She acted shy and next thing I know I am banned and when I asked her she accepted that she reported me.
    She's been mentioned in this thread before. You're not the first person she's gotten banned. Just a troll looking to cause trouble.

    I did get one possible hit on face check, not that it will do any good. Did you facetime or just text communication?

  13. #12723
    Quote Originally Posted by JonFisher  [View Original Post]
    https://members.seeking.com/member/a...5-9b281af60622

    Just an alert (of course YMMV) she reported me and had the gall to gloat over the fact that she got me banned for propositioning her. . she was ok to go offline and we texted a bit and she seemed game for some fun. And when I asked about allowance. She acted shy and next thing I know I am banned and when I asked her she accepted that she reported me.
    You are always vulnerable to.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails seekingRules.png‎  

  14. #12722

    Victoria. Alert

    https://members.seeking.com/member/a...5-9b281af60622

    Just an alert (of course YMMV) she reported me and had the gall to gloat over the fact that she got me banned for propositioning her. . she was ok to go offline and we texted a bit and she seemed game for some fun. And when I asked about allowance. She acted shy and next thing I know I am banned and when I asked her she accepted that she reported me.

  15. #12721
    Quote Originally Posted by Itfcd  [View Original Post]
    https://members.seeking.com/member/7...8-18567ac9a351

    Her photos return her socials on Facecheck pretty easily, but the 12 digits don't bounce anything back here. The mole on her nose looks super familiar. Account says Rockville but Frederick comes back elsewhere. I want to say I've seen her somewhere else. Maybe Fet? Anyone had any contact?
    Met with her once. Triple benjy's will get it done. Plays safe but promises more open menu in subsequent meetings (of course there won't be any). Communication is spotty. Nice enough attitude but sorta cold. Clearly a nice side hustle for her. At least in my opinion. YMMV.

    Has an only fans that is very explicit where she takes backdoor action like a pro.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions

Protected by Copyscape