Rubrankings.com
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 177 of 888 FirstFirst ... 77 127 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 227 277 677 ... LastLast
Results 2,641 to 2,655 of 13311
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #10671

    Hotel Asian

    Hi.

    Traveling to Greenville in a few weeks.

    Was wondering how to contact the Booker and see the talent.

    Thanks in advance.

  2. #10670
    Quote Originally Posted by DudleyDorite  [View Original Post]
    From stg. I went to see her today near twin peaks. She set her little timer to ten minutes. I was wondering if that would be enough time. Blew the top in less than 2 minutes. Def good at what she does.
    Visited her the other day. Not the best looking, I didn't think 10 minutes would be enough so I brought extra cash incase but she really did get it done in under 10 minutes. She's legit.

  3. #10669

    Any information

    Seen this one and Would love to add an ebony to the list.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/green...s/478219066060

  4. #10668

    It crossed my mind

    Quote Originally Posted by BizMonk04  [View Original Post]
    Might be a good experience, but a little too trafficy for my taste.
    It crossed my mind but after talking to her in person, I realized it was not much different than AMPs that rotate girls. To each, their own.

  5. #10667
    Quote Originally Posted by WarpFactor69  [View Original Post]
    I tried one of those ads earlier this week, she was in a hotel off Woodruff. Attractive woman, I'm guessing over 35, said she was from Hong Kong.
    Might be a good experience, but a little too trafficy for my taste.

  6. #10666

    Hotel Asian

    Saw the new asian chick working out of hotel off Woodruff. Comms were great but refused to send real pic. Decent low volume location. She is fairly attractive. Toned legs with tight butt, little baby damaged, nice size boobs, cute face. She could pass as late 30's but considering the gray in her hair, prob late 40's. She had basically no personality, said maybe 10 words the entire time. Very mechanical. Licked my nips, CBJ for maybe 2 min, hopped on cg for a few min. Mish, blew in k9. The AC wasn't on and it was uncomfortably hot in there. All that said, the biggest issue was she was loose as a goose. Maybe one of you guys busted her open earlier today but I struggled to keep it up because it was like fucking a 3" pvc pipe. I'm average. But I haven't felt anyone that loose in a long time. 140 for the hhr. I would not repeat but YMMV.

  7. #10665

    No link

    Quote Originally Posted by Mutiny33  [View Original Post]
    Do you have a link? There's a few girls that say they are a throat goat.
    She sucks dick better than a girl friend. You can find it.

  8. #10664

    Which number did you call

    Quote Originally Posted by Mutiny33  [View Original Post]
    I went myself yesterday. The scheduler said she was 25, I'd say mid 30's but she was still pretty, had a nice body, nice tits and nipples and was nice. Her skin was so soft and smooth too. Anyway it was so so but a lot of that was my fault.

    I meant to go 1st thing that morning and set my alarm but I fell back asleep. Got there after 12:30 and the # acted as if it were the girl in the room but I know it wasn't. Anyeay, she said she just got out of the shower and was putting on makeup, can I wait a little bit? I ended up waiting about 30 min, the # called at 1 point saying she was almost done, just a few more min. When I finally got the room number she was in lingerie and attractive, gave me a hug, counted the sugar and confirmed what I gave her. The rest was pretty much how you described except she asked me if I've had a busy day. I said no and stupidly asked if she has and as soon as the words came out my mouth I regretted it. She said it was slow alp morning hut has been really busy the last couple hours. I know that would be a turn on for some people but it made me paranoid. How long was the last guy? Did you really shower or just wipe a few places like you did with me? Were you showering and putting on makeup or was I waiting while someone else was there? Also the room was so damn hot! They don't rush you but they do mind the time-frame you booked so the reminders of how much time I had left also threw me off but it was done in a nice way. I was able to finish but really wish I went for hhr instead of a qv. I tried the lazy dog with her but she got mad, I think she thought I was going for the backdoor tho so I just said ok and flipped her back over
    Pm me which number sounds like fun.

  9. #10663

    Mother daughter

    There a post on skip Mother and Daughter looking for long tern man. BS You need to buy my videos first then I will credit it to the time we spend. Scam don't waste your time or paper guys.

  10. #10662
    Quote Originally Posted by DudleyDorite  [View Original Post]
    From stg. I went to see her today near twin peaks. She set her little timer to ten minutes. I was wondering if that would be enough time. Blew the top in less than 2 minutes. Def good at what she does.
    Do you have a link? There's a few girls that say they are a throat goat.

  11. #10661
    Quote Originally Posted by WarpFactor69  [View Original Post]
    I tried one of those ads earlier this week, she was in a hotel off Woodruff. Attractive woman, I'm guessing over 35, said she was from Hong Kong. She was as attractive as some of the better looking massage ladies like Emily at Vida or Coco at K therapy, both of whom I recently reviewed. This one had short hair, just to the top of her shoulders. Average body, nice c-cup boobs, pretty smile. She was friendly and wanted to make me feel good. She positioned herself on top of me, licking my nipples to get me to full attention, covered me up for a BJ. Did some brief daty and closed mouth kissing. One nice thing I have noticed about Chinese ladies is they are always clean and hygienic. We did cowgirl and Mish to finish, afterwards she gave me baby wipes to clean up. As others have said the girls never match the photos in the ads or the photos that the scheduler sends you. Overall, a fun half hour, and affordable at 140.
    I went myself yesterday. The scheduler said she was 25, I'd say mid 30's but she was still pretty, had a nice body, nice tits and nipples and was nice. Her skin was so soft and smooth too. Anyway it was so so but a lot of that was my fault.

    I meant to go 1st thing that morning and set my alarm but I fell back asleep. Got there after 12:30 and the # acted as if it were the girl in the room but I know it wasn't. Anyeay, she said she just got out of the shower and was putting on makeup, can I wait a little bit? I ended up waiting about 30 min, the # called at 1 point saying she was almost done, just a few more min. When I finally got the room number she was in lingerie and attractive, gave me a hug, counted the sugar and confirmed what I gave her. The rest was pretty much how you described except she asked me if I've had a busy day. I said no and stupidly asked if she has and as soon as the words came out my mouth I regretted it. She said it was slow alp morning hut has been really busy the last couple hours. I know that would be a turn on for some people but it made me paranoid. How long was the last guy? Did you really shower or just wipe a few places like you did with me? Were you showering and putting on makeup or was I waiting while someone else was there? Also the room was so damn hot! They don't rush you but they do mind the time-frame you booked so the reminders of how much time I had left also threw me off but it was done in a nice way. I was able to finish but really wish I went for hhr instead of a qv. I tried the lazy dog with her but she got mad, I think she thought I was going for the backdoor tho so I just said ok and flipped her back over

  12. #10660

    Throat goat

    From stg. I went to see her today near twin peaks. She set her little timer to ten minutes. I was wondering if that would be enough time. Blew the top in less than 2 minutes. Def good at what she does.

  13. #10659

    Midwest thick

    Wonder whom you refer to Mr Z, this Bella gal on tryst is pretty slim and 900 marios, ,wow!

    Quote Originally Posted by Zauriel  [View Original Post]
    Ah yes, corn-fed Midwestern thickness! I am also partial to PNW girls. They're built like superheroes.

    But to offer a theory about recent visitations. Because Greenville is a nice place to be now. It still has its grime but for the most part the city has a remarkable reputation.

  14. #10658

    Does anyone have experience with her?

    She looks interesting, does anyone have experience with her? Send me a message if you don't want to post.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/green...n/493630371932
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Screenshot_20231108_083550_Opera.jpg‎  

  15. #10657
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1206
    Ah yes, corn-fed Midwestern thickness! I am also partial to PNW girls. They're built like superheroes.

    But to offer a theory about recent visitations. Because Greenville is a nice place to be now. It still has its grime but for the most part the city has a remarkable reputation.

    Quote Originally Posted by BobeSugar  [View Original Post]
    I don't know what's happening, but recently, high end angels have been visiting our beautiful city of Greenville. I'm curious what's the reason behind these visits. I realize there are a lot of wealthy people in Greenville, but I've never seen such a traffic of high end beauties in Greenville.

    The problem with them is that they have no reviews on reliable sources. Otherwise it's really tempting.

    On another note, I recently visited Kansas City. So many beautiful, gorgeous girls over there. In clubs, even in twin peaks. But I'm biased for midwestern girls.

    https://tryst.link/escort/bella_vip

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The hottest girls are here

Protected by Copyscape