Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 2,311 to 2,325 of 16687
-
11-13-23 19:02 #14377Senior Member

Posts: 30Incall, residence. She said she was considering using a hotel in the future. Why is the distinction between hotel vs residence important?
Originally Posted by RawlSocket
[View Original Post]
-
11-13-23 09:20 #14376Senior Member

Posts: 801Did you do incall or outcall? If incall, hotel or residence?
Originally Posted by CageyBee
[View Original Post]
-
11-12-23 18:04 #14375Senior Member

Posts: 30Kinki Kelli
https://skipthegames.com/posts/madis...u/804352948292
Had some fun with this one for a reasonable $140 hhr. Pics are accurate, she's a cute little thing. Friendly person, a bit shy. One of her teeth is chipped, she does smoke, and the room was on the messy side. I don't mean to badmouth her so much as set expectations for anyone that partakes. CFS, BBJ finish. I didn't dig into her menu otherwise. Be nice to her if you see her.
-
11-11-23 16:47 #14374Senior Member

Posts: 159I hadn't looked on tryst, thanks for the info.
Originally Posted by Crisler
[View Original Post]
-
11-11-23 14:52 #14373Senior Member

Posts: 944She pops up every now and then. Last time she did, it was "massage only. " LOL.
Originally Posted by RawlSocket
[View Original Post]
-
11-11-23 14:19 #14372Senior Member

Posts: 801Scarlet Winters
Speaking of Scarlet's, whatever happened to Ms Winters?
-
11-11-23 10:51 #14371Senior Member

Posts: 944That's weird. However, her tryst ad is pretty clear:
Originally Posted by TiredFrog
[View Original Post]
https://tryst.link/escort/scarletthampton
$1200 for Madison, $1500 on tour.
-
11-11-23 09:07 #14370Senior Member

Posts: 159I contacted Scarlett through her P411 ad where she posts "ask me about rates" We got along well, she agreed to meet but when I did ask about the rates she went silent. Went through exactly the same thing with her a couple weeks later. Any suggestions on how to nudge her into answering how much I'm supposed to bring? I've never had this issue with anyone before so not sure what's going on with her.
Originally Posted by Sanctimonious6
[View Original Post]
-
11-10-23 19:25 #14369Senior Member

Posts: 944Yeah, I don't know names. Longer hair girl I drove by while she was outside the Motel 6 near East Towne Culver's. And kept on driving.
Originally Posted by NutsyNut
[View Original Post]
-
11-10-23 19:23 #14368Senior Member

Posts: 944Yeah, I've never seen Scarlett. I'm sure she's awesome. But it's hard for me to fathom someone being significantly better than Yuna. I've only seen her once. I haven't repeated more because I am not always sure I can plan a week out when I can frolic. But she is totally amazing. At some point, people have to justify spending N times as much for a "better" experience. It's like guys who drop $1 K on a bottle of wine. I don't think it's about anything other than impressing others (and yourself) with your wallet. My 2 cents.
Originally Posted by Sanctimonious6
[View Original Post]
-
11-10-23 17:01 #14367Senior Member

Posts: 1154Scarlett had an ad on Tryst already, but it wasn't showing up in a Madison search because she didn't have Madison listed as an official Location, just mentioned it below in the Availability section. But she has changed the ad and now has Madison as a Location. Maybe in response to reading this forum? Who knows. I saw Yuna again very recently after a gap of a few months, and once again had a fantastic time--pretty much always do. She is very talented at making you feel like you're her special favorite, reaching "forgot it's a service" level every time. So for me, a visit with Scarlett would have to be incredibly, mindblowingly, life-changingly awesome to be worth three Yuna visits. I would love to find out if she's that awesome next time I have an extra 1. 2 K sitting around, which is not often.
Originally Posted by RattleHead
[View Original Post]
-
11-10-23 15:51 #14366Senior Member

Posts: 230When I looked, a few days ago, she didn't have an ad on Tryst. Now, I see she does. The picture of her on the strip club stage looks really good. I agree, about seeing Yuna three times for that rate. I've only been able to see her once this year, unfortunately, and that makes me sad. LOL!.
Originally Posted by Sanctimonious6
[View Original Post]
-
11-10-23 14:47 #14365Senior Member

Posts: 748Any good qk in the area?
Never did get my bday girl this year. I'm in Milwaukee but coming out that way for the game tomorrow. I like just about any kind. Maybe a black girl? I'm fairly cheap since I have a significant other and I'm quick despite my age. Anyone know of a good one? Don't know much about the scene or area but most comfortable in a car. Pm open. Would hook up with number if ever in Milwaukee.
-
11-10-23 13:59 #14364Senior Member

Posts: 434https://skipthegames.com/posts/madis...t/178087431992
The one girl in this ad looks familiar but I don't recognize the other girl. Anybody know anything about either of them. They don't post names so can't search. Pretty sure the girl with longer hair has bad reviews.
-
11-09-23 19:40 #14363Senior Member

Posts: 374Katnis
Former Olivia nasty then too!
Originally Posted by Chad152
[View Original Post]












Reply With Quote




